Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

New / old list
Polls since 2019

Reconstruction.
Attached Image

Attached Image

In any school between classes, there is a recess to rest and relax!
Dear friends, this topic was created so that you can communicate with each other on any topics that interest you!

Club Rules Who has not read -that foolnot exempt from liability!
  • Zero rule: If you are a curator / ex-curator, then your first post here is links to supervised topics.If you arenotcurator / ex-curator, then your first message is your last message : vinsent:
  • The first rule: About matters - neither nor!
  • The second rule: the galaxy is a harsh thing. To survive in it, you need to know where your towel is.
  • The third rule: the third rule. This is how it is. This rule is.
  • The fourth rule: you can not express the thought in words - do not smile, for the post will be destroyed(except for KroleGa)
  • Fifth rule: in our topic they don’t holivar and swear. We are all the same and it is not appropriate to show our "coolness" here. Otherwise:Execute can not be pardoned : butcher:
  • The sixth rule: do not greet everyone in a separate message. Show your personality, say hello to everyone at once!
  • Seventh rule:respect newcomers and help them , otherwise: butcher:
  • The eighth rule: jokes and / or images of immoral and frankly boorish nature will be deleted without warning, and the violators executed.

Our all!
April Fool's Shock (in memory): here and here and here and even here (theme caps)
Translation of thoughts curators in the text version
Something useful from XAKERART ==>> Club curators (Post XAKERART # 46974127)

Voting
NG-logo 2016-2017
Attached Image

Club logo change
Attached Image

Game of Thrones
Attached Image

The overthrow of Ihne Velik
Attached Image

Vote on April 1
Attached Image

About beavers
Attached Image

Contests
The funniest story

New Year
Akhtung !!! Competition!!! (completed)
Competition for the New Year's logo 2016-2017 !!! (completed)
Winners of the above competition
Attached Image
Attached Image

Top flooders themes.
Kings, take turns
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedkerbala - 29.12.19, 22:19

Rep: (337)
tryfic,
not taken: D

Rep: (431)
CT.DAW,
Revolution raise,All power to the Constituent Assemblyall power supervisors and green men} -)

Rep: (1323)
tryfic @ 28.11.2011, 23:01*
all power supervisors and green men

: Vinsent: but, but: nono:

Rep: (446)
tryfic @ 28.11.2011, 20:01*
all power supervisors and green men

bald1984 @ 28.11.2011, 20:57*
but-but

yes: D

Take) Maintained -iPod Touch User Club | HTC Hero Owners Talk (A6262) | iPhone User Club

Spangron @ 29.11.2011, 00:09*
take)

oppa, lush back! They have exactly Petcheneg not they just brilliant green there, but a lot! : P

Rep: (770)
tryfic @ 28.11.2011, 23:01*
Revolution raise all power supervisors and green men

Other "green men" and so conquering the world and the "stub" eats: rofl:
But supervisors, especially in the "green men", not to be envied, and power they sometimes do not have enough, but then there are friends - "Blue Men": drinks:
shl
And I will take it in style company?
Samsung GT-P7300 Galaxy Tab 8.9 - Discussion

Post has been editedPayalnik - 29.11.11, 00:14
Reason for editing: PS

Payalnik @ 29.11.2011, 01:08*
And I will take it in style company?

about 4kareg nasyalnika! He's got the cookies, I checked! Write!

Rep: (1964)
K
All wishing to enter hangedon the bulletin boarda cap;)

bald1984
scan report on my desk in triplicate! : King:

Post has been editedo4kareg - 29.11.11, 12:34

Damn, the day began very vigorously. Wentyesterdaythat is today in the morning, got up at five in the morning, my father went to Moscow, I was accompanied, generally after 5 minutes went, back to bed until 6:45 ... then I open my eyes and I feel that I slept: blush: and this just can not be looked at the clock, I have classes begin at 8:30, 8:20 on the clock. That is fortunate that their parents were not home, so gracefully, I still did not say obscenities, general regulations in the army, I would have passed: D The school is about 10 minutes to go, I got up at 8:20, got dressed, brushed my teeth, threw in a bag that was on the table: D and 8:28 in secondary school: rofl:

Rep: (2623)
tryfic @ 29.11.2011, 13:29*
8:28 and already at school

first like to say that would be nice to go back to high school years, and then ... neeeeee! If somewhere and back, then certainly the wrong way)) Boredom.

Lovetz
Grade 11 is normal, we have nobody touches it, we even in the class table tennis table of the desks collected, instead of a grid - textbooks, instead of rackets - textbooks, only a real ball: happy:

tryfic,
Well then you have to suffer not long ;-) Students - much more fun! Especially if you live in a dorm.

Lovetz
where I want to go there is no hostel, only for foreign students, but will live one: happy:

Rep: (594)
tryfic, someone in the dorm, and who in the barracks lived 5 years, and then a year on the ship: comando:

So who was there last glad that became a member of? It's time pi (censored ) E to be measured!)))))

Post has been editedLovetz - 29.11.11, 13:00

tryfic @ 29.11.2011, 13:29*
at 8:20 got up, dressed, brushed my teeth, threw in a bag that was on the table: D and 8:28 in secondary school

Well, you elektrovenik: D

about 4kareg
and then: D

Rep: (446)
bald1984 @ 28.11.2011, 21:21*
oppa, lush back! They have exactly Petcheneg not they just brilliant green there, but a lot!

Ha, more iodine, it is true 15 years ago, for the best effect: rofl:

Rep: (1900)
Ick. About what speech? : Russian_ru:
Curators most drunken those come from? : Russian:

Post has been editedbob30000 - 29.11.11, 16:11
Reason for editing: Good evening.

bob30000,
We take all, give a link, someone kuriruesh

Spangron @ 29.11.2011, 16:51*
more iodine there

most importantly, it is not Yad: girl_crazy: