Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 253
Check in: 30.03.11
Motorola RAZR HD

DiscussionQUMO Fresh!
Discussion | Description | FAQ | Firmware

QUMO Fresh! on the manufacturer's website:http://www.qumo.ru/catalogue/products/422.xhtml

Links to discussions in other forums
Discussion on Yandex Market:http://market.yandex.ru/forums/?modelid=70...amp;hid=2417247

A discussion of QUMO products (and QUMO Fresh! In particular) on the www.the-ebook.org forum:http://www.the-ebook.org/forum/viewforum.p...s=0&start=0

Discussion on the website of the online store rozetka.com.ua:http://rozetka.com.ua/qumo_fresh_black_8gb...0/#tab=comments

Post has been editedPicnik - 14.01.12, 18:48
ykras
Message#2
02.12.11, 00:04
Local
[offline]

Messages 253
Motorola RAZR HD

I bought this machine yesterday. Overall impressions are not bad, but there is a nuisance.

Specifically, the clock does not work. When entering the date / time setting page, the values ​​"45 hours 85 minutes, 2000, 0 month, 45 days" are displayed :) and attempts to enter and save more meaningful values ​​are unsuccessful (i.e., you can enter values ​​in the fields, but they not saved). The clock in the menu mode constantly shows 6:51, and in the read mode - 23:59.

I rebooted the device by downloading the firmware from the manufacturer's website - I did not notice any changes, except for the version number in the system information (0.0.2 instead of 0.0.1). (Ie, the glitches described remained.)

Otherwise, everything is quite nice. Books are displayed, music plays, films are shown. True, one of the films tested in MPEG4 refused to show the machine: when I try to start it, a window pops up with the word “Formatted” which is incomprehensible in this context. Apparently, you need to convert. (By the way: which program is better to watch, which codec is used?) FM did not seriously check the radio. but it seems to work.

Post has been editedykras - 28.12.11, 23:54

--------------------
Motorola StarTac ->Siemens ME45 ->Motorola Milestone ->Motorola RAZR HD
Lenovo IdeaPad A3500-H
ykras
Message#3
13.12.11, 15:05
Local
[offline]

Messages 253
Motorola RAZR HD

"Error 45:85", or about a non-working clock in QUMO Fresh!

I came across a copy of the book with a non-working clock. Symptoms: the clock all the time shows the same time (I was at 23:59 in reading mode, and 6:51 in the menu). The page for setting the date and time (Settings / Date-time) showed ridiculous values ​​("45 hours 85 minutes, 2000, 0 month, 45 days"), it was impossible to save the actual date and time: when you re-enter this page, the same impossible numbers.

Flashing did not change anything.

When asked about this malfunction, QUMO technical support recommended contacting the seller and replacing the book (which I did).

Since this malfunction was noted not only by me (on the forums about QUMO Fresh! I saw at least two more messages about a similar defect), I recommend checking the work hours in the book upon purchase. However, I hope that the manufacturer is aware of and has taken steps to correct this defect.

--------------------
Lenovo IdeaPad A3500-H
ykras
Message#4
28.12.11, 23:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 253
Motorola RAZR HD

In connection with the preparation of the FAQ, the topic has been cleaned: everything that is valuable is now inFAQ.

Post has been editedykras - 28.12.11, 23:57

--------------------
Lenovo IdeaPad A3500-H
nataplacebo
Message#5
27.01.12, 12:24
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 27.01.12
QUMO Fresh!

When viewing pdf files, there is a function such as manual scaling. Tell me, please, how to use it. When pressed, there are "corners" that can be moved, but nothing happens and their position can not be fixed. I wrote at the office. site, there was no answer.
sergeantz
Message#6
18.06.12, 10:49
Local
[offline]

Messages 135
Check in: 13.07.08
Honor 8 FRD-L09

A useful device. You can read books and watch movies. Wife like it. Not enough, of course, the brightness of the screen. And after talking with the tablets on the android with a touchscreen, I want to select the desired menu item by tapping the screen :)

--------------------
Were: Rover P6, HTC Magic, HTC Desire S, Ainol Tornados, Lenovo Ideapad A1
There are: HTC One Mini M4, HTC One Dual 802w, Nexus 7, Samsung Tab 3 8.0, Honor 8
readerqumo
Message#7
29.07.12, 21:27
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 29.07.12
QUMO Fresh!

Qumo Fresh 4 Gb. Dear Sirs, the book is frozen after downloading 2 RTF 25 and 16 MB files. Reset is not reset. hangs with the message "update library". A seemingly empty directory is visible through USB, there is nothing to delete, and there was enough space when loading. Book somewhere six months. S / N 1736911100003. As usual, the warranty card has not yet found. There is no service center in Minsk. Please tell me what to do.
Igor B. Myagkov
Message#8
30.07.12, 08:09
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 420
Check in: 14.04.12
Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8

readerqumo @ 07/29/2012, 10:27 PM*
Qumo Fresh 4 Gb. Dear Sirs, the book is frozen after downloading 2 RTF 25 and 16 MB files. Reset is not reset. hangs with the message "update library".

Try to wait a little longer. It may take an hour and two and maybe more! The files for the book are huge and until it digests them ....

--------------------
Alkatel Idol 4, Yoga Tablet 8 '3G
kozlovskyi
Message#9
13.08.12, 21:25
Not local
[offline]

Messages 492
Check in: 20.01.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

And such a question, Google did not help me, what screen is on it? The screen is broken, you need to find and replace it, you do not want to officially order, because he stands like the book itself, need a donor

--------------------
No signature - and will not
neobars
Message#10
27.08.12, 10:03
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 21.10.09

Hello.

I purchased a book for someone like this (QUMO Fresh). "Out of the box" - everything was normal. Immediately threw 2 fiction library. A total of about 9,000 books (FB2). The “library update” lasted about 4 hours, but it was still updated. When deleting several books - "Updating the library" - the same story - about 4 hours. I connected it to my computer and wiped out all the books, leaving 10 pcs. Now when you turn on the "Update Library" weighs and does not even appear thermometer (indicator).

Reset did - the same story.

Can someone tell me how to make a more "deep" reset? Or maybe there is some kind of engineering menu? Or can format the second disk on 8 GB through a computer?
Or turn it into a recharger and silently wait until something happens?

Thank you in advance for your answer.
XaMeJIe0H
Message#11
08.09.12, 22:07
User
[offline]

Messages 84
Check in: 08.09.12
Meizu max

readerqumo,There was the same problem. Poured on the book file in rtf format. When enabled, the book hung on updating the library.
You need to perform a Reset, connect the book to USB, wait for the book to turn on (a characteristic squeak against the black screen), at that moment disconnect the USB connector from the computer and plug it again, USB mode appears without updating the library, it remains to enter the book through comp and remove problem files.
svl3000
Message#12
18.09.12, 15:58
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 18.09.12
QUMO Fresh!

Dear colleagues, I have a question with the replacement of the TFT display H-H070D-21A, cable 721H410A44 on QUMO FRESH. I can not find a description (datasheet) for this device, and accordingly I can not solve the issue with analogues. If there is any information, then tell me. Thanks in advance to any hint.
vadeus
Message#13
18.09.12, 17:21
Reader
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 40858
Check in: 03.01.06
Samsung Galaxy S9 Exynos

... accordingly I can not solve the issue with analogues

Similar devices.

--------------------
PocketBook 632/623/903,Onyx MK3, Kindle, NST / NSTwGL (CR), Sony T1 / 350
Phones: Siemens CX65>Qtek 2020i>Motorola l7>Mitac Mio A502>HTC Hero>Philips W732>SGS 5 Mini (LTE)>SGS 6>SGS9.
PDA: HP iPAQ hx2110>Gpad g11>Nexus 7 3G>SGT Pro 8.4 LTE + SGT S 10.5 (wi-fi).
readerqumo
Message#14
25.09.12, 21:44
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 29.07.12
QUMO Fresh!

XaMeJIe0H,
XaMeJIe0H @ 09/08/2012, 10:07 PM*
You need to perform a Reset, connect the book to USB, wait for the book to turn on (a characteristic squeak against the black screen), at that moment disconnect the USB connector from the computer and plug it again, USB mode appears without updating the library, it remains to enter the book through comp and remove problem files.

It did not work, as I did not fuss. I probably have a copy with a Chinese character. When I stick in USB as 2 flash drives, it is determined once in a while. Through the Windows, it seems to be completely empty, but there is no access to it. I think the ghost of Mao settled in it. By the way, every second time it is defined as a set of USB ports. Maybe someone else defeated this attack?
dmbdmb
Message#15
20.10.12, 02:09
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 20.10.12
QUMO Fresh!

As I understand it, from experiments with QUMO Fresh, this machine hangs on updating the library if it bumps into large TEXT files (more than 10 MB) !!! (the size of the video and audio files does not really touch it).
If the QUMO Fresh machine hangs on updating the library, do the following:
1. Connect the USB cable to QUMO Fresh (the second end of the cable to the computer is NOT CONNECTED yet !!!!).
2. Using a clip through the tiny hole on the left near the power button (if the machine is in a regular case, then the hole under the cover's fastening) we perform a RESET and the QUMO Fresh machine turns off and the screen goes out.
3. Turn on the QUMO Fresh with the power button and as soon as the screen lights up and the screen saver image starts to appear (starts drawing flowers), quickly connect the second end of the USB cable to the computer. In this case, the machine goes into battery charge mode, and then into USB exchange mode. In this case, both disks are normally open for full access - built-in and microSD (if used)!
4. On the computer, open the folder with the downloaded books and look for large files (more than 10 MB) in DOC or RTF format and delete them. (You can move all documents from QUMO to the computer disk, and gradually start loading, disconnecting from time to time and checking the success of the library update).

P.S.
Also, it seems, it is possible to hang up with a very long path to the files, so it is advisable to form the paths and filenames of the files shorter!

Post has been editeddmbdmb - 20.10.12, 02:13
alfesen
Message#16
04.11.12, 21:26
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 04.11.12

I have a problem with the following - I bought it, everything works fine, but the battery indicator did not show that it is sitting down. I decided to upgrade to the firmware from the site - as a result, a gray screen at startup and operation! What to do????
DarinaMandarina
Message#17
13.11.12, 17:40
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 13.11.12
PocketBook IQ 701

I'll start from the beginning. I got the reader is already dead. I can not say exactly what was done with it, according to the version of a friend, he tried to install another firmware, something went wrong - now this is a means of protection from dogs or thieves)))
It does not turn on, the reset does not give anything. It does not connect to the computer, writes that it is not possible to install the equipment, the firewood is not updated, the firmware is not installed, I tried a lot of advice. The service said that the problem with the controller. Help and?
alex pups
Message#18
24.03.13, 16:33
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 28
Check in: 24.03.13

ykras,
H. ykras. Sorry for maybe a dumb question. Will QUMO Fresh see an external hard drive via USB?
vadeus
Message#19
24.03.13, 16:40
Reader
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 40858
Check in: 03.01.06
Samsung Galaxy S9 Exynos

alex [email protected], 17:33*
Will QUMO Fresh see an external hard drive via USB?

Why? There is no support for OTG.

--------------------
PocketBook 632/623/903,Onyx MK3, Kindle, NST / NSTwGL (CR), Sony T1 / 350
Phones: Siemens CX65>Qtek 2020i>Motorola l7>Mitac Mio A502>HTC Hero>Philips W732>SGS 5 Mini (LTE)>SGS 6>SGS9.
PDA: HP iPAQ hx2110>Gpad g11>Nexus 7 3G>SGT Pro 8.4 LTE + SGT S 10.5 (wi-fi).
alex pups
Message#20
24.03.13, 17:58
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 28
Check in: 24.03.13

Vadeus thanks.

2 pagesV  1 2 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19 16:37