Samsung Galaxy Note- draw with a stylus.

Rep: (1829)
Well, let's create a new theme that will undoubtedly be relevant with this device.
My first two drawings with a stylus on Galaxy Note. Used program Autodesk Scetchbook Mobile.
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.s...a2V0Y2hib29rIl0

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been edited= SHVARZ = - 01.12.11, 02:30

Rep: (515)
= SHVARZ =,
Here is a beauty! A real master;) Or maybe you will also draw a seal stamped for stamping the members of the Note Club?

Post has been editedbelena - 22.11.11, 15:11

Rep: (22)
= SHVARZ =, I have already seen your creation even on the mobile review =) great. The girl is even better.

belena @ 11/22/2011, 3:10 PM*
= SHVARZ =,
Here is a beauty! A true master. Or maybe you will also draw a type stamp for stamping the members of the Note Club?

This is what I can’t draw, since these are such things as seals and coats of arms :) Sori. : blush:

Rep: (22)
= SHVARZ =, Now you can accurately state, can the stylus be damaged? need a film? Any hints of abrasion?

Rep: (755)
M
The topic has been moved to the section.Breaker

Capsik @ 11/22/2011, 19:41*
= SHVARZ =, Now you can accurately state, can the stylus be damaged? need a film? Any hints of abrasion?

When I draw, I try to wipe clean the glass. No damage is visible at all. As you can see there are already two pictures. And this is a lot of hours of drawing.

Rep: (0)
How did you manage to install Sketchbook Pro install on Galaxy Note ???

ars3d @ 11/22/2011, 11:27 PM*

Sori was wrong. It meant Mobile. Already corrected in the header and the name and link.

Post has been edited= SHVARZ = - 23.11.11, 12:44

Rep: (75)
ars3d @ 11/22/2011, 10:27 PM*

I think it was printed, because he previously wrote that he draws withSketchbook mobile.
I also use it, quite functional!

= SHVARZ = @ 11/22/2011, 12:05*
My first two drawings with a stylus on Galaxy Note.

Drawings are great, keep it up!
Especially liked the anime girl (apparently affects the passion for the weaker sex): D

Post has been editedkatinsh - 23.11.11, 03:40

On my Note, the SketchBook Mobile program does not start, it gives an error. Has anyone come across?

ars3d @ 11/23/2011, 12:12*
On my Note, the SketchBook Mobile program does not start, it gives an error. Has anyone come across?

No, I got up right away. Try to update the firmware by air through Wi-Fi first, and then try again. Menu-settings-on phone-update Po. You do not need a computer.

= SHVARZ =

firmware updated. What version of the program do you have?

ars3d @ 11/23/2011, 2:51 PM*
= SHVARZ =

firmware updated. What version of the program do you have?

First I installed a free one from Market, I looked at what a great software and bought a paid version from there.

ars3d @ 11/23/2011, 11:12*

I'm fine too. Version of my program = current version of the program inmarket .

Rep: (2)
A small video illustration of the capabilities of the Note, if you allow:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8gFOl3EWWQ...feature=related

don't know guys Put the sketch mobile, as I took out the note from the box. immediately at startup gave an error. Then I updated the firmware. same story itself. Maybe onsavagemessiahzine.comversion is broken?

Sketch mobile express from the market is installed and working without problems. The trouble is with the installation file onsavagemessiahzine.com. Can anyone throw a full-fledged sketch mobile?

Sketch mobile express from the market is installed and working without problems. The trouble is with the installation file onsavagemessiahzine.com. Can anyone throw a full-fledged sketch mobile?

Buy it. The program is worth it.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/02/19, 18:21