> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Windows Phone 7 - Firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

75 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Samsung Omnia W - Firmware | Samsung GT-I8350
Nescoffe
Message#1
22.11.11, 17:29
Guru
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 2384
Check in: 01.08.07

FlashingSamsung Omnia W
Attached ImageSamsung GT-I8350
Smartphone: Description | Discussion � | Purchase �
General: Ambulance for beginners � | OS FAQ | News Talk � | Windows Phone 7 Club � | GPS navigation �
Firmware: General flashing questions | Firmware database | Creating and editing firmware �

• Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonPictureunder the message of the one who helped you.

Attention! Hereprohibiteddiscussion of issues that do not fall under the theme (Offtop),
as well as the creation of messages that do not carry useful information (flood)!

Also try to avoid in your messages lyrical digressions and reflections on the meaning of life!
For open conversations we have the relevant sections.

Utility

Post has been edited-WOLF- - 29.06.13, 21:10
Reason for editing: Added instructions for flashing
Sopropel08
Message#2
16.12.11, 16:36
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 16.12.11
Samsung Omnia W GT-I8350

Hi people, anyone on the firmware heard something ??
M
Please try to write correctly.
message fixed

Post has been editedNescoffe - 16.12.11, 17:32
Nescoffe
Message#3
16.12.11, 17:33
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2384

Sopropel08,
While there are no firmwares, we are waiting .. as soon as they appear, you will see them in this thread.

--------------------
Dear users, I'm sorry, but due to lack of time I can not respond to drugs.
I'm not a magician, I'm just learning!
Ske1r
Message#4
18.12.11, 03:07
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 13
Check in: 15.08.10
Lenovo Vibe X2

I apologize, maybe a little off topic, but the firmware here is understood as a firmware for rollback to version 7004 \ 7008 for the unlock, right?
And another such question, but can you put an Android OS on this device?
Craid
Message#5
18.12.11, 11:00
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 16
Check in: 31.08.07
Asus zenfone 5

Why buy a phone on Windows, then put an androyd on it? : rolleyes:
The question of rolling back to firmware 7008 is also of interest, but apparently there are no firmware

--------------------
Beggar students with Chinese phones flooded everything.
motorhead01
Message#6
20.12.11, 10:44
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 256
Check in: 30.03.09
Asus ZenFone 5 ZE620KL

Craid- the answer is simple, for example, when I bought this phone, the main motive was the OS, i.e. Windows Phone 7.5.
I read the official reviews. I looked that there is literature for programming under WP7.5, there is a Visual Studio and an emulator,
and then focused all attention on the model, namely on the iron stuffing, etc.
When I already bought it and began to deal with Windows in detail, I was stunned by stupidity, poverty, greed, marasmus, etc. etc. microsoft-a.
No file manager ... What is it like? I still haven't got it in my head. I can not write my files on the cable from the computer to the phone!
To develop - you have to pay! This is what a moron invented? Pitched Windows, arrived ...

As a result, I received a low-function dialer, with a set of useless programs.
I still do not use it as a phone, the benefit of the old Nokia is on Symbian, which has much more features.
So there are thoughts about reflashing this phone in general to another OS, since in advance it was impossible to suggest how disgusting microsoft released.

And I’m writing all this, using Windows Mobile on HP PDAs since 2004, from 2007 Windows Mobile 5.6 on Glofiish X800 and Acer F900, etc.

Maybe I have a lot of naoftopil here, but this can be said, the cry of the soul.

--------------------

IndeetsJOE
Message#7
23.12.11, 12:30
Local
[offline]

Messages 283
Check in: 07.06.07
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005

motorhead01 fully support
rolled down to iOS
I will be very glad if all the same will be Android
WP on the functionality of even worse Java backgrounds
By the way, did anyone manage to unlock it in some way off way?
promix123
Message#8
23.12.11, 18:02
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 13
Check in: 13.12.11
Samsung Omnia W GT-I8350

IndeetsJOE,
Samsung Omnia 7 - Firmware
I tried it myself, I thought of writing a manual)) but now I have it) you can lock, I will help with questions.
DjonySPB
Message#9
28.12.11, 00:21
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 27
Check in: 09.10.08
HTC Touch

Here, this way Samsung has smashed Samsung Omnia with installed chevron labs for 9 bucks. The crack also works without a chevron, that is, on a clean machine.http://windowsphonehacker.com/
Resetting the settings is also XP required.
for its full unlocking you just need to go from a mobile browser to the sitehttp://windowsphonehacker.com/windowbreak
Video of the author hackinghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=v5SKQ0ffgis
The points:
1) Open Samsung WP7 in the browserhttp://windowsphonehacker.com/windowbreak2) Click "WindowBreak Me" 3) Click "allreay" 4) open the archive in it, run xml 5) Click "menu" and call dialing, dial # # 634 # 6) Dial further * # 9908 # 7) Select "windowbreak "from drop-down list 8) Click" save "and reboot the phone

I tried without hard rezet, does not work. So before the first point as in the video, XP is required.
The CURRENT ON SAMSUNGH doesn’t do any HTT and others.

I forgot to add about the Internet 3G, after we unlock it, we don’t have it.
We do the following, take out our SIM card and turn off the phone, insert another SIM card of another operator
And turn on the body, the Internet appeared. Again, turn off and pull out the SIM card and insert our all Internet works.

Post has been editedNescoffe - 25.01.12, 16:13
Reason for editing: +1 from residente88
IndeetsJOE
Message#10
28.12.11, 12:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 283
Check in: 07.06.07
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005

Thanks unlocked by DjonySPB
everything works great

--------------------
bzzzz
pvvpvv
Message#11
30.12.11, 11:09
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Check in: 28.02.08
Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) SM-A510F

Good day!
And how to understand that the Samsung Omnia W phone is unlocked? I did everything as per the DjonySPB instructions. WP7 Roof Tools is installed, but when it starts, it writes incompatible, etc. ???

Post has been editedpvvpvv - 30.12.11, 11:14
grinay
Message#12
06.01.12, 17:49
Local
[offline]

Messages 118
Check in: 21.06.08
Samsung Omnia W GT-I8350

Be sure to do a hard reset - settings->device information ->reset
do everything further according to the instructions DjonySPB

We connect the phone to the computer, zune should start (it is important that zune should not be launched before connecting the phone after a hard reset)

Further, as tale was initialized, zune is trying to install an application through the xap installer - in my case, he quarreled that the device was not unlocked. We go in the phone in the list of programs, we select the diagnosis there a familiar window. Repeat the step with the input * # 9908 # select the windowsbreak reboot again - and then try installing the applications. In my case, everything went with a bang that way ... Good luck ..

Post has been editedRomaN - 08.01.12, 22:29
Reason for editing: +1 from Moon777
Ske1r
Message#13
07.01.12, 15:48
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 13
Lenovo Vibe X2

Guys, everything is much more elementary. There, he installs WP7 root tools through Application Deployment, which does not work on sumsung omnia w and focus s, as it is written on the developer’s website. So just wait and come out for us.
And so the phone on Omnia smartly unlocked
Lolmaker
Message#14
09.01.12, 21:34
Local
[offline]

Messages 304
Check in: 30.04.11
HTC 7 Mozart

Friends, what is heard about the update 8170 for this device purchased in Russia?
Nescoffe
Message#15
10.01.12, 10:25
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2384

Lolmaker
While there are no updates for Russia, everyone is waiting.

--------------------
Dear users, I'm sorry, but due to lack of time I can not respond to drugs.
I'm not a magician, I'm just learning!
Rohff
Message#16
10.01.12, 13:13
Guru
[offline]

Messages 10290
Check in: 16.08.09
Apple iPhone SE

People, who knows how to flash our bodies? I mean not through Zun, but by some kind of third-party flash driver? Then there is a firmware file, for example 7740 update, on the Internet? And how can I unpack \ open the firmware on my computer?

--------------------
3-50
Message#17
18.01.12, 19:01
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 827
Check in: 21.12.11

DjonySPB @ 12/28/2011, 03:21*
I tried without hard rezet, does not work. So before the first point as in the video, XP is required.

Everything was fine without him, omnia w.

Rohff @ 01/10/2012, 16:13*
People, who knows how to flash our bodies? I mean not through Zun, but by some kind of third-party flash driver? Then there is a firmware file, for example 7740 update, on the Internet? And how can I unpack \ open the firmware on my computer?

Good questions. Let's figure it out together.
The process is quite nontrivial. Recently update was 7.10.8107.79
You can downloadhere
Before installing the update, you must download the updated language packs that are installed. Come to the rescueVersion and Language by Heathcliff74.
For example, one of the new language packs
English - United Kingdom (0809):
diff-7.10.7740.16-7.10.8107.79-armv7-retail-microsoft.lang_0809
If there are no language packs we risk getting a brick, backup will help.
We also need OEM updates (in our case from Samsung for Omnia W).
Further downloaded
WP7_update_tool.rarandWP7 Update Cab Sender.zip
Then there are the processes of installing programs, creating a full backup, copying all updates into one folder, installing updates, etc. etc.
In theory, it sounds like this.

If we talk about the firmware, then there is still more incomprehensible, for Samsung I have not yet seen anything like it.

Post has been edited3-50 - 18.01.12, 19:02
dionniss
Message#18
19.01.12, 15:11
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 19
Check in: 22.08.11

Good day. Please tell me about the firmware (update). Is it possible to update according to the following scheme - the PC uses Fi-Wi phone-shared (3G) ->while the body is connected by cable to the PC. Is it possible with this connection to update the firmware via Zune from a PC? Or have to look for another source of Ineta ...
Rohff
Message#19
19.01.12, 17:04
Guru
[offline]

Messages 10290
Check in: 16.08.09
Apple iPhone SE

3-50,
So, I looked at the files by reference, I saw the har file, do I need to install it on my phone? those. it should be hacked ...
oh well then
Has anyone ever proposed Zun to upgrade to 8107? In the discussion of the device, someone unsubscribed what he offered, but I still do not have something like that ...

--------------------
Ske1r
Message#20
19.01.12, 17:15
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 13
Lenovo Vibe X2

The same situation, not yet suggested, and plagued by vague doubts whether everything is okay with my device: (
By the way, for those who have unlocked the phone in the manner described by DjonySPB, people write that after the update, the unlock does not crash, and that is good :)
vectro73
Message#21
19.01.12, 18:26
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1157
Check in: 09.01.12
Samsung Galaxy Note8 SM-N950F / DS

who did not offer waiting for January 26, or get updated with the manipulation of the network cable. I did everything according to the instructions with the network cable, the update came.

--------------------
Meizu MX2 -->Sony Z1 -->Meizu MX4 -->Samsung Galaxy Alpha -->Samsung Galaxy S6, Apple iPhone 6S, Oneplus 3T -->Samsung Galaxy Note 8
SE W610 -->Samsung corby -->Samsung monte -->Samsung Omnia W

75 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/28/19, 16:10