> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PocketDjVu | View files in DjVu format

Rep: (259)
PocketDjVu latest version 0.9.6.3
Attached Image

Free eReader files in DjVu format

Opportunities
  • full screen reading mode;
  • convenient zoom modes (but be careful with a large increase in the current version);
  • a list of recent files readable with remembering the last-read page;
  • smooth scrolling mode (long press the cursor keys) - allows you to choose exactly the portion of the image without using the stylus, ie using one finger;
  • not "break the eyes," turning pages;
  • VGA support both on WM 5.0 and the PocketPC 2003 SE;
Developer Igor Solovyov

Compatibility
QVGA / VGA
WM 2003SE / 5.0

Post has been editedpapamuller - 06.05.10, 09:35

Rep: (3)
PocketDjVu from Paulo: DjVu + [Paulo Remake] v.0.9.6.3.rar. The program is tuned for HTC HD2. My pet its very odobryams)

From the author:

"Staying still adherent WinMo thought of Deja Vu, just deja vu for some ... :)
+ Added a transparent aka the volume knob on the player Manila
+ Added referencing built autorotation (self turn when turning) well it was very convenient!
+ Changed the icons on the bottom beautiful
+ Changed main icon
+ Left fixed menu instead of the letter M and on older versions so in general there was barely as you press the point.
+ Now you can easily juzat with pro **** Object picture click start forgetting skie icons
+ Translation into Russian implemented copy-paste + gag (strange that Igor has written such popular prog and did her native language, the details did not penetrate)
Use! "

Attached fileDjVu ___ Paulo_Remake__v.0.9.6.3.rar(507.36 KB)

Rep: (0)
Storm_warning many thanks! I was looking for exactly what it is for HD2 :)

Rep: (1)
The program is like, but I do not understand how and what to adjust to not constantly pop up a message when reading? The file size was 4.4 MB.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (14)
ppaha2317 @ 07.11.2011, 04:15*
how and what to adjust

ppaha2317, go to settings, and the third (right) tab, change where to store the kind of cash, change from the RAM to the memory card ..... and so given volume MB 40 - 50. I am in any case, did so.
Yes, after you change these settings, the program must be restarted.

PocketDjVuStorm_Warning,
It does not turn the screen anyway. Maybe I do have to adjust to this HD2?

biting the program. all plows! even though the screen is not dimmed)

after the installation reboot, auto rotate earned.

like me the best software on the topic

like me the best software on the topic

Yes!
Here's to bookmarks are stored in a separate file, so that after XP does not restore all from memory.

Rep: (8)
Bionicle26 @ 12.03.2012, 12:44*
It does not turn the screen anyway. Maybe I do have to adjust to this HD2?

Join us how to enable auto-rotation?

I've got a file to read:
Troelsen E. - C # 2010 programming language and the .NET 4 - 2010.djvu
size 21707797
This program does not open on the HD2. How can such a file is to look at the HD2 WINMO?
On Andryusha his wife opened :(

klimovs @ 3.11.2012, 20:12*
I've got a file to read:
Troelsen E. - C # 2010 programming language and the .NET 4 - 2010.djvu
size 21707797
This program does not open on the HD2. How can such a file is to look at the HD2 WINMO?
On Andryusha his wife opened :(

What if the program writes "Undiscovered"?

In the absence of real altrenativ (Smart Djvu reason buggy at startup, but almost no functionality requirements Djvuce) take quite a while this prog (v0.9.6.3 from Igor Solovyev, HP iPAQ 214, WM6). All anything, but there are two foul things that greatly overshadow the process of reading.
1. Fast movement only occurs on 2 consecutive pages, max. Uploading new done in 2-3 seconds, with the simultaneous unloading of the penultimate memory page (i.e. not adjacent to the openable). Because when reading often becomes necessary to unwind for a few pages back, and then return to the starting position, then the process quickly turns into almost torture time.
2. As a solution to the previous problem, we only have the opportunity to move in several recently opened pages (M ->Navigation ->History tyknut or page numbers in the lower menu remembers the last 10 + previous). But firstly, this should leave the full screen mode (i.e., unnecessary action), and secondly - when moving the reset current uvlichenie stretching to the width. Yes, and do not always remember exactly at what exactly it is necessary infa page, the rapid movement between the last few pages all the same it would often be preferred.
Actually, the question to the community: is it possible to do something about it? Like all the settings looked and tried, does not work, or is it missed something? Is not there any other version with the ability to move quickly through the larger count of pages?

It would be easy to read when bright letters on a dark background. But this program is not good inversion function. Do not tell anyone the way out? Thank.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 8:10