> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В® Mobile Odin / FlashFire | Mobile version of ODIN from the developer Chainfire
Poll
Does the program work well?
Yes! [ 671 ] ** [63,48%]
Not. [ 150 ] ** [14,19%]
Not! Does not work at all [ 223 ] ** [21,1%]
Have you downloaded the program?
Yes [ 883 ] ** [83,54%]
Not. [ 173 ] ** [16,37%]
Like the new cap threads?
Yes [ 844 ] ** [79,85%]
Not [ 186 ] ** [17,6%]
Total votes: 1057

Rep: (35)
Mobile Odin / FlashFire
Version: 4.20 / 0.73

Last update of the program in the header:15.05.2014 / 21.09.2017

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Short description:
Mobile version of ODIN from the developer Chainfire.

Description:
Before writing a message and describing your problem in it, read the header carefully!

Mobile version of ODIN from the developer Chainfire! First, we were given the opportunity to play games that are not supported by the device, and now we can flash without PC involvement, and even with the bells and whistles!

Useful links:

Additional Information
After installing from Market, the program installs another .apk
In case your file does not download, install it manually, take the version for your device on the XDA.
"
On XDA also unsubscribe that this Odin Does not add a yellow triangle after custom firmware!
"
- anonymous99

"
If you have no idea what is written above, you may want to wait and not test your phone until there are normal instructions and experienced people have not experienced the program.
"
- Flash Fire Developer

The counter from using the program does not tick!

Russian interface: Unknown / Partial

Developer: Chainfire
Homepage: http://www.chainfire.eu/
Google Play: (Mobile Odin) CLICK
Google Play: (FlashFire) CLICK

Download:
FlashFire 0.73: пїЅ Flash fire
FlashFire 0.73 PRO: пїЅ Flash fire
FlashFire 0.73 RU: пїЅ Flash fire

Mobile Odin 4.20 Pro: пїЅ Mobile Odin
Mobile Odin 3.76 Pro RUS: пїЅ Mobile Odin
Past versions: пїЅ Mobile Odin

To run FlashFire, translate the date in the device on 03/01/2018
FlashFire on Magisk 19 and above will not work.

Post has been editedSlav_nsk - 10.05.19, 19:53

Rep: (1)
Stitch without a computer? Something new

Rep: (211)
Is it just for samsungs?
Or did they come up with a recovery?

Rep: (349)
This is what I stitched when it appeared through ODIN on a computer. Then they stuck to us the recovery and in one thing the need was gone. . Now (when the thread) can I flash * .tar files directly from the phone?

Through this program, it will be possible to install the * .tar file directly from the phone and the program not only for Samsung will be a support for other devices in the future. More details on the original XDA thread.

Rep: (2)
it looks like it! But honestly speaking, I do not see the point! So with neta download via PC! With the device uncomfortable!

Rep: (990)
Mobile odin 1.0

Yesterday I bought a pro version and only today decided to try :)
It was MIUI 1.11.11 with a translation from KOJAN, radio XXKI4 and Sbl XWKF3 (for jig), I decided to flash Mobile Odin>I9100XWKI8 - SER chose the firmware from the built-in memory, the program showed which fields would be filled in, clicked to flash, a window appeared asking me to check md5, the check was successful. Then the device rebooted and performed some actions, rebooted again and the inscription appeared on the black screen
'logo jpg' .... failed

The result was a brick, ClockworkMod was rubbed, 3 buttons worked, through one on the BB I filled XWKI8 without errors, when loading on the screen some lines of red ran and the device cyclically rebuilt ... I flashed 3-firmware for Russia and only after that The body started up normally!

Recently there was a version of Mobile Odin 1.1 try even no desire! : D

SGS2

Mobile odin 1.1
- Added support for: Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000
- Added support for: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 "GT-P1000
- Fix compatibility issue with CyanogenMod

Post has been editede202 - 16.11.11, 23:17

Rep: (349)
e202,
Samsung immortal! infa 100%: spiteful:

Rep: (870)
Samsung always has problems with the firmware, it seems to me that it hurts too much there is a complicated process)

But in my opinion, Samsung has a much easier way to get a root than HTC, and there are no problems with flashing.

Post has been editedevgbsam - 17.11.11, 11:03

Rep: (326)
K1llsy @ 11/16/2011, 10:48 PM*
So with neta download via PC! With the device uncomfortable!

This is your subjective opinion, and I am flashing through cwm mostly directly from the phone, so as not to go to the PC, which saves time ... so there is very controversial

Rep: (36)
e202 @ 11/16/2011, 21:28*
It's just hard for HTC owners to adapt when switching to Sams when you figure it out is just as easy! SGS2 is sewn no worse than HTC, but on HTC I was more sure that if you overwhelm it, you can always revive))

I completely agree
I do not like that in Samsung, unlike xts, cwm is built into the kernel and when flashing official and some other firmware cwm is often removed

Post has been editedburbulyator - 17.11.11, 18:02

Guys, what a glitch, I can not edit my own theme, writes that there are not enough rights, although yesterday it was normally edited. I post the version here.

Mobile Odin 1.1 ATP for infoe202
- Added support for: Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000
- Added support for: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 "GT-P1000
- Fix compatibility issue with CyanogenMod

Attached files

Attached fileMobileODINLite_v1.1.apk(247.3 KB)

Rep: (990)
Pro version 1.1 of the market, bought by me. Try it might workAttached fileMobile_ODIN__1.1.apk(247.14 KB)

Rep: (40)
k1llsy
But honestly speaking, I do not see the point! So with neta download via PC! With the device uncomfortable!

The truth speak my son! I agree, it makes no sense! If the phone is dead, then it is dead, CWM can not flash tar
A com will be needed this way and a flash, and flash the simple zips of these dof programs. (For example DarkyOTA (I'm on darki-rum)

Post has been editedVlad87do - 17.11.11, 22:42

Rep: (2514)
For me, this program is very useful, why?
1. At home, I only have Linux, and ONE only works under Windows (attempts to run in Windows from under VirtualBox, those that are found on the forum, ended badly)
2. The main useful feature of the program is to flush with the mobile ODIN doesn’t increase the size When installing firmware, the firmware counter does not work.
Therefore, I am waiting for the version with the support of my device, the author has already provided all the necessary information.

Post has been editedLovetz - 20.11.11, 17:21

Rep: (2514)
Another feature of the subject, this time is the "minus" of the program:
It does not know how to repartition partitions with firmware, but it pours already into finished ones.
For some devices on different firmware (MIUI, CM, stock ...) these sections are different. Therefore, the firmware, at least for the time being, is only possible on a similar basic firmware:
Chainfire : however MIUI and CM use a different stock layout than Samsung stock. As Mobile ODIN doesn’t repartition, flashing between those different ROMs may fail.

Post has been editedLovetz - 20.11.11, 17:20

Rep: (2)
I think that the counter of the number of firmware is not for limitation, but as infa for SC. And the number of times the firmware depends on the physical capabilities of the chip and it is huge enough to bother with it. (this is my personal opinion)

Rep: (50)
I tested the latest version (purchased) on the i9000. The latest version adds support for this device. Powered by 5 points! On xda also unsubscribe that this odinDoes not add a yellow triangle after custom firmware! It is necessary to raise this important fact in the cap.

Rep: (40)
Yes, I myself was looking for "repartition" and did not find

Rep: (202)
Burbulyator @ 11/18/2011, 10:01*
but there is such a thing, Download Mode usb jig, there are plenty of them on ebay.com,

there are themSamsung GT-i9000 - Restoring three-button mode (3KR) (Post # 5538950)

Rep: (0)
Mobile version of ODIN from the developer Chainfire! First, we were given the opportunity to play games that are not supported by the device,

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/14/19, 06:11