> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Infinity Blade 2 | [IPhone] [iPad] Slasher

Rep: (738)
Attached ImageInfinity blade 2
version: 1.3.4
Last update of the game in the header:26.10.2016

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Attached Image

Short description:
The story of the titled Infinity Blade game continues.

Description:

The king-God is defeated, a dubious hero appears, and now you have to find out the truth behind the secrets of the Blade of Infinity. Can you unlock all the secrets and successfully master the power of the Blade of Infinity in this eternal adventure of the villains and the victors fighting with swords?

Three brand new duel styles

Now you can choose different categories of weapons, armor, magic, each of which has special features, such as "Double appeal", "For both hands" and the standard category "Weapon and Shield". Explore each Infinity Blade II game mode with an “intuitive choice and game” style that is easy to use but hard to master!

Improved proprietary customization of character properties for Infinity Blade games

Create and grow even more powerful weapons with the help of mystical objects that you find and collect during the journey, adding to your arsenal with new forces and capabilities!

The latest features of the iOS operating system on the Unreal engine
Indisputable visual experience in mobile games is complemented by innovations - support for iCloud service and HDMI output.

Game features:
Attached ImageThe level of pumping became higher
Attached ImageNow we can carry two weapons
Attached ImageNew animation of the main character
Attached ImageNew animation finishing opponents
Attached ImageNow it is possible to upgrade weapons with special stones.
Attached ImageAppeared "over attack" - a bonus when conducting a certain combo.
Attached ImageThe game is universal
Attached ImageSaves will be stored in iCloud

Quick Start Guide for beginners

F.A.Q. on the game. Frequently asked Questions.
Q. How many endings are there in the game?
O. One.

Q. Can I sell equipment?
Oh yeah. If the item being sold is more than one. Crystals can sell everything.
Attached Image

In version 1.1 you can sell all items.

Q. On which firmware does the transfer function save to another device?
A. 5.0 and higher.

Q. My game crashes, what to do? (iPod Touch 4 / iPad)
A. Download the ifunbox program. Run and select the User Applications section. Find the folder infinityblade2 in it and there again enter the folder infinityblade2. In this folder, find Startup.m4v, Startup_long.m4v and IB2_Prison_Open_cine.m4v and delete them.
iFunBox

Q. How to enable Russian?
A. There is no Russian language in the game.

Q. I killed the boss and it all started over. What did I do wrong?
A. You need to find three more bosses and kill them, they are all in different places, so you should not go one way. Then come back to the tower and kill the very first boss, the hero will turn off. Go back to this tower.

Q. How to open a dark color weapon?
A. There are several ways: Find in chests (for medium and large key), get out of the drum, there is a tomb with a secret weapon locked in cages in the game, in order to open them you need to own equipment indicated in the figure of each cell, to complete the game and start new game +, each re-passing will open one slot of each of the equipment.

Q. Why do I not have the rays of the sun and shadows like in the screenshots?
A. These effects are only available for iPhone 4s and iPad 2 owners, provided that you have iOS 5.0 or higher.

Q. How to start New Game +?
A. Enter the game settings (options), select the character slot and click play opposite the inscription new game +.

Q. What is the best way to pump a character?
A. Consistently buying all (not missing) equipment and bringing in battles to the rank of mastered, and then immediately changing it.

Q. How many bosses are in the game?
O. Six.

Q. In the game you can play for the girl shown at the end of the game?
Oh no.

Q. Do I need to buy an INFINITY BLADE sword in order to beat the game?
Oh no.

Q. Where can I save money and how to install it?
ABOUT.Infinity Blade 2 [+ iPad] (Post # 10347099)

Q. How to start a new game?
A. Enter the game settings (options), select the character slot and click play on an empty slot.

Q. What volume does the game take when installed?
A. 1100 mb.

V. I can not find the save folder.
A. Disable icloud for the game. Settings / iCloud / Storage and copies / Storage / Properties (This iPod / iPad / iPhone) / infinity blade slider to put in the off position. After playing a few fights and get out.

I accept any suggestions for expanding F.A.Q ..

Hint on finding sets from Erimator:Infinity Blade 2 [+ iPad] (Post # 13403823)
Instructions for crafting valuable stones
Rainbow Stone:
1. Protection FIREAttached Image+ ICE ProtectionAttached Image+ Protection WATERAttached Image= Protection LIGHTAttached Image
2. Protection SHOCKAttached Image+ Protection of PoisonAttached Image+ Wind ProtectionAttached Image= Protection of DARKNESSAttached Image
3. Protection LIGHTAttached Image+ DARK PROTECTIONAttached Image+ Any hexagon stone = Rainbow stone protection from everything!Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Additionally:
- All stones from the first two points are diamond-shaped stones of protection;
- Stones should be inserted into the cells strictly in the order indicated above;
- In the third mix, you must use the Light and Dark stones obtained as a result of the first two mixes, and not purchased in the store or embossed in battle;
- Any hex stone? Yes, any.
Video instruction for creating a rainbow stone that allows you to fend off any blow with a weapon, paw or shield.

A way to make easy money | A pair of saves with a large amount of money and a high level
Rebirth (-1) | Stone overview

Video
Additional screenshots:
iPod Touch 4:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

iPad 2:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Homepage: http://infinitybladegame.com/
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/infinity-blade-ii/id447689011?mt=8
Book Infinity_Blade__Awakening.epub (405.54 KB)
Attention! Before asking questions, read the FAQ, tips on finding sets and items marked on the cards and instructions for crafting stones!

Compatible devices:
iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, 5.5c, 5S / 6/6 + / 6s / 6s + / 7/7 + iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad, iPad 2/3 / Air / Air2 / Mini2 / 3/4 / Pro

Download:
Version 1.3.4
past versions

Update History:
What's new:
SUPPLEMENT PACKAGE в„–2 - Vault of Tears
The biggest update to Infinity Blade II, full of exciting innovations!
- Plunge deeper into the mysterious past of Syris with the advent of new places and the disclosure of great secrets.
- Join the battle and defeat new enemies - Moss-covered golem, Moreau, Dark Demon, Swamp Giant, Ecolight and many others! ContentPack_2_4 = The place is marked with an “X”! Find a hidden ally, find secret caches and rewards using the newest affiliation - a treasure map.
- More than 50 new accessories! New magic rings, weapons, shields, helmets and armor for collecting, mastering and selling.
- You are waiting for additional new achievements, the creation of unique gems, updating the game mode В«ClashMobВ» and much more!
Coming soon: The third update of Infinity Blade II, full of exciting innovations, is coming soon, and soon we will discover even more surprises! The keeper of secrets is not the only one who is locked in a tower ... and the relics of the distant past come to the surface!
- Clashmob: Competitive Online Mode
- Ability to create your own team and get bonuses for it
- More than 20 new weapons, armor and rings
- Fixed balance and company mistakes
- Ability to create your own stones
- Ability to sell all items
- Added Russian localization
- improved balance, general optimization and bug fixes
-Optimization and correction of errors.

Post has been editedmaxipon - 30.08.17, 19:27
Reason for editing: Update version

Rep: (7)
Only for iphone 4s and ipad 2?

Rep: (34)
Here she is! Here it is my dream game! Infinity Blade. Hefty bleydeyd!
Lamboman and for 4, 3gs

Post has been editedCreatreat1ve - 30.11.11, 16:11

Rep: (419)
There is such a speed that it is easier to merge from herehttp://www.multiupload.com/RAQFAZVZ1B.

By the way, I thought tomorrow to buy it on ipad2, But I looked, there are still black stripes so, well, they couldn’t, they could have done it humanly.

Post has been editediNIKEL - 30.11.11, 16:16

Rep: (55)
So how's the game? Much better than the first part?

Rep: (1)
Chet did not understand, I have an iPod Touch 3g 32gb, is it worth it to download or not just do it or will it go but much more like a third gangstar?

iNIKEL,
I will add to the cap.

Posted on 11/30/2011, 16:21:

ctac74
Download it!

Posted on 11/30/2011, 16:24:

Someone I remember asking for a book Infinity Blade Awakening at least in English. Today found! Better late than never :-)

Attached files

Attached fileInfinity_Blade__Awakening.epub(405.54 KB)

Post has been editedPriZRak_00 - 30.11.11, 16:21

Scrinov will not. Flies out. I'll have to figure it out, even the first part does not start.

PriZRak_00 @ 11/30/2011, 5:59 PM*
Scrinov will not. Flies out. I'll have to figure it out, even the first part does not start.

I also took off for 3G for the first time, when Sirius was shown on the throne. Now the rules. But to play it on 3Gs is no desire, and especially to buy it on iPad 2. There is nothing really interesting there. Is that the menu is more convenient, there are gems and you can buy lechilki for money.

FAT-FRUMOS,
poured on the people. Tupit is not childish, the second time already ship.

iNIKEL,
Once 6 started. :-( The case is in the device itself. A couple of days ago, I deleted files from the launchdaemons folder, I sin on them. And I did not backup it, I wanted to flash it tomorrow.

Rep: (76)
seems to be like a new vidosik on
YOUtube!

On the tache in the seivmod launched. Spread screenshots. The people are almost ready. What-he barely loads.

Rep: (153)
and how is the story? again for 15 minutes as in the first? then I will not even bathe with jail

Rep: (-1)
And how about 4 graphics? gameplay? : blush:

Ubivalbl4,
Screenshots in the cap. Filled on the people.

Stop On 4 iPhones and taches, too, are there any projections of light from objects?

Here it is
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editediNIKEL - 30.11.11, 18:14

Rep: (84)
http://www.unibytes.com/DGlw67ZfR_YB

Post has been editedvkons - 30.11.11, 18:13
Reason for editing: did not notice that there is already a link)

iNIKEL,
Nope I honestly speaking and did not wait. This is he vryatli pull.

PriZRak_00 @ 11/30/2011, 19:15*
Nope I honestly speaking and did not wait. This is he vryatli pull.

No, how unlikely? In the trailer that is. I watched the video from the pad of the 2nd (at least it was said from the pad2), too, no .... And on the trailers and everywhere. It was even one of the broken features for IB2 from Gears of Thief. Can someone with iPad2 or 4c confirm that there are no these effects?

iNIKEL,
It can not be that the second pad was not!

Posted on 11/30/2011, 18:22:

iNIKEL,
The description is written.

Optimized for iPhone 4S and iPad 2:

IPhone 4S and iPad 2.

PriZRak_00 @ 11/30/2011, 19:22*
IPhone 4S and iPad 2.

Well then another thing: D

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 29.06.19, 08:40