Club owners HTC Desire S | Sexual Desire s owners and not only
Poll!
You had a problem with the chip ROM (fee change?)
Yes [ 116 ] ** [8,74%]
not [ 1211 ] ** [91,26%]
Total votes: 1327

Rep: (1375)
TOlatb atlbutdelsceat HTC Desire S

Owners Club пїЅ | Description пїЅ | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Embellishments пїЅ | Modification пїЅ | GB Firmware (OS 2.3) пїЅ | ICS Firmware (OS 4.0.4) пїЅ | JB Firmware (OS 4.1-4.2) пїЅ | QsenSe Multy Firmware пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Virtuous Unity Firmware

Attached Image

HTC Desire S - one of the best Android smartphones, recently. It is a perfect balance between expensive dual-core "brothers" premium for 25-30 thousand and inexpensive devices for 10-12 thousand rubles. At a cost of 15 thousand rubles, he has absolutely all the necessary technology and applications, there are no unwanted both hardware and software elements (and, thank God, that the hands of programmers mobile operators not get to it), and the operating system running smoothly . HTC Desire S is a "work on the bugs" debugged apparatus excellent "workhorse".

The club is created for easier communication owners HTC DESIRE S and their friends, without strict rules, if you do not understand something and you can not find what you need, you will, you can write here, as well as you can have fun time!
3.12.2011 Birthday Club!

All owners are accepted to the clubHTC Desire S , Including the former. But we also welcome every so - WELCOME! Attached Image
To join the club you need:
1. Have at least 20 posts
2. Have a reputation not lower than "0"
3. Memorize and say (write) the oath of club member with the words "Take to the club"

p.s. Applications in LAN or QMS are not considered.
Oath Club members!
"I AM,% username% I solemnly swear to always serve your club, in order to get incredible pleasure of communicating, by every day to go to the forum, and to help everyone, it did not know of Google's operating system. Let me banned, if not ever answer a question that I know the answer. And I undertake to praise his supervisor because he is our only support and support in the days of painful reflection on the fate of device.
I swear! I swear! I swear! "

Our rules:
Welcome goodwill in the messages and the lack of direction in the search.

Club members : friends:
AntiNub - founder

-Sotik-- curator

Uksus17 , menru , krasa , Ms lana , ILLIDAN , M @ D WoLF , Ilayz , _Al_ex_ , 13slazer , Tolyan009 , Awalone , dinamov , AtomicPower , tsl8 , verysoft , nka2007 , AlexandrV. , T1TAN , vladim16 , Romishon , Teraku , --MagElan-- , Cognac , SEmp91 , mysubcult , kobrak , mberkut , Dimjke102 , PETY3bI , agal2007 , pavelstalker , soveren , >papay< , Fat penguin , Downhill , Andrey Grunskiy , loginov.oo , dobreff , rich2000 , taleks77 , D-kor , lixo19 , evgen-nnov , lexey77 , tovroman , rodenius , nicky7166 , iXusQA , ARRustam , Dmitry_0 , saaksos27 , Xatabich , eNaSk , Helter , K13s , justndo , 123MS-DoS123 , Vladyha , lessnake , barkas510 , Evgeniy223406 , virustroyan , SeregaVSV , mickey7307 , crash_t7 , Polar_75 , Menvit , Svetomech , zauf , Silverpod , dimkew , Nemec163 , naym97 , TeamDroid , ilya9696 , Andropov Desire S 2.3.5 , Morfeg , kozopulo , rabbiteggs , ivanstalker3nik , dev! ce , vad241972 , Ura007 , yonkar , OlNik_savagemessiahzine.com , totski , hemp-pro , ShtepSeLb , Bor46 , Ranta , duzer2009 , k0rvin , PoMaH126 , Ivan_AcoolA , virus-76 , htcman77 , Beatlez , dojidik , Monstradamuzz , CrOm83 , HELLkn1ght , Nick raider , Frusturator , denevik , NOrZ , DeF87 , pain94 , NeutronUA , troninand , zaurchik05rus , kopec , big82 , jackrv , L.Revue , Oleh h , dori @ n , looker62 , Bestnoob , yuroc7 , TeHb007 , Urik26 , Proud_Like_a_God , jersi , die3e1 , Hopdrak , sensor2 , ovpshka , qwertEHOK , woknsl , AJIEKCander , kirill_nes , Netv , vivernos , Artem228 , eds.rnd , pashinsky , kasyack , lastniik , Gregor42ru , Lapyyyyyy , lastniik , mr_Boss , n0rt0n22 , FOSTER16 , Chits , Gizbus , giSh5297 , Diks-5 , GraMM92 , Evgeniyx , Netv , vviill , 777eXtreeme777 , GMAid , dvanes , devil11 , FOSTER16

Our Birthdays!
Attached Image

KALENDUR
Pyanvar

Figvral

Koshmart

Soprel

Sima

Teplyun

Zharyul
03.07 - Andropov Desire S
04.07 - kopec

Avgrust
18.08 - AntiNub
24.08 - Frusturator

Svistyabr
08.09 - -Sotik-

Moktyabr
14.10 - Ivan_AcoolA
18.10 - justndo

Gnoyabr

Dubabr
11.12 - ilya9696

Hall of Fame!
krasa - our only girl
SEmp91 - Chief Master lomaster
justndo - Chief Fluder
menru - Assistant Chief flooder
lexey77 - Chief Modding

You can paste this code in the signature
[url = "http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=287847&st=0"][b]Desire S Club [/ b] [/ url]

will look like this Desire S Club

Utility

"Recommending" set of software from our Club

ATwithem PRandItnaboutgabout aboutbuenandI!

This topic requires a curator!
Those interested can leave applications in the subject.I want to be curatorhaving previously readRequirements for candidates for curators of the section "Trepalka"and studyingRules and recommendations for the curators of the forumsavagemessiahzine.com, FAQ for curators.

Post has been editeddem0na - 11.12.14, 12:38
Reason for editing: corrected link

Rep: (52)
Greetings :-) obviously I was honored to be the first :-)

Rep: (208)
ILLIDAN,
Light the night ...
When I learned that this device do not have a club, I was surprised and decided to fill this gap: yes2:

Rep: (14)
Take the club. You are welcome

Maxine2, :-) correctly I remembered a very interesting phrase. It can be safely in the hat :-D. Only two did not get knowledge, that anyone who is bashful and he is proud to ask :-)

ILLIDAN,
And he who does not know how to use the search} -)

Maxine2, :-D :-D :-D

ILLIDAN,
Sir, if you please sprosit..Kak long devaysom own sim?

: rolleyes:

Rep: (114)
It's time to say, take me to the club DESIRE S owners! :-)

Rep: (41)
And I take, please: rolleyes:

Interestingly, the device is dropped from a height of about 1.5 meters onto a concrete floor, and nothing, and then on the same floor from a height of 20 cm - and now a small dent. Strangely, even once. The screen is not scratched though: D

Ilayz @ 03.12.2011, 23:48*
It's time to say,

Oh yeah ... This day has come ...: D

p.s.
added

_Al_ex_,
In general, there are scratches on the metal?

Post has been editedMaxine2 - 03.12.11, 22:56

Maxine2 @ 3.12.2011, 23:43*
ILLIDAN,
Sir, if you please sprosit..Kak long devaysom own sim?

: rolleyes:

Let me think .... and let him tell me check ....
Attached Image
:-D

Maxine2
No, no scratches. everything is fine, except for this dent

Attached images
Attached Image

ILLIDAN,
I look cheap vzyal..gde?
I recently for 15,500 in my city is the average tsena..da cheaper and did not see ..

Posted 03-12-2011, 23:13:

_Al_ex_,
Da..dosadnaya dent ...

This is me we took in Makhachkala, not cheap at all. Phone Gray. About scratches, they are not present on the metal surface. Although the work is such that often remain in the pockets of sand. But on the screen for about a month after the purchase came a few scratches. Bought a matte film for 200p, normally looks and less glare

Rep: (2302)
_Al_ex_,
And in the background what is it? Someone # opa? :)

Maxine2

Which phone is already on the account, and the first time a ...

No one knows why for so long began to charge desire s? before a couple of hours to recharge fully, and now after 90% of the charge current drops to 100mA and ostvshiesya 10% charge very well for a long time.

Uksus17
Uh-uh ... How would my hand and mouse pad)))

Post has been edited_Al_ex_ - 03.12.11, 23:21

By the way, I noticed this feature. If the phone is loaded properly and fully charged, the charge lasts longer. Can someone try or that I have glitches such ?! :-D

Hello! I pre-New Year gifts. All happy!
Put check it out and what a chic "live" Winter-Christmas-New Year oboina! : Good:
Excellent graphics, lots of options, the time change of the day, and most importantly - entirely in Russian !!!

Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached fileSnowfall_v2.06.apk(2.46 MB)

Post has been editedUksus17 - 04.12.11, 09:27

Rep: (0)
Take the club, pliz: rolleyes:

Posted 03-12-2011, 23:33:

_Al_ex_ @ 03.12.2011, 23:20*
No one knows why for so long began to charge desire s? before a couple of hours to recharge fully, and now after 90% of the charge current drops to 100mA and ostvshiesya 10% charge very well for a long time.

There is such a hat. And if at this time to overload the body, it will show 100%. It is treated by removing Batterystats file.
There is such a feature in 4EXT Recovery.

Post has been editedUksus17 - 03.12.11, 23:38

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/29/19, 03:09 AM