> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Windows Phone 7 - Firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

57 pagesV  « < 55 56 57 »  

> Rollback 4.xx and 5.xx bootloader via Y-cable | For all first-generation HTC devices
ighor
Message#1
20.11.11, 15:16
\\ ++ C ++ //
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 476
Check in: 01.04.07
Nokia 3650

���� �� ������ �������� bootloader � ������ spl 5.xx �� 1.xx ��� �������������� ����� ��������� �������� (��� �������� SERIAL/USB � "��������"), ��� �� ������� ��������� ��������, �� ��� ���� ��� ������� ! �� ��� ����� ��� ������������ ������� usb Host mode. download

If you jammed the bootloader, i.e., one line of PD29 *** ss-bc (4k), then you first need to restore usb host mode by sending OEM update packages in the form of cabs, only after that here!Editing the firmware of all wp7-devices without data loss (Post # 8922804)

For rollback, we need:

1. Y-shaped cable as described here:Item B.
2. USB flash drive or card reader with SD / MicroSD / MMC memory card, not necessarily HC.
3. USB cable (included)
4. Straight arms

Verified USB flash drives:
Transcend JF 110 256mb
Corsair Flash Voyager Slider 8GB
Kingston data traveler 100 8GB
Pretec i-Disk BulletProof 2GB
Kingston DataTraveler 112 8GB
Transcend JF V60 8GB
Cruzer Blade 2GB
Generic multi card 2GB
Transcend JF V30 2GB
Kingston DataTraveler 1GB
4GB Transcend Drive (TS4GJF530)
4GB Transcend Drive (TS4GJF500)
8GB Transcend Drive (TS8GJF530)
8GB Transcend Drive (TS8GJF760)
8GB Transcend Drive (TS8GJF500)
16GB Transcend Drive (TS16GJF500)
16GB Transcend Drive (TS16GJF530)
16GB Transcend Drive (TS16GJF760)
32GB Transcend Drive (TS32GJF500)
32GB Transcend Drive (TS32GJF530)
32GB Transcend Drive (TS32GJF760)
64GB Transcend Drive (TS64GJF500)
64GB Transcend Drive (TS64GJF530)
USB Flash Drive 2Gb LG M4 UM42GNPB

Card Readers:
Transcend TS-RDP5W
TakeMS 64-in-1
Transcend TS-RDP5K
Apacer AS130

Memory cards:
1GB SanDisk

Sequencing:

1. Download the official firmware build 7004/7008 for your regionhere
* For PCT devices with bootloader version5.xx (phones purchased in our networks. Connected, Euroset, etc.)need to do goldcard.
Creating a Gold Card [offtop] (This is an easier way than written in this topicInstructions for creating a goldcard)[/ offtop]
1. Download the imagegoldcard.img
2. Download the Gold Card Tool fromthisTopics
3. Insert the USB flash drive into the PC
4. Open the Gold Card Tool window, click “Refresh”, select our card
5. Click "Load Goldcard.img", select the previously saved file "goldcard.img", click "Patch MMC"

As a result, you will see the following logs in the program:
GoldCard \ goldcard \ goldcard.img
Reading sector 0 of DriveM:
Converting to GoldCard Sector
Writing sector 0 of DriveM:
Validating sector 0 of DriveM:
Writing sector 0 of DriveM: Success

This suggests that the Gold card is Ready!

2. Unpack the firmware by the archiver (for example WinRar). Rename file RUU_signed.nbh, match file name to device:
HTC Trophy - "SPARIMG.nbh"
HTC HD7 (Schubert) - "SCHUIMG.nbh"
HTC Surround (Mondrian) - “MONDIMG.nbh”
HTC Mozart - “MOZAIMG.nbh”
HTC Pro (Gold) - "GOLDIMG.nbh"

And copy the file ****.nbhfrom previously unpacked firmware to a memory card for a usb flash drive(Ie that previously harvested)
3. Next you need to followthis topicparagraph G.
As a result, the bootloader should roll back to the official version spl 1.xx. After that you can pour on the deviceRSPL / HSPLand flash any custom firmware.

That's all ! ;)

Offensive situations that can occur when spl
1. After everything is done, but when connecting the cord to the device, it writesLoadingand immediately goes into reboot - you need to change the card reader or usb flash drive.

2. If in modeusb host modewhen connecting the cord immediately writesno mage file- Change as I said above card reader or usb flash drive.

3. If he writes logs like:
radio -ok
bootloader -
And after there is a reboot of the device and hangs on the inscriptionEnter USB host mode,Then press the phone off button and wait 10 seconds. Do not touch the wires, the phone will reboot and itself will enterEnter USB Host modeOS and RCUST and TOUCH

4. If such a situation occurred as I described above in paragraph 3, that is, the device hung onEnter host mode, then check the version of the bootloader, it should go down to an earlier version of spl. If this is the case and in the following you wanted to install custom firmware, you can immediately install RSPL / HSPL. But if you planned an official firmware with a lowered bootloader, then in that case, do EVERYTHING as described in paragraph 3.

5. If when connecting usb lace in UHM mode it writesNot allow, then turn off the device and re-enter the UHM. And at that moment, when for a split second you see the "mattress" mode insert the usb cord. As a result, the process should go.

6. If in the mattress the inscription serial does not change to usb, then installHTC USB Sync.

7. If you are sure that you did the right GK and Y-shaped cable, but still nothing changes in usb host mode, turn off the phone (do not touch the wires!) And re-enter usb host mode (perhaps the device will go into UHM mode )
8. If he writes when connecting the cord to the deviceLoadingand that's it, check the cable to see if it is shielded. If it is not shielded, then connect the wires to each other, if the cable is shielded, then vice versa dissolve.

Nuances
1. In order to go tousb host mode , turn off the phone, hold down the "volume down" and "camera" keys, press the "on" button, when a white screen with the inscription "Enter USB Host" appears, release the keys
2. In order to go tobootloader , turn off the phone, hold down the "volume down" keys and press the "on" button (do not touch the "camera" button)

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

1st video instruction on rollback spl-5.xx (Thankkirk999)
2nd Video Tutorial (ThankVitya_777)
Prehistory(Thankighor)
I had HSPL installed and this firmwareHTC HD7 NextGeN + "HD7".
A week ago, the phone began to reboot during the installation of programs or while browsing the pages in Internet Explorer.
When it got me, I decided to update the firmware again to fix the glitches.

I downloaded the firmware version 1.5, connected the phone to the computer and saw a message that an update appeared in Zune. I decided to update the official update.
But at the end of the update, Zune gave an error and started restoring from the backup.
The backup did not go well and the phone freezes to 100% progress.
I overloaded it, and instead of loading, Recovery mode appeared (on a black background a laptop and a phone).

I decided to flash the phone with NextGen + 1.5 firmware. I transferred the phone to the boot loader and launched the installation.
It hung at 0%, neither on the computer nor on the phone did the progress bar move.
I rebooted and understood that the official update updated the bootloader which began to look like this:
PD29100 SS-BC (4K)
SPL-5.10.2250.0 (1142968) MNG
MicroP (LED) 0x07
TOUCH S1 (v1.8, # 1624)

SD SAMSUNG 15090MB
Partition Info-v211v413
F400

I decided to put HSPL back, but I didn’t know that I couldn’t put it after updating Mango ..
Launched the RSPL installation and the phone rebooted.
After that, the line with the text SERIAL / USB is no longer displayed in the bootloader.
With the usual turn on, the phone was loaded into Recovery mode and Zune only then saw it and wanted to restore it from the backup.
The phone was loaded only in Boot, without SERIAL / USB text, in Recovery mode, where the phone and laptop are drawn on a black background, and in USB Host Mode.
The result is a semi-brick ..

I realized that as a result of everything, I had a new boot 5.10 and custom firmware 7720, so the phone did not boot ..
I thought that if you roll back the phone to the official firmware, even with a new boot, then everything should have loaded.

I have 5 saved backups. Began to try everything.
When rolling back to a backup below the mango, Zune gave the error: "Windows Phone Update Error 801812e0".
And when trying to restore a mango backup, it restores about 2 hours and also gave an error, the screen is here:Mattress does not work HTC HD7 (Post # 9892689)
I understood that the usual way to flash the phone will not succeed ..
I also read that you can push CAB files for recovery from this topic:Editing the firmware of all wp7 devices without data loss (Post # 9767005)
But when trying to send any of these cabs in the console there was an error:
Error: Exception from HRESULT: 0x801812C0
Call stack:
at wm7update.Program.UpdateDevice (IDeviceInfo deviceInfo, List`1 updates, UpdateType type)
at wm7update.Program.Main (String] args)

I tried different versions of Zune. I understood that nothing could happen with the cabs ..
Now I know, they say that this error can be corrected if the folder with updates is moved to the root of the C: \ drive

And there are only two options left, either GoldCard or JTAG. The second option I did not like for the price ..
Started reading how to make a goldcard. I found a microSD card on 2Gb. And I had a Transcend card reader on SD and MicroSD, but I was not sure if it was suitable.

Began to look for ways to get the CID of the memory card ..
In search, I found the third method except two in this topicInstructions for creating a goldcardhow to get a CID card.
A ReadCID.sis file was found which installed on the Nokia E72 and the program saved CID.txt (to my surprise it worked).
The file was sent to the topic moderator, and after checking it will be added to the topic byGoldcard.

The phone before this was rebuilt, I thought maybe there was a reason in the file system and pulled out a memory card from HTC HD7. And Windows Phone 7 itself encrypts cards and formatting them with a card reader does not work ..
I inserted the card into the Nokia E72 and when I tried to open the card I was prompted for a password, apparently such encryption from WP7 .. When formatting the card with a Nokia card, the password gets confused and everything is well formatted.
I inserted the card into the card reader, formatted it again in Fat32 just in case.
Then I inserted the card into the HTC HD7 and did not make a hard reset.

Downloaded files RUU_Schubert_HTC_Europe_1.16.401.01_Radio_5.51.09.06a_22.30.50.09_Signed_SCHUBER
T_RELEASE.exe (this is build 7004) and another file ruu_schubert_s_htc_europe_5-10-401-04_radio_5-71-09-02a_22-51-50-21_signed_schubert_release.exe which had the same bootloader that is now.
I decided to try the build 7004 first. I pulled out the firmware file from the installer and renamed it to SCHUIMG.nbh.

Vypayal from the old motherboard two USB inputs and soldered their legs together. From the old USB mouse took the power cord.
I got a goldcard.img file on the CID card, tried to pour it onto the memory card, but after that it became unreadable. Windows issued a format request. I have been fiddling with this for a long time, I tried to write the SCHUIMG.nbh firmware file on the USB flash drive and then change the bytes ..
But the phone after that in USB Host Mode was constantly overloaded with the text Loading ..
Then I decided to try it as it is. Formatted a memory card in FAT32 4096 and wrote down the firmware file on it. This time I did not do any operations with the goldcard.img file
To my surprise, the firmware was launched. And did not have to get the CID card?

After the firmware was completed, I rebooted the phone and looked into the bootloader.
There was a SPL 1.16 and I sighed with relief. The phone was loaded normally. It all worked! Updated to HSPL back.
Before that, I read that SPL with 5.10 does not lower ..
But leaves me lucky?
Or the reason is that the encryption card removed nokiey?
Or maybe it is in this card reader?
I do not know the answers to these questions .. But the conclusion: there are chances to roll back. Those who have the same trouble with the bootloader, test, can anyone have the same card reader, try to unsubscribe.
If I am lucky, it means that you may be lucky.

What I needed for the firmware:
  1. Working USB Host Mode.
  2. Welded y shaped cord
  3. This card reader: Transcend TS-RDP5W
  4. Memory Card: MicroSD not HC
  5. Much luck

PS: I thought I could flash through GoldCard without a goldcard.img through a glitch when flashing a bootloader or because the card in the phone was formatted .. I tried to flash the firmware via GoldCard with the official boot installed, without CID manipulations and with an encrypted card .. Everything is stitched! Is it a card reader? Why is the phone flashing without goldcard.img?

I tried with a normal USB flash drive, the phone does not respond. But I think you can flash through cards: SD, MicroSD, MMC.

Post has been editedLogitech93 - 05.10.13, 13:57
Reason for editing: +1 flash drive.
DeamonShan
Message#1122
20.05.15, 08:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 208
Check in: 09.10.08
Sony Xperia XA Ultra

Trying to dangling SPL from 5.11 to 1.6. Cable prepared, Goldcard did! With the firmware, writes No Image File ... Although there is a file on the flash with * .nbh (renamed according to the instruction)
DeamonShan
Message#1123
20.05.15, 09:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 208
Check in: 09.10.08
Sony Xperia XA Ultra

Guys such a problem I insert gold cards into the cable, writes the download, reboots itself, writes the download in the mattress and everything is new

Identical situation. I changed the flash drive to a friend - there is no firmware image. The third flash drive does not seem at all. So I think to play with flash drives.
Logitech93
Message#1124
20.05.15, 11:47
[offline]

Topics Curator
Group: Curators
Messages 2132
Check in: 12.10.11
Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M2) ZB631KL

* DeamonShan
Read the topic "nuances" in the header.

--------------------
WW
desktop111
Message#1125
17.06.16, 18:19
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 5
Check in: 11.03.16
Apple iPhone 4S

People, I got HTC HD7 with SPL 5.11 in my hands and there is a jammed bootloader, as I understand it, this is the worst option that can be done with this phone ... English firmware, I would like to have a Russian custom, but everything is confusing! The tach is broken, not all works ... but I do not want to throw out the phone !!!
Vezu4ij
Message#1126
02.01.17, 01:45
Local
[offline]

Messages 112
Check in: 28.03.14
Xiaomi Mi 6 6/64

Good day.
They gave the device HTC 7 Trophy with the inscription HTC on, with the inclusion of 7 vibrations. Only one row in mattress mode: PC40100 SS-BC (4K) /
UHM mode is not included.
What do you tell him to do with it?
kovalDN
Message#1127
02.01.17, 11:48
| Somewhere here |
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 3060
Check in: 31.08.07

* Vezu4ij
ighor @ 11/20/11, 15:16*
If you jammed the bootloader, i.e., one line of PD29 *** ss-bc (4k), then you first need to restore usb host mode by sending OEM update packages in the form of cabs, only after that here!Editing the firmware of all wp7-devices without data loss (Post RomaN # 9767005)

Post has been editedkovalDN - 02.01.17, 12:28

--------------------
4 ... | Here was the signature | ... W A I
Vezu4ij
Message#1128
02.01.17, 11:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 112
Check in: 28.03.14
Xiaomi Mi 6 6/64

Yes, the fact of the matter is that the PC does not see it. I have already tried sending packages, I write an error that there is no device.
kovalDN
Message#1129
02.01.17, 12:58
| Somewhere here |
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 3060
Check in: 31.08.07

HTC

57 pagesV  « < 55 56 57 » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 08:07