36 pagesV  « < 34 35 36 »  

> Examples to follow. Making the caps | Questions, tips on design, the best Caps and Themes
directorgeneral
Message#1
28.11.17, 16:48
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 1124
Check in: 19.02.13

Making the caps

Attached Image

We bring caps to the uniform clear standard

purpose:
  • Provide users with information in the most convenient and simple way.

Our task:
  • Find topics that do not meet the criteriagood hat
  • Together to redo them

Operating procedure:
  • A separate message in this topic contains links to unsatisfactory caps and comments that need to be corrected.
  • Backup is being made
  • A new message is being prepared in a separate message; it is brought to a convenient and simple form.
  • New version of the header is checked by section moderators
  • After checking, the cap of the original theme is replaced with a new version.
  • Links to the results of changes are entered in the spoiler "Examples to follow"
  • Thanks to the user by increasing their reputation

Materials on the topic:
Ready hats
DenisGritsunov
Message#702
15.01.19, 19:17
Mobile photographer
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 4350
Check in: 07.02.15
Honor 8 FRD-L19

* DzenibaI asked you who is better? The question was specific: what to correct. : D

--------------------
We are for users, not users for us
Dzeniba
Message#703
15.01.19, 19:37
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 795
Check in: 23.07.14
Explay fresh

I asked you who is better?

Not necessarily so aggressive.

I gave you a link to your design, believing that you would not be superfluous and perhaps interesting to see someone else's experience of how this can be arranged. After all, it is better to see once, with examples, than a hundred times to hear? Or were you waiting for a turnkey solution?

And if you yourself like everything in your design, then why ask?

In any case, sorry if not understood.

--------------------
Learn to ask questions and answer
Macrodroid- make the phone even smarter!
DenisGritsunov
Message#704
15.01.19, 19:43
Mobile photographer
[offline]

Messages 4350
Honor 8 FRD-L19

* Dzeniba, aggression was not. I added a smiley to additionally show its absence, this time.
I did not say that I like everything in my hat, this is 2.
A ready-made solution is when everyone has done everything for you, and I just give an example so that people can look and say what needs to be fixed, these are three

Post has been editedDenisGritsunov - 15.01.19, 19:44

--------------------
the_virus_ua
Message#705
31.01.19, 13:59
Biohazard
[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1464
Check in: 03.06.14
Xiaomi Mi 8

Cap withXiaomi MI 8 - Unofficial firmware
It was

It became

Post has been editedthe_virus_ua - 31.01.19, 16:40

--------------------
Phone:Xiaomi mi8 6/128 Blue, Havoc OS
PC:CPU INTEL CORE i7 8700k 5.1 Ghz (DELID), CPU cooler Noctua NH-D15, MB MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon AC, RAM GSKILL TridentZ 3466Mhz, GPU MSI GTX 1070 gaming
Dimonn9
Message#706
31.01.19, 16:14
¡No pasarán!
[offline]

Messages 4170
Check in: 09.06.13
Samsung Galaxy J1 (2016) SM-J120F / DS

* the_virus_ua,those. You only lists made with points where they were not all? And yes, it would be possible to make the lists step-wise, “reekers, root, kernelâ€, there seems to be no more (list in the list, I don’t remember how to call it correctly) and remove unnecessary free space everywhere, between spoilers, inside the spoilers

--------------------
the_virus_ua
Message#707
31.01.19, 16:18
Biohazard
[online]

Messages 1464
Xiaomi Mi 8

* Dimonn9I globally did nothing. Filled the cap almost from scratch using the forces of moderators for this (in fact, almost all the posts with firmware, etc. are mine)
Just an option when I just started doing this hat was not preserved)

Post has been editedthe_virus_ua - 31.01.19, 16:23

--------------------
PC:CPU INTEL CORE i7 8700k 5.1 Ghz (DELID), CPU cooler Noctua NH-D15, MB MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon AC, RAM GSKILL TridentZ 3466Mhz, GPU MSI GTX 1070 gaming
Dimonn9
Message#708
31.01.19, 18:13
¡No pasarán!
[offline]

Messages 4170

* the_virus_ua,I understand you, but you are going to supervise the topic or what?
And about the spoilerExamples to follow. Making hats that (Post the_virus_ua # 81896329)I proposed to do this:
Recovery / Root / Kernel

Post has been editedDimonn9 - 31.01.19, 18:14

--------------------
the_virus_ua
Message#709
31.01.19, 18:14
Biohazard
[online]

Messages 1464
Xiaomi Mi 8

* Dimonn9, I'm going to fully supervise her, of course.

--------------------
Dimonn9
Message#710
31.01.19, 18:20
¡No pasarán!
[offline]

Messages 4170

* the_virus_ua,chudnno. Then learn to write code, very useful in the aftermath. And yes, if you click on the "In FAQ" button, let's say, in my postExamples to follow. Making hats that (Post Dimonn9 # 81905658), then you will get a full-fledged code that Mona will copy, also with a header: yes2:
If you have a tren-theme, then edit it, then it will remain to change the cap.

Post has been editedDimonn9 - 31.01.19, 18:26

--------------------
VadimW
Message#711
16.02.19, 01:29
Web Programmer
[online]

Messages 1230
Check in: 24.12.12
Doogee X60L

Hello. Why do the symbols in the spoilers not work?

Post has been editedVadimW - 16.02.19, 01:29

--------------------
Doogee X60L | AOSP | Android OS: 7.1.2
I am a member of the Guitar Club
Happy Birthdaysavagemessiahzine.com! 14 years old!
the_virus_ua
Message#712
17.02.19, 17:11
Biohazard
[online]

Messages 1464
Xiaomi Mi 8

It was

Important information! Ads!
Read first of all to those who just bought a phone! Questions on the FAK will be deleted!

How to ask questions in the topic and why posts are deleted?
  • When writing a question, try to formulate a question or answer so that it is understandable to the other forum participants. Avoid flooding, philosophizing, lyrical digressions. It is very important that you indicate as detailed information about your problem as possible. :
    • What is it?
    • What led to her?
    • What actions to address it you have taken?
    • Firmware versions before and after the update. Loader statuses before and after. Recovery Status: TWRP or Stock?
    • Other additional information that may help in solving your problem. (Screenshots, third-party versions, frequency of development, etc.)
  • If you notice that your postdeleted , you should not write about it and / or ask in the topic. Most likely the post was deleted for one or several reasons below:
    • The answer to your question is in the cap - you should carefully review it for information on your problem. In particular, FAK and Instructions on firmware.
    • The answer to your question has been discussed in the subject repeatedly.It is worth using the search on the topic.
    • Your post is offtopic in this topic -think whether you came here? Perhaps there is a more appropriate topic for your question.
    • So you should not write posts like:Hooray, I was all done cool. ; Why doesn’t the update come to me ?;etc. -This is a flood and makes it difficult to find useful information in the subject.

Below are links to important announcements:

Drivers and Utilities

Programs and utilities
Drivers:
  • [attachment = "8359724: Qualcomm Drivers.zip"] [attachment = "9035564: Qualcomm_USBDriver_x64.zip"] [attachment = "9035566: Qualcomm_USB_Driver_x86.zip"]
  • [Attachment = "8359728: minimal_adb_fastboot_v1.4_setup.exe"]

Official firmware
  • fastboot - .img images for firmware through MiFlash , XiaoMiFlash or fastboot
    UpdaterApp - Full firmware for full-time update manager and TWRP with the ability to patch bottles.
    Ota - This is not a complete firmware, but only an archive with modified files for updating. Sew through standard update manager or via ZCX TWRP

Modified official firmware with TWRP and Root rights

Global Stable -Kenzo
Global Developer -Kenzo

Localized firmware
Ported firmware
Firmware reviews
Ruth, Recovery, Kernels, Modems
Instructions

ATTENTION!
If you are going to sew, you should understand that :
  • Before any of your actions, you should carefully deal with all instructions and drivers !
    Without drivers and full understanding of the instructions, it is not recommended to do anything with the phone!There will only be more problems !
  • Before ANY actions with firmware, you need to make a backup in TWRP! MUST! If you don’t, and something goes wrong, you’ll get a bunch of hemorrhoids and bricks.

Basic instructions:
Other instructions:

Useful

Xposed for MIUI - Functionality, the search for modules and the resulting problems in this topic is not discussed. Link provided for download only. For all questions, please contact the profile topic Xposed.

Surveys

[attachment = "13390021: Snapshot.png"]

[attachment = "11235607: poll_5.png"]

[attachment = "10910652: new_proop.png"]

Did you like the new MIUI8?
[attachment = "8434206: MIUI.png"]

What is better to sit on?
[attachment = "8434209: what.png"]

Do you have a bootloader ...?
[attachment = "8434207: boot.png"]

Have you had problems with the firmware / instructions?
[attachment = "8434208: problem.png"]

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
In the process

Important information! Ads!
Read first of all to those who just bought a phone! Questions on the FAK will be deleted!

How to ask questions in the topic and why posts are deleted?
  • When writing a question, try to formulate a question or answer so that it is understandable to the other forum participants. Avoid flooding, philosophizing, lyrical digressions. It is very important that you indicate as detailed information about your problem as possible.:
    • What is it?
    • What led to her?
    • What actions to address it you have taken?
    • Firmware versions before and after the update. Loader statuses before and after. Recovery Status: TWRP or Stock?
    • Other additional information that may help in solving your problem. (Screenshots, third-party versions, frequency of development, etc.)
  • If you notice that your postdeleted , you should not write about it and / or ask in the topic. Most likely the post was deleted for one or several reasons below:
    • The answer to your question is in the cap - you should carefully review it for information on your problem. In particular, FAK and Instructions on firmware.
    • The answer to your question has been discussed in the subject repeatedly.It is worth using the search on the topic.
    • Your post is offtopic in this topic -think whether you came here? Perhaps there is a more appropriate topic for your question.
    • So you should not write posts like:Hooray, I was all done cool. ; Why doesn’t the update come to me ?;etc. -This is a flood and makes it difficult to find useful information in the subject.

Below are links to important announcements:

Drivers and Utilities

Programs and utilities
Drivers:
  • [attachment = "8359724: Qualcomm Drivers.zip"] [attachment = "9035564: Qualcomm_USBDriver_x64.zip"] [attachment = "9035566: Qualcomm_USB_Driver_x86.zip"]
  • [Attachment = "8359728: minimal_adb_fastboot_v1.4_setup.exe"]

Official firmware
  • fastboot - .img images for firmware through MiFlash , XiaoMiFlash or fastboot
  • UpdaterApp - Full firmware for full-time update manager and TWRP with the ability to patch bottles.
  • Ota - This is not a complete firmware, but only an archive with modified files for updating. Sew through standard update manager or via ZCX TWRP

Global Stable / Global Developer -Kenzo

Localized firmware
Ported firmware
Firmware reviews
Ruth, Recovery, Kernels, Modems
Instructions

ATTENTION!
If you are going to sew, you should understand that :
  • Before any of your actions, you should carefully deal with all instructions and drivers !
    Without drivers and full understanding of the instructions, it is not recommended to do anything with the phone!There will only be more problems !
  • Before ANY actions with firmware, you need to make a backup in TWRP! MUST! If you don’t, and something goes wrong, you’ll get a bunch of hemorrhoids and bricks.

Basic instructions:
Other instructions:

Useful

Xposed for MIUI - Functionality, the search for modules and the resulting problems in this topic is not discussed. Link provided for download only. For all questions, please contact the profile topic Xposed.

Surveys

[attachment = "13390021: Snapshot.png"]

[attachment = "11235607: poll_5.png"]

[attachment = "10910652: new_proop.png"]

Did you like the new MIUI8?
[attachment = "8434206: MIUI.png"]

What is better to sit on?
[attachment = "8434209: what.png"]

Do you have a bootloader ...?
[attachment = "8434207: boot.png"]

Have you had problems with the firmware / instructions?
[attachment = "8434208: problem.png"]

Post has been editedthe_virus_ua - 17.02.19, 18:20

--------------------
Phone: Xiaomi mi8 6/128 Blue, Havoc OS
PC: CPU INTEL CORE i7 8700k 5.1 Ghz (DELID), CPU cooler Noctua NH-D15, MB MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon AC, RAM GSKILL TridentZ 3466Mhz, GPU MSI GTX 1070 gaming
DenisGritsunov
Message#713
18.02.19, 09:34
Mobile photographer
[offline]

Messages 4350
Honor 8 FRD-L19

* the_virus_uaI have already opened the 4th spoiler and nothing has changed.

--------------------
Dzeniba
Message#714
18.02.19, 10:11
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 795
Check in: 23.07.14
Explay fresh

I have already opened the 4th spoiler and nothing has changed
Changed: D The number of links is reduced, but the names of links and design are almost the same. Or there is a hidden sense of improvement: rolleyes:

--------------------
Learn to ask questions and answer
Macrodroid- make the phone even smarter!

36 pagesV  « < 34 35 36 » 

mobile version    Now: 04/28/19, 17:04