Samurai II: Vengeance | fascinating action (Harmattan)

Rep: (91)
Samurai II: Vengeance
Attached ImageVersion: 1.2.7 (1)
Last update of the game in the header:20.11.2011

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Samurai II: Vengeance Continuing the fascinating action Samurai: Way of the Warrior, the main character of which is a brave Japanese samurai fighting with their enemies. The graphics of the game is very unusual, as it is made in a rare anime style and is drawn by hand.
Excellent artificial intelligence, crazy fast gameplay, a large number of combo attacks and convenient controls make Samurai II: Vengeance unique.

Finallykuzmichov and hophan lounged a great toy that is only available in the United States.
To save the game, you need to give the corresponding folder rights, for this we prescribe in the terminal:

devel-su
rootme (default password)
develsh
chown user: users /home/user/.config/samurai-2

Russian interface: Not
Homepage: www.madfingergames.com
Download: Ovi Store This game costs a bit, buy it to thank the developers and if you want new games for your phone
Download for review: Attached filesamurai_2_1.2.7_1_armel.deb (58.02 MB)

Post has been editeddelirious - 17.01.12, 13:20
Reason for editing: edit theme design

Rep: (0)
Is she on the galaxy ace?

Rep: (268)
megafon111
And what on the galaxy ace is Maemo or MeeGo? On your device is the Android operating system. Here in the "Games for Android" and go there, and you will find games for your phone.

Post has been editedHalkbigus - 20.11.11, 14:20

The game is fully working, install and enjoy !!! The game first appeared on the Russian resources!

And this is from bourgeois sites and forums
Special Thanks to: Hophan & Kuzmichov for sharing this HD game.

Rep: (23)
Saves do not work, every time you have to start the game from the very beginning.
Is it just me?

To save the game, you need to give the corresponding folder rights, for this we prescribe in the terminal:

devel-su
rootme (default password)
develsh

Rep: (23)
chmod 777 /home/user/.config/samurai-2

already found the answer.

Post has been editedpachinkosan - 22.11.11, 14:49

Rep: (1)
And where is the terminal located?

Rep: (125)
Kar1805 @ 07.01.2012, 22:00*
And where is the terminal located?

now it is in the FAQ

Rep: (125)
hooddy, in the game itself in any way, only on the phone off.

Rep: (-21)
And you can give a link, for the terminal, to go to Nokia N9.

All the same, it is not saved, in the terminal I registered what is indicated, but in the menu there is no item to load the game.

I enter the code to save the game, but the terminal issues what this command does not work.
what to do?
The Chown command does not work at the last stage.

Post has been editedAndrew_Hikky671 - 31.03.16, 18:31

Rep: (472)
* Andrew_Hikky671,
It seems in the tweaker, too, there was a saver

Yes, I cured the saves, but the trouble is, the native search fell off, including the native file manager stopped working, for example, when you want to attach a file to the SMS, or attach a hunting file in the vatsape, then the folder where you need to select is stupidly opened images, videos, etc., but they stupidly do not work (
treated with save teams below

chmod 777 /home/user/.config/samurai-2

Post has been editedAndrew_Hikky671 - 16.04.16, 17:24

Rep: (53)
* Andrew_Hikky671, it means that on the way, something else has touched something with a careless team. What commands did you enter, only the one that resulted in the previous message? In order to see the history of the commands entered, you need to run
cat .bash_history

if that chmod performed from the root, then this one from him

This command is not executed ((
If the memory does not change, the command entered another first, but it was not executed, and then I used chmod

* Andrew_Hikky671, it would be nice to know in more detail: what command did you enter before and what exactly did the terminal write.

devel-su
develsh

That's what I introduced before

* Andrew_Hikky671, strange because of this can not be

Guys, I decided to install, pass, but the pancake on the phone is about 5 GB free, and the installer issues, they say there is no place.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/15/19, 08:03