> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman - Marriage and Repair

Rep: (19)
Marriage and RepairSony Ericsson Live with Walkman
Attached ImageSony Ericsson Live with Walkman, Sony Ericsson WT19i
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware (OS 2.3) пїЅ |Firmware (OS 4.0)пїЅ | Sony & Sony Ericsson Owners Club пїЅ | Marriage and Repair | Owners Club Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman

Manufacturing defect- This is a product that does not meet the quality standards, specifications and other regulatory and technical documentation, which was adopted by the country's legislative acts, technological rules of the enterprise or other similar regulatory documents.

Theme Rules
The theme is designed to discuss the problems that have arisen with the device through the fault of the manufacturer
  • If you have recently familiar with Android, seeAndroid OS FAQandGlossary,andTerms and jargon
  • Before you ask a question, make sure that your problem has not been discussed previously, and found a solution:
    - read the FAQ on Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman (for convenience, use the search browser's "Find in Page")
    - Use the "search" keyword ( "Find in this subject")

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages not related to the topic of discussion is deleted.

Utility

Information for those who have married and they want the machine to fixed or replaced
How to protect your rights when buying a phone
Writing complaint seller
Claim to write, as I said, in 2 copies. Your copy of the seller (not the employee SO !!!) Let the supply date, signature and seal. At the press do not be lazy and check inn or BIN with the real. If they balk and absolutely not accept the claim (unfortunately, this may be), then send to the registered address of the seller by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt and a list of contents. Originals cash checks they do not give, only copies.
When sending goods to the seller the same shall be the act of transfer and acceptance or receipt, usually they have a ready-made forms, usually 1C. There must specify the completeness of detail, IMEI, S \ N and appearance, with the appearance of not just a "b / y, scrapes," and if there is no scratches / chips, it is necessary so to write: "scratches, chips, other external damage not "found. If these should have, then write where, how much, size, etc. This is so that when you receive the goods was not an unpleasant surprise discovery of some external defect.
From the next day, after the presentation of the claim begins to run 45 days of repair, provided ZoZPP.
Sample Claim here Thank you say to the user WT19i

Do not forget that"Thank"we usually expressed by raising reputation. If you have less than 15 posts, click the buttonAttached Imageand ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person to help you.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 09.01.20, 22:31
Reason for editing: due to existing users problems, deleted Remedy cyclic restarts from fagtroll

Rep: (32)
I voted. but I have two phones, add another one to the "no"

Rep: (1169)
12.11.11 bought in is connected. The black. USB flash drive on the first day of 5800 put on the 8 gigs.
yuzayu only 2G network. For battery pity, and wi-fi at home.
Under the cover of 11w41.
Batteries-1160ma.
New dress last.
The operator Megafon North-West + Tele2
ROOT - have
Many software the default aborted
Reboot has not yet been! TTT !!!

Attached Image

Post has been editedvandizel - 26.11.11, 00:08

Rep: (9)
It has been a month since I bought LWW. USB flash drive put the "Kingston" Class 4 16 GB. No reboot!

Rep: (0)
bought 3 days ago white, with the wrong label, the latest firmware, s / n bx902nlfd5, flash card on 8 g of 4-speed class, packet data transmission is disabled, the body 2, there is no reboot.

Post has been edited) CARBON ( - 26.11.11, 02:46

Rep: (4)
Bought through the online store '' The Messenger ', took on 28 October. The battery is 1200 mAh, Black. Beeline-Kursk, put and Tele2. Last on firmware 0.58 now. I bought just placed a flash 8gb. Yuzayu thoroughly every day, the Internet and 3g and 2g, games, music. All the rules, reboots and freezes with the juggling was not :-)

Rep: (9)
19.11.11 bought restarts from the first day, with sometimes belongs to a cyclic restart until you remove the battery, and then can work normally for several hours, then again the same thing. Who passed the examination, waiting for the result.

Rep: (1169)
Write, more of those data and settings ...
I'm here until I see that at all with step-memory stick are no reboot .. And nimble flash drive, Class 4 ...

Rep: (17)
Kit "out of the box", not rape, rutlayt not, threw Muzychko naturally phonebook opsos-smarts and a megaphone, all the buttons nazhiml-no reboot

Rep: (26)
I have two aparata, another set for NO !!!

Rep: (4)
16.11.11 bought.
MTS.Tsvet bought in black, the battery is 1200 mAh, the first Sim stood Orenburg Gsm now is Beeline, the latest firmware, the native flash card to 2Gb (fomatiroval right) .There noise when viewing a video filmed on seLWW.A so glitches Reload present.

Rep: (21)
I bought in late October. Kingston put the fourth class of 32 GB. Revision of the third body. All super) reboot? No, have not heard...

Rep: (199)
15.11.11 bought two LwW - black and white. In pleer.ru.no reboot . Black yuzaetsya with native memory stick, white with adat 16GB Class 6. OpSoS - megaphone.
Body - 11w41, 11w41 battery as well

Post has been editedflashgc - 06.12.11, 18:25

Rep: (5)
I propose to issue votinghatsort ofthe subject (a subject on xperia x10).

Post has been editedSnegopad - 26.11.11, 13:28

Rep: (1)
Phone bought in 29.10.11 in the communication. Black color. Revision 3. Battery 1200 mAh. Used in native flash card (not formatted). The first reboot occurred days after 5. I thought that because of the poor contact Simcoe (it was not in the best condition), but after replacing the SIM card has been several reboot. Then reboot gone - there was self-healing. Was it before the firmware update. After you upgrade to this day everything is normal.

Rep: (1)
Bought 5 November DNS (Samara), white, battery 1200.
MTS sim, memory card was first native (3 days, probably), Now Transcend 8 GB Class 6. Reboots and freezes there was not a native card or with a new one.

Rep: (68)
smallpart @ 26.11.2011, 12:34*
Phone bought in 29.10.11 in the communication. Black color. Revision 3. Battery 1200 mAh. Used in native flash card (not formatted). The first reboot occurred days after 5. I thought that because of the poor contact Simcoe (it was not in the best condition), but after replacing the SIM card has been several reboot. Then reboot gone - there was self-healing. Was it before the firmware update. After you upgrade to this day everything is normal.

ATP for the info, a couple of questions)
What Simcoe used? On what has changed?

Post has been editedJimmz - 26.11.11, 14:14

Rep: (0)
Acquired the device in Kee, I put the stick 8GB Class 6. After the software update to version 4.0.2.A.0.58 started rebooting, third-party software on the phone did not stand ... turned off the phone, removed / inserted, the memory card, sim card and battery, after turning on the phone is no longer reboot for several weeks running more or less stable. more or less, because a couple of times found it in the stale state - the screen does not turn on the reaction was not a button, power button also does not work, help taking out the battery alone ...
I voted to "sometimes" point)

Rep: (5)
Acquired on October 28 in quke.ru online store. Black, akumm 1200mA, a sticker with the expanded configuration, 2 weeks to complete memory stick, then put Trancend 16Gb 6class. 3 weeks megaphone MTS week. AnsweredSometimes .

Because:
So faced with the first spontaneous reboot the machine and then it freezes. What did before the machine in "Accounts & Sync" disabled traffic in the background, right now, reached via Wi-Fi in the market - the phone asked to turn it back, turned polazil in the convenience store in the internet through the browser, then a task Keeler cut down all applications cut down wi-Fi and phone going into sleep mode (turns off the screen and is locked) reboot, then did not respond to any button, the battery current knocked him out. The machine took the 28th, before these glitches have been observed for the device, the firmware right now, the latest available.

Post has been editeddik70 - 26.11.11, 14:27

Rep: (15)
Acquired on November 14 in a connected, the battery 1200, almost immediately put 8 gigs in Grade 10, the operator MTS, but 3G seldom, mainly in the internet over WiFi sit netu.Cherny reboot.

Post has been editedTimRiz - 26.11.11, 14:49

Rep: (2)
Offer in the survey "sometimes" replace "were, but eventually disappeared," or something like that. Ato "sometimes" does not roll, or phone reboots or - no

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/03/20, 7:38