> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Google Galaxy Nexus - Firmware

Rep: (655)
Google Galaxy Nexus - Firmware
PictureSamsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung GT-I9250
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Games пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | AccessoriesпїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Embellishments пїЅ | LineageOS пїЅ | Slim bean пїЅ | Paranoid Android пїЅ | MIUI пїЅ | Ubuntu os пїЅ | Google nexus club пїЅ

Important information!
Attention: There is an oral statement of Samsung SC that using programs that create a swapfile (swap file) on our device using internal memory may result in its failure.
Also, personally from myself, I do not recommend formatting the system in f2fs. Too often there are messages about memory problems after this action.
"Why only me without JellyBean 4.3?"
Dear user, if you are faced with this problem, do not panic. Just follow the following points:

1. You need to know the name of our update provider. (There are several ways to choose from how to do this)
    a) Supplier information is contained in Google Maps.Settings->About the program->Device
    b) You can download and install the utilityGN Official Update Checker.
    c) Or you can useQuadrant standart. Go toSystem informationand see what is written next toProduct(thankDRULEZZZ )
    2. You learned the name of the supplier, namely) If the program displays the word"yakju" or "takju" then try speed up getting updates .b) If the program displays not yakju , you should set 4.3 yourself. How to do it - spoiler "Instructions" In the future, all updates will come through the air and put themselves with your permission.
Question: What isyakjuand why is everything so confusing? Answer: Galaxy Nexus phones get updates either from Google directly or from Samsung. yakju - This is a phone marking, indicating that it receives updates directly from Google, all other words (derived from yakju , eg yakjuxw ) denote getting updates from Samsung. However, Samsung for some reason rolls out the firmware much later than Google. Question: Does the update somehow depend on the place of purchase (PCT or gray)? Answer: Not. It doesn't matter where the device was purchased or even made.
Drivers and Utilities
Instructions
Basic instructions:
  1. Instructions for beginners, including:
    • Unlocking bootloader;
    • Getting a root;
    • Installing custom recovery;
    • Change the update provider;
    • Return to the factory state on any version of the firmware;
    • Manual upgrade to any firmware version.
  2. Installing the official image without erasing data (for example, 4.2, the bootloader is already open)
  3. Change vendor with Nexus Root Toolkit
  4. One-click recovery installation
  5. Full backup / system recovery for non-rooted devices with a blocked bootloader
  6. ADB Backup - Myth or Reality? (backup of user data)
  7. Installing third-party firmware / kernel / radio module / modification.
  8. Firmware backup of the official image via CWM
  9. Install OTA update
  10. Working with the Galaxy Nexus Toolkit (for example, v7.8)
  11. Route + twrp_2.3.2.1 recovery + off-firmware 4.2.1 in one click
  12. Dual boot instruction (Android + Android, Android + Ubuntu Touch)
  13. Formatting memory in f2fs
Other instructions:
  1. Add paths to adb and fastboot utilities in Path (access via command line from any directory)
  2. Recovery of the killed bootloader
  3. Accelerate the creation / restoration of nandroid backup in CWM
  4. Processor Undervoltage Information
  5. Create IMEI backup
  6. Repair IMEI
  7. Repair IMEI from backup
  8. SIM Unlock Application
  9. IMEI Repairfromtrue-satan
  10. One of the options to restore the firmware after complete data cleaningfromalsamoy
Frequently used adb commands:
    More detailed list of ADB / Fastboot commands
  1. adb install<local>// Install the application from the computer. Only valid .apk
  2. adb push<local><remote>// Copy files from computer to phone. Any files allowed
  3. adb pull<remote><local>// Copy files from phone to computer. Any files allowed<local>- path to a file on a computer, for example c: androidgamesgame.apk<remote>- the path to the file on the phone, for example /sdcard/games/game.apk.What is highlighted in green, do not need to be entered into the command line / terminal!
Firmware catalog
Official firmware
Unofficial firmware
Attention! Many references to firmware 4.1.x-4.3.x are irrelevant. Links are left for review.
4.1 - 4.1.2
4.2 - 4.2.2
5.x.x
6.x.x
Google apps

Root
Stitch through CWM or TWRP
Attached fileUPDATE-SuperSU-v1.89.zip(1.13 MB)

(SuperSU for 4.2 is preferable)
Attached filesuperuser_3.0.7_elite_update.zip(733.84 KB)
Radio modules, bootloaders, kernels, recovery
Radio modules and bootloaders
Flash img images via Fastboot
The latest bootloader ->Attached filebootloader-maguro-primemd04.img(2.25 MB)

fastboot flash bootloader bootloader-maguro-primemd04.img
zip for recovery

The latest radio module is>Attached filexxlj1.img(12 MB)

fastboot flash radio xxlj1.img

The firmware of communication modules for GSM versions have several types. The most common:
  • UG - Canada and North America
  • XX- Europe
Before flashing, check your version of the radio module in the Settings - About phone menu
Full list of radio modules
Kernels
Recovery
Everything for cores
Utility
Reviews
Survey Screenshots
FAQ

K
There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedSadowplay - 29.12.18, 20:49
Reason for editing: Stock kernel for 4.3 (JWR66Y) with TTL commit support

Rep: (74)
* Romanm1989, flash a phone. If the memory is dead, the only thing that will be. Nothing can not get out of there. Sew possible through the Fastboot or Bootloader.

* Daniel_K,
Happy New Year! :)

Rep: (18)
Greetings. LineageOS 13 Does anyone have the latest build, according to records from the respective branches (closed), there should be something like
lineage-13.0-20180211-nightly-maguro-signed.zip

Rep: (21)
* mR.gnomE And 14 is not an option?

Post has been editedZekkan - 19.01.20, 15:54

Zekkan @ 17.01.20, 16:54*

* Zekkan
And when it is 20? : D

Post has been editedRoster985 - 17.01.20, 18:05

* Roster985 Never !!!

Rep: (5)
Good morning!) Is there anyone alive?
Somebody tried to set Postmarket OS?

* Marvelson Give the link and I'll try.

Rep: (5)
* Zekkan , Oak, otpishi like at least something to know ..!)
Here are the links

https: //wiki.postmarke...us_GSM_ (samsung-maguro)

https://github.com/pos...oogle-Galaxy-Nexus-GSM)

https://gitlab.com/pos...OS/pmaports/issues/175

https: //wiki.postmarke...wiki/User: MartijnBraam

https://builds.sr.ht/~postmarketos/job/121475

https://build.postmarketos.org/

https: //postmarketos.o...12/14/new-build-infra/

Post has been editedMarvelson - 20.01.20, 08:42
Reason for editing: edit.

Hello everyone. Please share firmware CM 10.1.3. Maybe there is someone in the bins.

Rep: (10)
* Zekkan
then I watched?

* sky-goldberg I looked very many places, but your link somehow does not load the phone. How will the house be sure to take a look. I'd like to roll sailfish os.

* sky-goldberg There is no link to download the firmware.

Rep: (10)
* Zekkan

Here I am found at

Rep: (0)
Hello forum users.
Help, question this is, under certain CM11 gapps need or opengapps under 4.4 is also nice, just decided to alter laguchego 5.0 to 4.4, and with franca doubt. As far as I remember, under cm11 was formerly a separate GAPS
Thanks in advance for your help

* wolf314 , I stand gapps pico (arm), and the second is worth Lineage OS 14 without gapps and it is currently flying.

Post has been editedZekkan - 12.02.20, 08:01

* wolf314, Looked here? Google Galaxy Nexus - LineageOS Firmware

Post has been editedRoster985 - 13.02.20, 02:56

* wolf314,
:) no. Try this Lineage OS 14.1 per 2017 of the XDA site:https: //releases.naily...0830-nailyk-maguro.zip

And then everything about everything:https: //forum.xda-deve...ineageos-14-1-t3649194

: Scratch_one-s_head: like a good idea, maybe ... have not tried this firmware, so can not say anything about it. Good luck.

* Drakonknayt clear

Rep: (1)
Hello, got this phone, but the problem is fastbute he writes "flashboot command read error -2147483647" and I'm at it I can not pour ustanovki.Chto files can be done

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/27/20, 05:45