> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung GT-N7000 Galaxy Note - Owners Club | Samsung GT-N7000 Galaxy Note flood and have fun.

Rep: (1548)
Samsung GT-N7000 Galaxy Note - club of communication of owners

Attached ImageSamsung GT-N7000 Galaxy Note

Attached Image

Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

Information
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Club Logo Contest
CONDITIONS OF THE COMPETITION

1) Acceptance of works from 15.02. 2013 to 22.02. 2013 Reception of works ends 0h. 00m Moscow time February 23, 2013.
2) the best work is determined by open voting.
3) The term of voting is 24.02. 2013 -02.03 .. 2013
4) The work which has taken the first place will be established as the LOGO of the Club until 01.09.2013
5) Any modifications, changes to the submitted works are allowed only prior to the start of voting. When placing work in the subject, please make a note "For the competition"

Works of participants:

Post has been editedSweetyKitten - 04.03.13, 00:26

Rep: (1)
Hello everyone! I found my old n7000 and decided to do it as a wi-fi hotspot, the phone itself is connected to the PC via usb and the internet takes a PC to the smartphone everything works perfectly. But when the access point is why there is no internet connected devices.
Prompt where to dig further?))

Rep: (9)
Good day!
Prompt, whether because of a little bloated BATTERY (hold until that good), decrease in performance? doing any act, and he thinks Multiplayer seconds after each action, sometimes faster sometimes slower. Even in the dialer. Discharges did.

Rep: (5)
Myeon here what problem. Phone does not want to change your partitions. Sews a pit on a 4gb date, but for sim lose some or all access to Memory emmc internal sdcard. Section inner mediapamyati disappears from both the system and of philz rekaveri (it can neither mount nor the format).
In this section on date and is 2 gigabytes. Stock firmware does not fix the problem pita.
In my case, it helps only install drain 2.3.6 2011. Nothing else Forums in its place put fails. Neither the installation of service 2.3.6 or 4.0-4.1.
After installing the 2.3.6 runoff can be picked on and have to update the device to the other versions of Android.
The problem is that the limit of 2GB date does not go beyond the chapels 2.3-4.1 android.
More briefly: it is impossible to resize partitions odin-standard method. Through adb I not tried because not yet figured out how and what)
Funny also the fact that placing a resurrection project 5.8 system has shown that the employment of 3.56 3.6gb by date (in their own pita bread) and even 11gb memory emms saw, but no applications to install unfortunately did not work for obvious reasons. And the system is fiercely lag every two steps.
Android 2.3.6 on almost everything perfectly, without taking into account the fact that the right of me does not want to even be installed.
Does anyone encountered a similar problem, please describe the method of solution.

AndreyR2 @ 11.12.12, 23:36*
But she "Big Bang Theory" - over the past few years - the best a positive, not a dull show, with good humor maloamerikanskim.
but unfortunately, the show closed

Rep: (2078)
* sitizen4,
Still going, but this season will be the last. But "Childhood Sheldon" launched.

* AndreyR2 Theory better) Before it even at CTC shown in the voice acting for his roles

* sitizen4,
Well, I prefer the voice acting just Courage Bambeya. 80% only because of his fans.

* AndreyR2 , This house is not pleasant voice) say that you're talking about what that fagot look)

* sitizen4,
an amateur, a matter of habit. My family only in his translation demand and other TV shows too.

Rep: (0)
Hi guys, tell me, is such a problem, the phone built-in memory of 16 gigabytes but the phone is divided into two discs, one disc 2 gig (the primary drive, where to put the entire system and all the programs), and the second drive 10 gigs as to unite them? I thought to reinstall the system, but it did not help.

Rep: (2534)
* Crown94,
Merge all. Pererazbit- can bite off a piece of the very same 10 GB and add to 2 GB, please file the appropriate pit.Attached filen7000_ (16gb) _4_6_8_10_12gb.zip(2.47 KB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/05/20, 06:11