> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

NRDate2 | Screen plug-in "Today" - a conclusion different information

Rep: (102)
NRDate2
version: 2.0 beta

Last update of the program in the header:24.11.2011

Attached Image

Description:
Plugin for the screen "Today" (Today)
It can display various information: current date, time, calendar, various device states, shortcuts to launch programs, etc.
Possible flexible configuration using xml-files.
Skins support.

This plugin is a sequelNRDate

Compatibility: WM 2003 to WM 6.5 (qVGA, WQVGA, VGA, WVGA)
Homepage: http://neut-ral.blogspot.com/

Description of the skin.xml file format
<? xml ...>- XML ​​declaration, only ANSI encoding supported

<main>...</ main>- root element, all that is not used outside these tags, more than one root element cannot be
may contain the following default parameters
font - font name
size - font size
color - font color (for example color = "# FF0000" - red)
style - font style: bold, italic, underline, cleartype (can be listed separated by commas)
format_time - time format
format_date - date format
phone_off - string to be substituted instead of the name of the operator (if the telephone module is turned off)

<row>...</ row>- string tag, may contain several page tags, if it contains more than one page, then scrolling is possible
may contain the following parameters
height - line height
returntime - time (seconds) before returning to the first page after switching to another page, 0 / not set - no return

<page>...</ page>- page tag, must be located inside the tags of the string
name - the name of the page, the information parameter for convenience, is not used anywhere

<item>...</ item>or<item ... />- object tag, must be placed inside page tags
type - object type: link - link to file, image - image, calendar - calendar, meter - "ruler", if not specified, then a text object
id - object identifier, for various actions associated with the object, carefully assign identifiers, because with repetition, actions may overlap
left, top, width, height - coordinates and sizes of objects
align - horizontal alignment: left, center, right, none
valign - vertical alignment: top, center, bottom, none
font - font name
size - font size
color - font color
style - font style
bgcolor - background color, if not specified, then the background is transparent
selcolor - color when clicking on an object, it can be used to visualize clicking on labels (link) or other objects
margin-left - indent from the left edge of the object
margin-top - indent from the top edge of the object
margin-right - indent from the right edge of the object
margin-bottom - indent from the bottom edge of the object
visible — object visibility: 0 — invisible, 1 — visible (by default)
special parameters for calendar:
color_today - color to highlight the current day
color_weekend - color for the weekend
color_other - color for days from other months
weeks - the number of displayed weeks: 1 - current week, 3 - previous, current and next week, 6 - the entire current month
special parameters for link:
icon - type of file icon: small - small, big - large (by default, you can omit it)

<event>...</ event>- an event, you can assign actions when various events are triggered
type - event type
The following event types are supported:
onclick - tap on the object
ondblclick - double tap on the object
alarm_off - the system alarm is off
alarm_on - system alarm is on
no_calls - no missed calls (there were before)
missed_calls - there are missed calls (before that was not)
no_sms - no unread sms
unread_sms - there are unread sms
no_mms - no unread mms
unread_mms - there are unread mms
no_emails - no unread emails
unread_emails - there are unread emails
bt_off - the BlueTooth module has been turned off
bt_on - the BlueTooth module has been enabled
wifi_off - the Wi-Fi module was turned off
wifi_on - the wifi module has been enabled
tags should be placed inside event tags<item>...</ item>which, using the id parameter, are associated with objects and show what actions should be performed when an event triggers
The following actions are supported:
show - show the specified object
hide - hide the specified object
all other actions are perceived as a link to a file, when they are triggered, an attempt will be made to launch the specified file

You can read about the design of xml-documents here:
http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xml

templates used in the text:
[time | format] - the current time | output format (for example [time | HH: mm])
[date | format] - the current date | output format (for example [date | dd.MM.yyyy])
[alarm | format] - the time of the next alarm clock | output format (for example [alarm | HH: mm])
[operator] - operator name
[calls] - the number of missed calls
[sms] - the number of unread sms
[mms] - the number of unread mms
[emails] - the number of unread emails
[bt] - BlueTooth module state (on / off)
[wifi] - Wi-Fi module status (on / off)
[battery] - battery level
[ram | format] - amount of free operative memory | output format:% (% free),% used, total, free, used
[rom | format] - the amount of free space in the device's memory | output format:% (% free),% used, total, free, used
[card | format | SDMMC] - the amount of free space on the memory card | output format:% (% free),% used, total, free, used | name of the memory card (the card name is optional)
output formats (format) can be omitted, the default formats will be used

replaceable special characters:
& lt; or & # 60; -<
& gt; or & # 62; ->
& quot; or & # 34; - "
& #91; - [
& #93; - ]
& nbsp; or & # 160; - non-breaking space
& br; - line translation
(spaces after & must be removed, just the forum converts these codes into symbols)

Download:
Version: 2.0 beta CAB: Attached filenrdate2.cab (175.18 KB)

additional skins (unzip to the folder "Program Files \ NRDate2 \ skins"):
Attached filemetro.zip(3.99 KB)

Attached filemetro_dark.zip(4.04 KB)

source code (Visual C ++ 2008): Attached filenrdate2_src.zip (147 KB)

Post has been editedneut ral - 17.05.17, 09:49
Reason for editing: added source

Rep: (221)
possible to fix the clock? in wqvga not intermeddle.Attached Image

waprus @ 24.11.2011, 22:11*
possible to fix the clock? in wqvga not intermeddle.

it is possible - in the skin file skin.xml all coordinates and dimensions (left, top, width, height, margin -...) halved, row height - also with the font size (size) may need to play, well, pictures fit ...

dyal QVGA, WQVGA skins until they do, because I test until the VGA - then I can do something ...

Rep: (10)
Cleartype attribute does not work, or rather always works - even if not specified.
If you turn off cleartype in the OS and in the XML file to remove all attributes with it, the screen will only NRDate with anti-aliasing.
At 1.38 like it was not so ...

Arhy, cleartype works - just by default (if it is not specified) is turned on
to turn it off, you can do so<main style = "">it is a space - as while checking found an error - the plugin hangs if you specify style = "" (fix soon) and do you turn off the default cleartype

Rep: (0)
On the Samsung i8000 installation was a mistake in the process of shell32.exe. After closing the error dialog "poured" UI:
- gone all the top of the bar elements, in consequence, he did not clickable;
- Today is completely stopped responding to any external reqs outside-dependence of active plugins, or their absence.
Restarting with active / inactive plugin NRDate2 problem not solved. Helped complete removal of the program followed by rebooting.

at hand was not Samsung i8000 so we had to be tested on WM6.5 WVGA Emulator))
I can not say that everything went smoothly and both wanted to run, but works without error
From the observed after the installation is not selected, none of the skin - this is like my installation error, but after selecting a skin manually everything works
Evangart, tell me what version of WM on your device 6.5, 6.5.x ...? Whether the standard firmware? The most interesting and which files / directories appear after installation in the Program Files \ NRDate2 \ folder? (I suspect that not all that is necessary) (but the latter question is of course if you please again install / uninstall)

neut ral
WM 6.5 (Build 21868.5.0.69); Firmware Factory (I8000NXXIJC)
At this time a mistake was not, but all the other symptoms recur. When you try to run through the configuration settings \ Today, displays a message box with the name of the developer.
According nrdate2.cab \ _setup.xml, all files are properly established and in full in the \ Program Files \ NRDate2 \ (cross-checked manually).

neut ral,
C cleartype everything turned out - thank you!

Rep: (161)
hastily redrafted defoltny skin under 240x320
Only clicks did not understand and sisinfo.

Attached files

Attached fileskin.xml(6.27 KB)

I'm on the V7300 did not appear, although the elements are present. : Thank_you:

Rep: (2)
andzamm "I did not appear, although the elements of the present"

I have the same.
And what is the difference between the beta from alpha?

andzamm @ 02.12.2011, 08:04*
I'm on the V7300 did not appear, although the elements present

P.V. @ 02.12.2011, 9:52*
I have the same.

assumption - there is a small error during installation - do not select any of the skin, so it seems that the plugin does not appear on tudee, when in fact it is there, but empty - you need just a long tap on the empty space and choose a thread of skin
I will soon fix this error
P.V. @ 02.12.2011, 9:52*
And what is the difference between the beta from alpha?

Add / Edit multiple objects in xml-files
the format and location of the skin changed
made some changes / improvements in the code ...

Rep: (2)
to neut ral
Launched, as you wrote, thank you.
Question:
How to register on the page, its launcher icon for a particular program and what extension icon takes your program?
And further:
Is it possible to insert the plug into your program?

P.V. @ 09-12-2011, 11:29*
How to register on the page, its launcher icon for a particular program and what extension icon takes your program?

The first option - the system takes an icon for an item links<item type = "link" ...>- it is common for exe, lnk - file
The second option - the icon of the pictures taken to an item-pictures<item type = "image" ...>- it is for the bmp and png
P.V. @ 09-12-2011, 11:29*
Is it possible to insert the plug into your program?

not

On my Omnia II with the same firmware, the plugin is not enabled.

Attached Image

Content folder default + 3 file in the root NRDate2 - nrdate2.dll and nrdsetup.dll
Attached Image

dragon772 @ 16.12.2011, 16:01*
On my Omnia II with the same firmware, the plugin is not enabled.

do not quite understand the question ... you have the plugin you do not see today?
. If you do not display the clock and other elements of the plug-in, but the plug-in is in the form of an empty band - try tapom long for the band to call it a menu and press the "default"

neut ral @ 16.12.2011, 18:11*
plug-in is not displayed today

Yes, not otobrazhaetsya.Pustoy band is not on the screen.

dragon772 @ 16.12.2011, 16:23*
Yes, not otobrazhaetsya.Pustoy band is not on the screen.

I do not know - probably with the Samsung I8000 plugin is not friendly - already have 2 people in this thread is not able to run this plug-in
ps .: honestly do not know what he is WM6.5, if there can be used titanium, etc.
pps WM6.5 emulator to check - works

Post has been editedneut ral - 19.12.11, 10:38

Rep: (129)
neut ral @ 19.12.2011, 11:37*
It failed to run this plug-in

: Blink: it turned out the current lag: moil:

romixer @ 19.12.2011, 15:41*
current lags

you can find out the details?

Full version    

Help     rules