> Attention!

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Blood & Glory | [iPhone] [iPad] Fighting from GLU

Rep: (474)
Blood & Glory [+ iPad]
Version: 1.1.2

Last update of the game in the header:15.03.2012

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Analog Infinity Blade from GLU.

Description:
And there will be blood ...
Some arrived to show power, others to show bravery, but they all arrived for the sake of blood and glory
The battle of the arena and entertainment of the bloodthirsty crowd in the struggle for death. Here Glory is the only option ...

Bloody HD game
Quench the thirst for blood and ask your fighter not the top of the arena! Go to the arena in order to participate in the greatest battles.

Mortal weapon and armor
Collect the arsenal of mortal weapons and armor, hurt so as to approach all styles of struggle, including swords and shields, and destructive two-handed weapons

Special attacks and combo
Try special attacks and combo for the final and bloody victory!

Victory Invictus.
Be a real champion and earn Invictus medals, winning the tournaments flawlessly. Never lose and do not give up!

Homepage: http://www.glu.com/
iTunes Store: http://itunes.apple.com/app/blood-glory/id466067444?mt=8. - Free

Download: people v1.1.2
past versions

Post has been editedblnGo - 15.03.12, 20:56

Rep: (7)
And how is it a miracle?

Rep: (474)
Dimjke102,
Clone Infinity Blade.

Rep: (742)
I feel my heart, which is very monotony, constantly on the arena, and they will not see anything interesting on the arena.

Post has been editedPriZRak_00 - 18.11.11, 14:21

Rep: (12)
I saw in friendship on Androyda .. Full, final and irrevocable sucks. An attempt to cut down glory from IB. In the trash.

Rep: (835)
After infinity as it is not very: Beee:

Rep: (10)
Compatibility Lift to the header

Rep: (84)
One in one straight, not too lazy to lick, dogs. Depth Lamoshniki, generally do not like the company

Rep: (180)
Cheto not a cool description, the screenshots did not like. I will not put

Rep: (84)
iSexiet, Well, right;)

Rep: (0)
Awesome game! Really the best game on the yonon!

Rep: (0)
I liked this more than IB, it is impossible to hack this at least (I haven't yet managed yet) And in Ib your hands are immediately brought together, and you say that it is unitage, but you are not tired of 100 times the same tightener in IB I run at a 5th time without thinking demolished. And to think about 500 MB for the sake of one chart will not allow
It is better)

Post has been editedCS.Gamering - 19.11.11, 12:02

Rep: (4)
I also liked this more than IB

CS.Gamering @ 11/19/2011, 11:59*
I liked this more than IB, it is impossible to hack this at least (I haven't yet managed yet) And in Ib your hands are immediately brought together, and you say that it is unitage, but you are not tired of 100 times the same tightener in IB I run at a 5th time without thinking demolished. And to think about 500 MB for the sake of one chart will not allow
It is better)

Yeah game super)) there is someone who has seven, and then there was 4 challenge all gold, and after the rebuta everything dropped) fail :(

Rep: (1634)
An interesting game, and the quality of drawing models is impressive.

Glu shame ...... unity !!! I had come accepted in the game folders, and there all units as an opens. MegaFail :))

M
4.9. It is forbidden to use obscene language, both explicit and hidden, including special characters.
Verbal warning.

Post has been edited_ [Assi] _ - 20.11.11, 07:55

Rep: (7)
Heh really after infinity,GluAll slipped: D

Rep: (78)
And why it is free in the market. Oriented under Donat chtoli?)

Rep: (366)
sheogorat,
Gaming currency for real money you can buy.
Therefore, FREE.

Rep: (153)
And I really liked it)))) Captures) and fights in the arena for a lot better than passing one short story in a circle of dozens times (infiniti)

Rep: (266)
Version: 1.0.1
- Bug Fixes and Other Improvements to Game Performance
Indeks.Narod

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 15.01.21, 05:21