36 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Examples to follow. Making the caps | Questions, tips on design, the best Caps and Themes
directorgeneral
Message#1
28.11.17, 16:48
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 1124
Check in: 19.02.13

Making the caps

Attached Image

We bring caps to the uniform clear standard

purpose:
  • Provide users with information in the most convenient and simple way.

Our task:
  • Find topics that do not meet the criteriagood hat
  • Together to redo them

Operating procedure:
  • A separate message in this topic contains links to unsatisfactory caps and comments that need to be corrected.
  • Backup is being made
  • A new message is being prepared in a separate message; it is brought to a convenient and simple form.
  • New version of the header is checked by section moderators
  • After checking, the cap of the original theme is replaced with a new version.
  • Links to the results of changes are entered in the spoiler "Examples to follow"
  • Thanks to the user by increasing their reputation

Materials on the topic:
Ready hats
Dimonn9
Message#42
28.11.17, 22:56
¡No pasarán!
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 4170
Check in: 09.06.13
Samsung Galaxy J1 (2016) SM-J120F / DS

Dear Colleagues!
I would like to hear your opinion on the design of the caps in the Android section - Firmware. The option in the spoiler So I think the final decision, and you? ThemeTele2 Mini Firmware
It was
Important information!
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • If a forum member gave good advice that helped in solving your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
    The reputation of other participants can be affected by any user who has collected 15 helpful posts (clickPicture). If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the button

������� download

• Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtop) are deleted without warning.
  • A big request when communicating / reading the topic to use the buttonsPictureandPicture
    This will help make our topic cleaner and more informative. Read more about this tool here:
    User moderation implementation

Before flashing, do not forget to do BACKUP. For your devices, no one except yourself is responsible!

There are no sources for our device. Questions about the kernel and "when will cyanogenmod", as well as about downgrading / upgrading the Android version of the Tele2 Mini will be deleted without warning.

Resetting to factory settings on custom firmware (especially cross ports) leads to a system crash!

There were no updates on OTA on all stock firmwares, there is not and will not be!

Drivers and Utilities

Firmware
Official firmware

Unofficial firmware

GApps, Preloaders and other add-ons for firmware

Recommended template for the design of the post with the firmware
Dear porters and romodels, to maintain cleanliness in the topic, it is recommended to issue posts with firmware for this template:
[CENTER] Firmware name [/ CENTER] (Font size is not more than 4, do not use bright font colors.)
[spoiler = Description of the firmware] [LEFT] [url = "http: // here we write a link to the post with the firmware"] Donor [/ url] [/ LEFT] Details, without lyrics. It is advisable to indicate on which core the donor firmware [/ spoiler]
[spoiler = Screenshots] No more than 10-12 [/ spoiler]
[SPOILER = My changes] Write what you did [/ SPOILER]
[spoiler = Bugs] We describe bugs, without lyrics. Cross out and write when corrected Fixed [/ spoiler]
[spoiler = Installation] Details on how to install, wipes, etc. [/ spoiler]
[spoiler = Download] Link to gapps here too [/ spoiler]
[SPOILER = Patches, add-ons] If there is. No - we do not add a spoiler [/ SPOILER]
[Spoiler = Disclaimer] Text at your discretion [/ spoiler]
Allowed to add spoilers "Thanks", "Attention", "Firmware Update" at will and need.
Do not forget to add text about the need for backup and, of course, backup of your NVram!

Root, TWRP recovery, Kernels

Instructions

Patches, modifications and additions

Important! Firmware for Tele2 Mini (1.1) are discussed in the Theme:Tele2 Mini 1.1 - Discussion

The curator of the topic isDimonn9, for all questions please contactQMS
It became
Important information!
  • Be sure to do full before flashingBackpack !
  • Updates on FOTA on all stock firmware was not, and never will be.
  • Resetting to factory settings on custom firmware leads to a system crash!
  • Since there are no source codes for the Tele2 Mini, there will not be cyan-like firmware.
  • For the same reason, there are not and will not be custom firmware with a different version of Android, except 5.1.
Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
Official firmware
Unofficial firmware
GApps, Preloaders and other add-ons for firmware
Recommended template for the design of the post with the firmware
Dear porters and romodels, to maintain cleanliness in the topic, it is recommended to issue posts with firmware for this template:
[CENTER] Firmware name [/ CENTER] (Font size is not more than 4, do not use bright font colors.)
[spoiler = Description of the firmware] [LEFT] [url = "http: // here we write a link to the post with the firmware"] Donor [/ url] [/ LEFT] Details, without lyrics. It is advisable to indicate on which core the donor firmware [/ spoiler]
[spoiler = Screenshots] No more than 10-12 [/ spoiler]
[SPOILER = My changes] Write what you did [/ SPOILER]
[spoiler = Bugs] We describe bugs, without lyrics. Cross out and write when corrected Fixed [/ spoiler]
[spoiler = Installation] Details on how to install, wipes, etc. [/ spoiler]
[spoiler = Download] Link to gapps here too [/ spoiler]
[SPOILER = Patches, add-ons] If there is. No - we do not add a spoiler [/ SPOILER]
[Spoiler = Disclaimer] Text at your discretion [/ spoiler]
Allowed to add spoilers "Thanks", "Attention", "Firmware Update" at will and need.
Do not forget to add text about the need for backup and, of course, backup of your NVram!
Instructions
Root, TWRP recovery, custom kernels
Patches, modifications and additions

Important! Firmware for Tele2 Mini (1.1) are discussed in the Theme:Tele2 Mini 1.1 - Firmware

The curator of the topic isDimonn9, for all questions please contactQMS

Post has been editedDimonn9 - 29.11.17, 13:54

--------------------
directorgeneral
Message#43
28.11.17, 23:07
[offline]

Messages 1124

DDDTK @ 11/28/17, 10:51 PM*
Good evening! I would like to hear opinions about the cap of one of the topics that I supervise. Thank you in advance!

Hey.
  1. Rainbow should be removedSamsung SM-J510FN / DS Galaxy J5 (2016) - Firmware (Post DDDTK # 54625791)
    It interferes.
    Samsung SM-J510FN / DS Galaxy J5 (2016) - Firmware (Post DDDTK # 54625791)- here too
  2. Samsung SM-J510FN / DS Galaxy J5 (2016) - Firmware (Post DDDTK # 54625791)- remove excess spoilers.
    You can do the same thing in the form of a list of Android Nougat | 7.1.1 and Android Marshmallow | 6.0.1, which include their sub-lists.
    As a result, there will be 1 spoiler, not 2. It will be much more convenient to scroll
  3. "Template for modifications" is better to rename to "Template for publishing modifications"
  4. Samsung SM-J510FN / DS Galaxy J5 (2016) - Firmware (Post DDDTK # 54625791)
    The idea with symbols is interesting, but the icons themselves are intuitively incomprehensible.
    You have to constantly look up and down to understand what is at stake.
    And because of the diversity of eyes, attention is not at all on the names of modifications, but on this rainbow.
    Can make some kind of footnotes like these:footnote
    [SUP] [OFFTOP] footnote [/ OFFTOP] [/ SUP]

What do you think?
    Then the name of the designation can be made longer :)
  5. Spoiler with instructions is better to raise higher, so that beginners are guided, what to reap and where to copy, and how to do everything correctly so as not to get a brick :)
The bottom line: everything is pretty good, but you’re optimizing, it’s even better: drinks:: good:
DDDTK
Message#44
28.11.17, 23:17
Out on SoVu
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 2164
Check in: 06.06.15
Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) SM-J510FN / DS

* directorgeneral,
Thank you for your feedback, I agree with the first three points, I will correct it. As for footnotes, the idea is good, I'll think about how to organize all this beautifully and clearly. Regarding the fifth point: perhaps it would be really better for beginners, but then you need to change the design pattern for the headings in the section.

--------------------
DusterRu
Message#45
28.11.17, 23:23
Advanced juzver
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2887
Check in: 17.12.13
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 2/16

* directorgeneral, Well, something like thisXiaomi Redmi 4X - Custom firmware

--------------------
Graduate School of Curatorsandex-curator 4
last nickxaverty
¯ \ _ (ツ) _ / ¯
directorgeneral
Message#46
28.11.17, 23:27
[offline]

Messages 1124

Dimonn9 @ 11/28/17, 10:56 PM*
Dear Colleagues!
I would like to hear your opinion on the design of the caps in the Android section - Firmware. The option in the spoiler So I think the final decision, and you? Tele2 Mini Theme - Firmware

Very well turned out. Well done. Feedback:
  • Colors need to be made as they are in the section template (i.e. royalblue)
  • The delimiters look funny: a little distracting attention.
  • Spoiler with instructions could be raised a little higher. This is a feature of the wizard for creating themes, so I will talk about this to all the firmware :)
  • In the spoilerRoot, TWRP recovery, custom kernelsit would be necessary to change the order a bit, because First, it is proposed to install files via TWRP, and by the end of the spoiler it only explains what it is and why it is necessary :)

Posted on 11/28/2017 23:28:

DDDTK @ 11/28/17, 23:17*
Regarding the fifth point: perhaps it would be really better for beginners, but then you need to change the design pattern for the headings in the section.

Yes Yes. I agree. Indeed, while the order is built another at the level of the wizard to create topics.
directorgeneral
Message#47
28.11.17, 23:49
[offline]

Messages 1124

Directorgeneral, Well, somehow, so Xiaomi Redmi 4X - Custom firmware

1. You still need to read carefully.criteria for a good hat. The abundance of spoilers only complicates the reading. Therefore, inProblem fix fixremove spoilers, make blocks from lists:

Problem fixes
    • Iron work
    • Software fixes
    • Major problems
    Embed code
    [list]
    [*] [color = royalblue] [b] Iron work [/ b] [/ color]
    [list]
    [*]1
    [*]2
    [*]3
    [/ list] [*] [color = royalblue] [b] Software fixes [/ b] [/ color]
    [list]
    [*]1
    [*]2
    [*]3
    [/ list] [*] [color = royalblue] [b] Major problems [/ b] [/ color]
    [list]
    [*]1
    [*]2
    [*]3
    [/ list] [/ list]

2. In all spoilers make lists. Links will look completely different
  3. Connect spoilers with important information with other spoilers. So will be one.
  4. About the instructions.
    I realized that I had to read the “MOST IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS for the firmware,” but now I don’t understand why I need the FAQ on custom firmware in the middle of the page. What material from these two do I need to read in the first place, and which in the second?

So that there are no questions, it is better to transfer this link to the spoiler "instructions" and indicate the sequence.
  5. Poll results- the unit is overloaded with spoilers
DDDTK
Message#48
29.11.17, 09:06
Out on SoVu
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 2164
Check in: 06.06.15
Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) SM-J510FN / DS

* directorgeneral,
Another problem: the wizard to create themes in the sectionAndroid - Firmwareautomatically creates indented caps between spoilers. This needs to be fixed.

--------------------
directorgeneral
Message#49
29.11.17, 10:09
[offline]

Messages 1124

DDDTK @ 11/29/17, 09:06*
Another problem: the wizard to create themes in the section Android - Firmware automatically creates caps indented between spoilers. This needs to be fixed.

Yes, yes, I know. We will think how best to do.
Thank you for notification.

If there are still such shortcomings, please notify me in this thread.
miacra
Message#50
29.11.17, 10:38
Back in line
[offline]

Messages 729
Check in: 26.02.17
Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro 3/32

Greetings I want to hear your constructive criticism about the designcapsmy topics. Ready to hear and wishes: thank_you:

--------------------
Koder
Dimonn9
Message#51
29.11.17, 10:42
¡No pasarán!
[offline]

Messages 4170

* ytmicropurely my opinion (curator) - in the spoilerBQ-mobile S-5020 Strike - Firmwares (Fast neobuddha # 51255329)there are too many sub-spoilers and the like. IMHO, I, being a beginner, wouldn’t read, and if I did, I’d get confused and quit.

Threat I am sure you still have a lot to change there and help with this!

Post has been editedDimonn9 - 29.11.17, 10:46

--------------------
Kiborg_Man
Message#52
29.11.17, 13:38
Dead in life
[offline]

Messages 10371
Check in: 03.09.13
Samsung Galaxy J4 + SM-J415FN

* directorgeneral,
Please rate the capUSSDDualWidget(it is mainly ruled by the author) and the cap® Titanium Backup. The rest of the caps seem to have no problems, but if that links to supervised topics hereDatabase of curators (Post Kiborg_Man # 51007618)

--------------------
Dimo4ka_2012
Message#53
29.11.17, 13:39
🤔
[offline]

Messages 2264
Check in: 12.10.12
Xiaomi Mi 5S 3/64

Hello!
Please consider andthe cap of my topic.
I know about the need to use [list] in the instructions, as well as some mess in the spoiler of official firmware.
Are there any other tips?

--------------------
Kiborg_Man
Message#54
29.11.17, 13:44
Dead in life
[offline]

Messages 10371

* Dimo4ka_2012,
Well, as for me to remove the distance between the spoilers, and hereHonor 4X - Firmwares (Fast Roman Horulsky # 40668433)Christmas tree is unnecessary, and once use * then it is better to attach the tag [list]

--------------------
Dimo4ka_2012
Message#55
29.11.17, 14:32
🤔
[offline]

Messages 2264
Check in: 12.10.12
Xiaomi Mi 5S 3/64

Kiborg_Man @ 11/29/2017, 15:44*
remove the distance between the spoilers,

So I cleaned it like ... Well, apparently I forgot :)
Christmas tree is unnecessary

It seemed to me that it was quite useful there, three colors were used, which sort of divided the spoiler into three parts, utilities for unpacking the firmware were highlighted in red, utilities for working with the device itself (branded utility with firewood and firewood) were highlighted in teal, and purple ADB and a utility that automates its work.
just use * it is better to attach the tag [list]

So it will definitely be better, thanks.

--------------------
Kiborg_Man
Message#56
29.11.17, 14:37
Dead in life
[offline]

Messages 10371

* Dimo4ka_2012,
About color
directorgeneral @ 27.12.12, 13:35*
In the design used no more than three colors

Although the screenshot below does not say anything about the colors in the spoilers. So on this issue I think you need clarification.

--------------------
Pearl
Message#57
29.11.17, 14:43
Android be with you
[offline]

Topics Curator
Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 5038
Check in: 19.09.10
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 4/64

Kiborg_Man @ 11/29/17, 13:38*
Please rate the USSDDualWidget header

When making a hat, pay attention tothese examples, in particularLauncher ++ (Lpp)

1. Spoiler Screenshots are omitted below to the block with spoilers
  2. The description is huge, plus, there is a comparison of the usual and pro versions. All this should be systematized, from simple to complex (simple version, pro version, comparisons and differences) and put into a spoiler, for example, Program Features.
    In addition, many moments of the description can clearly be transferred to the FAK.
    mdn80 @ 11.29.12, 20:48*
    Automatic update in silent query mode is available only in the Pro version.
    Before deleting USSDDualWidget, do not forget to uncheck Phone Settings - Security - Select device administrators.

Instead, give a small but sensible description of the functionality of the program.
  3. To use the program in Mode 5 on Android 7.x with the latest SuperSU versions with SELinux enabled, you must put the radio.sh file from this archive radio.zip (216 B) Downloads: 284
    in the folder /su/su.d, set permissions to read and execute (755, -rwxr-xr-x), restart the smartphone.
    When using MagiskSU and SELinux enabled, you must put the radio_magisksu.sh file from this archive radio_magisksu.zip (231 B) Downloads: 147
    in the folder /magisk/.core/service.d, set permissions to read and execute (755, -rwxr-xr-x), restart the smartphone.
    Suitable for spoiler Instructions and sample settings
  4. Fac out in a separate post, it is too big for the cap
  5. Material in Spoilers Q & A
    Problems with receiving SMS on dvuhsimochniki Samsung in Mode 5
    Integration with Zooper Widget (Pro version)
    Integration with automation software (Pro version)
    too for instructions
  6. A small review on USSDDualWidget USSDDualWidget (Post tsar99 # 49866325)

Logos of some operators Logo.zip (91.40 KB) Downloads: 2377
    A few more options for the logo USSDDualWidget (Post iNemoS # 56816711), more options for the logo USSDDualWidget (Post The Che # 60175497), logo WIN Mobile

Can be placed in useful links
  7. Russian interface: Yes

Developer: mdn

USSDDualWidget
    Yandex Store: yastore: // details? Id = com.mdnsoft.ussddualwidget
    Google Play:https: //play.google.co...ils? .... ussddualwidget

USSDDualWidgetPro
    Google Play:https: //play.google.co...ils? ... sddualwidgetpro
    If you have questions about buying the program, read the topic Buying paid programs on Google Play
    Put in a separate spoiler About
  8. Download:
    USSDDualWidget version: 1.0.15 USSDDualWidget1.0.15.apk (307.40 KB) Number of downloads: 922
    - Minor improvements and fixes
    Put in spoiler Download.
  9. The font, bolt and size of spoiler names must be the same.
  10. Locate spoilersLauncher ++ (Lpp)

When finished with this theme, the rest will be easier to modify.® Titanium BackupThe principle of presenting information in the subject will be the same.

Post has been editedPearl - 29.11.17, 15:39

--------------------
Not available. Please understand and forgive.
Dimonn9
Message#58
29.11.17, 18:12
¡No pasarán!
[offline]

Messages 4170

All the good time!
I am submitting for your discussion one more of my work, now in the sectionsavagemessiahzine.com>Android>Android - Devices>Other brands
Something that I redid, guided by the template. But so that everything would be “circulating,” I want to hear the opinion not only of the Administration, but also of the current Curators.
It was
DiscussionOukitel C4
PictureC4
Description | Discussion | Purchase | Firmware | Accessories | Marriage

Specifications
5.0-inch HD display with a resolution of 720 x 1280
1.3 GHz MT6737 Cortex-A53 Quad-Core
1 GB of RAM
8 GB of internal memory, microSD expandable up to 32 GB
8.0MP rear camera (5.0MP interpolation)
5.0 MP front camera (2.0MP interpolation)
Removable 2000mAh battery
Android 6.0
Network: GSM - 850/900/1800 / 1900MHz
WCDMA - 900 / 2100MHz
FDD - 1/3/7/8/20
2 colors available: black, white
144mm x 73mm x 9.3mm, 164gr
OTG is not supported!

Photo
[attachment = "8633090: release_jjjjjj.jpg"] [attachment = "8633093: release_g.jpg"] [attachment = "8633094: release_hh.jpg"] [attachment = "8633095: release_jjj.jpg"] [attachment = "8633096: release_jjjjjj.jpg "] [attachment =" 8633097: release_l.jpg "] [attachment =" 8673960: ll.jpg "]

Additional Information
When it comes to Oukitel, we recall models such as the K10000, K6000 Pro, K4000 or U7 PRO. And we see that the brand vector is directed towards the battery capacity, for better energy efficiency of the device. And this is not bad. With Oukitel C4, we will see a slightly different approach - budget.
Currently, all cheap devices have the popular MT6580 chip with a 3G network. #Oukitel C4 phone is equipped with Soc MT6737. In addition, Oukitel C4 features a high quality screen. A 5-inch display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 and high brightness will be perfectly visible in sunlight.
There is an opinion that the higher the numbers of camera indicators in the specifications are higher, the higher the quality of photos. In fact, these figures in most cases do not make much sense, although they can often serve as a guide to the purchase of a smartphone. The Oukitel C4 offers a 8.0MP rear-view camera, but the quality of the photo on it will be much better than on most 13MP off-camera devices.
Details can be found on the official website of Oukitel:
http://www.oukitel.com/products/c/c4-53.html

Reviews
Useful

A big request when communicating / reading the topic to use the buttonsPictureandPictureThis will help make our topic cleaner and more informative. Read more about this tool here:User moderation implementation

Topics Curator -Dimonn9 , for all questions please contact QMS
It became
DiscussionOukitel C4
PictureC4
Description | Discussion | Purchase | Firmware | Accessories | Marriage

Specifications
  • 5.0-inch HD display with a resolution of 720 x 1280
  • 1.3 GHz MT6737 Cortex-A53 Quad-Core
  • 1 GB of RAM
  • 8 GB of internal memory, microSD expandable up to 32 GB
  • 8.0MP rear camera (5.0MP interpolation)
  • 5.0 MP front camera (2.0MP interpolation)
  • Removable 2000mAh battery
  • Android 6.0
  • Network: GSM - 850/900/1800 / 1900MHz
  • WCDMA - 900 / 2100MHz
  • FDD - 1/3/7/8/20
  • 2 colors available: black, white
  • 144mm x 73mm x 9.3mm, 164gr
  • OTG is not supported!
Photo
[attachment = "8633090: jjjjjj.jpg"] [attachment = "8633093: g.jpg"] [attachment = "8633094: hh.jpg"]
Additional Information
When it comes to Oukitel, we recall models such as the K10000, K6000 Pro, K4000 or U7 PRO. And we see that the brand vector is directed towards the battery capacity, for better energy efficiency of the device. And this is not bad. With Oukitel C4, we will see a slightly different approach - budget.
Currently, all cheap devices have the popular MT6580 chip with a 3G network. #Oukitel C4 phone is equipped with Soc MT6737. In addition, Oukitel C4 features a high quality screen. A 5-inch display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 and high brightness will be perfectly visible in sunlight.
There is an opinion that the higher the numbers of camera indicators in the specifications are higher, the higher the quality of photos. In fact, these figures in most cases do not make much sense, although they can often serve as a guide to the purchase of a smartphone. The Oukitel C4 offers a 8.0MP rear-view camera, but the quality of the photo on it will be much better than on most 13MP off-camera devices.
Details can be found on the official website of Oukitel:
http://www.oukitel.com/products/c/c4-53.html
Reviews
Useful

Topics CuratorDimonn9 , for all questions please contact QMS

I also note that the link from the headerThe results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark leads to a real topic on Resource

--------------------
Kiborg_Man
Message#59
29.11.17, 19:24
Dead in life
[offline]

Messages 10371

* Pearl
Redesigned the capsUSSDDualWidgetand® Titanium Backup.

--------------------
Anton 982
Message#60
29.11.17, 19:39
Infinitely walking
[offline]

Messages 1717
Check in: 03.02.15
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

Good day, colleagues. I bring to the court and criticism of my topic. What do you say on the cap?
My self-criticism tells me to correct:
  1. Red colors in the cap in front of the spoilers
  2. Lead to a single color range

My theme -Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon - Discussion (Post Xyk05 # 64090917)

Post has been editedAnton 982 - 29.11.17, 19:39

--------------------
Ex - curator4
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X
Dima_Apatity
Message#61
29.11.17, 19:41
Have questions? Have a QMS!
[online]

Messages 6617
Check in: 08.01.15
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

Dear colleagues, tell me what points can be corrected in the subjectXiaomi Redmi 3 Pro - Discussion?
It seems to be more or less corrected, brought in a divine form, but there is no limit to perfection. :)

--------------------
Global Stable 10.2.2.0 DMA Edition

36 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/28/19, 20:01