> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PocketDjVu | View files in DjVu format

Rep: (259)
PocketDjVu latest version 0.9.6.3
Attached Image

Free eReader files in DjVu format

Opportunities
  • full screen reading mode;
  • convenient zoom modes (but be careful with a large increase in the current version);
  • a list of recent files readable with remembering the last-read page;
  • smooth scrolling mode (long press the cursor keys) - allows you to choose exactly the portion of the image without using the stylus, ie using one finger;
  • not "break the eyes," turning pages;
  • VGA support both on WM 5.0 and the PocketPC 2003 SE;
Developer Igor Solovyov

Compatibility
QVGA / VGA
WM 2003SE / 5.0

Post has been editedpapamuller - 06.05.10, 09:35

Rep: (0)
The author wanted to write, but did not find much, I write here. Prog super! It goes to all my WVGA screen, unlike smartdjvu.

Rep: (1)
ivanio @ 21.09.07 07:42:46
As a result, it has recovered by removing the swap file - now everything seems back to normal back.

How to remove a swap file ???
Prog Pts liked unlike smsrt djvu, after six months of work swap file, reinstalling does not help, you need to Pts (cum soon, all the literature on the PDA)

Post has been editedEvgesha40 - 30.07.08, 21:07

Rep: (42)
Spread russifitsirovat version PocketDjVu WM 5.0 v0.9.5.1

Attached files

Attached filePocketDjVu_v0.9.5.1_Rus.rar(336.18 KB)

Post has been editedbogdan31 - 03.10.08, 10:16

best program for reading djvu. We have a large smartDjVu glitch - when a large file size, color is not available.

Thank you for prog try

Rep: (1)
Everything looks good at the moment. There are only two troubles (with vorkeraundami):
1) Love (pervert) content use, and two copies of the program does not support, or at least as an MDI WinDJVU big brother ...
Although MDI to bypass that troubles would not come ...
2) I like to push all in a row .... Well tried zakladochku virtual memory. An experimental set - does not work level bmp + djvu. Swears - no place, although last dohrena whole svopik fit ... In short, without soft reseta not do. WA- put on a high shelf, and not "show children".

And it is possible to change the encoding? And then there is a good book and some gibberish displayed.

Rep: (145)
Powered Kulnev. Sometimes buggy temporary file. If wrong is something to point out.
When you open starts to hang due to the many messages in the error tray.
Right return register. It is on a par with the other office. Best.

Rep: (12)
ordruf @ 6.11.2008, 5:47*
best program for reading djvu.

I completely agree! PocketDjVu I 800 * 480 is on the full screen, but smartDjVu - no.

Thank you for prog. The cool thing. While reading these books for PDA izvraschenstvo, but when reading the book will secure some 1980, that is the only way out.

Rep: (6)
so it goes on wm6?

Rep: (422)
LukDaGodlike @ 8.1.2009, 12:31*
so it goes on wm6?

Well I have, for example, a typewriter was successful and wm5 and wm6.0 and wm6.1 ...

Prompt, please, that kind of thing: when you open the djvu-file programm gives warning message "Can not create a file-sharing", what is it? how to fight it?

Rep: (583)
Ygra @ 14.1.2009, 0:20*
Prompt, please, that kind of thing: when you open the djvu-file programm gives warning message "Can not create a file-sharing", what is it? how to fight it?

Same problem... :(

Rep: (1954)
Ygra
-deemON-
You probably do not have enough space for the swap. In Options->Virtual Memory, check the size and where the swap-file.
His way, you can safely move to the memory card. For example, I have so: \ SD-MMCard \ file.swp.

Rep: (31)
You can put on the file sharing (on Letitbit or ifolder) cab PocketDjVu v.0.9.5.1 for WM2003SE?

Aver-alex @ 23.1.2009, 22:16*
You can put on the file sharing (on Letitbit or ifolder) cab PocketDjVu v.0.9.5.1 for WM2003SE?

Firstly, what neustraivaet here:
http://code.google.com/p/pocketdjvu/downloads/list
Secondly, we can :)http://ifolder.ru/10188489

You probably do not have enough space for the swap. In Options->Virtual Memory, check the size and where the swap-file.
His way, you can safely move to the memory card. For example, I have so: \ SD-MMCard \ file.swp.

And what should be the size? I lies on the memory card ... still does not work.

pasha_550 : Most likely you do not have enough space for the swap. In Options->Virtual Memory, check the size and where the swap-file.

And what should be the size? I have from the very beginning and was lying on the Kare.

Post has been editedYgra - 28.01.09, 15:01

Ygra
Size - anyone I 64m.
At what point did you receive an error message? What exactly is written?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/07/20, 20:40