> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

THE BARD'S TALE | [iPhone] [iPad] RPG

Rep: (835)
The bard's tale
Version: 1.8.1

Last update of the game in the header:19.01.2015

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Screenshots with iPad 2

Short description:
Full-scale massive three-dimensional epic role-playing game.

Description:
They said that it could not be done ... Full-scale massive three-dimensional epic role-playing game on iOS!

You are a bard, a selfish rogue, tired of meaningless subvests and filled basement rats. Through the magic song, you call the characters so that they join you in your attacks, cured your ranks and removed damage to you. Preparing your weapon as you start again at a dangerous trip to the search for treasures and money!

Prepare to immerse yourself in more than 20-30 hours of adventure:
• 50 enemy types (not counting bosses!)
• Extensive world to explore with cities, wild forests, rivers, castles, towers, secret dungeons, snowy mountains, caves, scleps and other
• Full of fancy NPC performers
• more than a dozen special enemies of bosses that will have to defeat
• 16 magic characters to find them and then call at will they help you
• More than 150 unique armaments, armor, tools, symbols, artifacts and lots!
• Great numbers of songs and dances, including zombie dance!
• more than 14 hours of voice acting from the main Hollywood stars, including Cary ELWES (Princess Brides) as a bard, and inimitable Tony Jay as a narrator
But that's not all! Enjoy big new additions in iOS version:
New features:
• Leaderboards-for accumulated silver and experience!
• Achievements - more than 50 throughout the game!
• Saving time via purchase in the application - you can pump your character and save your time! (Note: All these objects can be obtained using a conventional gameplay, over time and persistence, as in the original console version)
• Recycled user interface for Tacha
• Adaptive rendering uses all the advantages of your hardware to create the best experience - including HD resolution and 60 Hz video on a compatible device. ** iOS Adaptation Square One Games.

Languages: Russian, English, French, German, Spanish

Video

Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, IPod Touch (third generation), IPod Touch (4th generation) and IPad. Requires IOS 4.0 or higher.

iTunes Store: http://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/the-bards-t...;gn-mpt=uo%3D4

Russian subtitles
Here
Without Jail on iOS6 do not work!

Download: Version: 1.8.1

past versions

Post has been edited- = RealMan = - - 19.01.15, 20:24
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (19)
Oh my God, I SHASS Tears Metach: Happy:

Rep: (95)
There is a sorry for Russian, after the loft seemed that in all good games there should be Russian

Rep: (1)
The norm game was at one time

Rep: (84)
Give people someone already: huh:

vkons,
pour)

Post has been editednord [98rus] - 30.11.11, 19:36

Rep: (742)
I also put the injection on the people.

Rep: (0)
and kone can portly port?

Rep: (366)
On the iPhone it looks not very ...
Graphics with ladies Yes and control a bit of ax ... and the screen as a whole screen is small, it is felt that this is a port of games from a computer, and not a full-fledged project for mobile devices.
Already demolished, although the game was waiting and planned to buy ...
On the iPad may be more fun, but I do not have it)

Rep: (267)
The game size is not bad. Very pleased the atmosphere of the game, straightly remembered the computer version. It is also worth noting the presence of the main chip of the game: riding all the well-established traditions of RPG games (for example, instead of magic in the game Song system, which played Bard). In general, it turned out a good port, good game: good:

Filled on the people in)

Rep: (1634)
Maybe then Rusik move to might?
Here is a link to the text crack:http://www.zoneofgames.ru/games/bards_tale_the/files/50.html

Rep: (84)
On the computer did not play it. But played here
Of the minuses, only the absence of Russian language and bad graphics. But the game takes to others:
atmosphere, humor, sound component, extensity, gameplay
To all lovers of original and unique games I advise)
Management of me by the way arranged quite

Without the Russian language, it is not free, because all the juice and the essence of the game in the dialogues.
Does anyone be able to fasten Russian to the game?

Rep: (1)
Judging by the files of the game in it there is Russian :) I tried to translate with the help of a Russifier from a computer, I now see it or not, although I strongly doubt that it will work.

Dyuss,
Yes, I agree, with knowledge of English more interesting, and Russian would not hurt exactly.

Benderoki,
Let's try, suddenly it turns out. ;)
In general, the people have already tried to replace the version with the PC and it turns out ...
I have no time to dig.

Post has been editednord [98rus] - 01.12.11, 02:25

Rep: (18)
Benderoki @ 12/01/2011, 02:49*
Judging by the game files in it there is Russian :)

In the sense of a Russian version of Isoa? Give the developer's forum with the section dedicated to Mobile version of the game, I have it to sleep that they would turn on the Russian language themselves. :)

And what are the fruits of the pursuit of Russian and where you can see what happens?

Dyuss,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Goi9fds0x4.
The right thing weighs an order of magnitude more will be ... Voice files are large.
Posted on 01.12.2011, 09:52:

Post has been editednord [98rus] - 01.12.11, 09:55

Rep: (126)
Whoever screenshots on the iPhone 4;)

Rep: (5)
I didn't like the RS at one time (there was a lot of more interesting games at that time) see the very place on IOS, here it will easily survive all the fellow in the genre. It will be necessary to try to pass.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 13.01.21, 22:52