Ployer momo9 - Discussion | Tablet PC

Rep: (551)
DiscussionPloyer momo9
PicturePloyer momo9, MoveO! TPC-7VE
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Games пїЅ | Accesories пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

This topic discusses the tablet PLOYER MOMO 9, rather than the whole family momo9 tablets, the new models are discussed in the overall theme of the Chinese tablets

Specifications
Model: Ployer momo9
CPU: All Winner A10, 1.2GHz; GPU: Mali 400
Operation System: Android 2.3
RAM: 512MB
Nand Flash: 8GB
Shell Material: Plastic
Screen Size: 7 Inch
Type Capacitive Screen
Resolution: 800 x 480
Visible Angle: 150 В°
GPS: No
Extend Card: Support TF card up to 16GB
Camera: 0.3 Megapixels
Gravity Sensor: Yes
Multi-Touch: Yes, 5 points touch
Flash: Support Flash 10.3
Android Market: Yes
Youtube: Yes
Bluetooth: No
Video: 2160P (3840CH2160 px), AVI / MOV / MP4 / RMVB / FLV / MKV
Music: MP3 / WMA / WAV / APE / AAC / FLAC / OGG
Ebook: TXT, PDF, HTML, RTF, FB2
Email and Browser Yes, built in
WIFI 802.11 b / g / n
3G No
Earphone Interface 3.5mm
Battery 3h1400MAh
Language Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Spanish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Turkish, Chinese
Other Applications Office, Browser, Gallery, Clock, Calculator, Calendar, Taskiller, Gmail
Product Size 197 x 123 x 12mm
Product Weight 370g
Extend Port 1 x MINI HDMI port
1 x MINI USB port
1 x 3.5mm earphone port; 1 x TF card port
Package Weight 800g
Package Including 1 x Charger
1 x USB cable
Scripts
FAQ
Description of interface connectors
Attached Image
Photo disassembled
Connecting the modem
If you have Vista or VIN7 download and installHyperTerminalIf an earlier operating system, it is included in the Windows
1. SIM card is inserted in the mobile phone (PIN 0000). Make a call to any number, there are off-hook at least a second (that need to activate the card).
2. Go to your phone settings. We find the point at which you can withdraw your request PIN code from the card (usually in the "Security" section). Remove request for a PIN code.
3. The modem connects to the computer, install the software that comes bundled.
4. After installing the modem go to My Computer properties --- --- --- Hardware Device Manager. The "modem" is our modem.
5. Right button "Properties" --- "modem". There's a look at what port he is and what speed, fix the data.
6. Go to "Start" --- "standard" --- "connection" --- "hyper terminal".
7. Create a connection where a port and speed.
8. Enter (the blind) "AT", we press of Enter.
9. If the modem Huawei - enter "AT ^ U2DIAG = 0" Enter-Hit.
10. If the modem ZTE - enter "AT + ZCDRUN = E", we press of Enter.
11. At turn off the tablet vayfay
11. We put in a modem card, connect to the tablet.
12. Go to "Settings" --- "wireless network" --- "mobile network". There, create an access point
List of modems that 100% of workers can be found on the device, see 3G settings
How to go to the Recovery menu?
Entrance to the Recovery menu:
1. Turn off the tablet
2. Tighten the Menu button
3. Tighten the power button
Recovery navigation menu:
"Volume +" - up
"- the volume" - down
"Power" - a choice
How to get a ROOT?
Market set of Superuser and update settings SU
What video formats are reading?
All up to mkv 1080p, 2160r statement is meant to 1080p 3d format
What kachastvo material and touchscreen?
The plastic quality is good, 5 recognizes touches, sometimes, if pressed quickly, then randomly can recognize touch elsewhere, but if you hold your finger at least half a second, normally recognizes touch for fine tuning can be used SGS Touch Creen Booster
What quality and viewing angles of the display?
Quality is average, not bad and not good, but there is a slight elongation (almost imperceptibly, clearly visible only in portrait orientation on the circular images), the average saturation, the viewing angles are small
Battery life
with moderate use 8-12 hours, at a constant load of 6-8 hours, sometimes more (ie OOOchen decent time)
It works SKYPE?
Yes, the latest firmware for the brand from 06.01.12http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1343470/Skype_v2.5.0.160.apk
On firmware 4.0 bar instead of video
Tablet hangs on boot
Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds.
whether there is a rj-45 support
It is, only through an adapter, officially supported
mac AX88772
Z-TEK RTL8150
moshi AX88772
Gigadit AX88178
linksys AX88772
OMA QF9700
YanSU-Data QF9700
Connecting an external antenna Usb Gps
The transfer of the main memory to the SD card
by Ruth Eksploer vold.fstab find a file that is in /system/etc/vold.fstab
and easily interchange the sdcard and extsd replaced by the following:
1. tapom long open the file vold.fstab as the Open in Text Editor
2. We find here are two lines and change them sometimes all that comes after the devices / (that is, all that comes after the devices / top line, we omit the following devices / the bottom line! And to turn all that comes after the devices / the bottom line we rose to the top spot):
dev_mount sdcard / mnt / sdcard auto / devices / All that is going on transfer to the bottom line
dev_mount extsd / mnt / extsd auto / devices / All that is going on now taking the top spot
3. Next, click the back button and save the changes to a question click Yes to save
4. Reboot your tablet and voila you can now enjoy and put the stick 16-32 GB of cache, and swing the games well, etc.
Hardware modifications device
CWM Recovery
Removing the Chinese keyboard in Android ICS firmware 4
Hard reset
Script for Bluetooth 2.04
Instructions for Bluetooth 4.03

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedvladigor - 13.10.15, 13:03
Reason for editing: disabled. smilies

Rep: (2)
vitalek_87 @ 27.11.2011, 20:29*
Ckazhite than RK2918 weaker than Allwinner A10

incorrect question. they both performed on Cortex A8. The question of who is the best. in Allwinner A10 uses less power (as well as the power of the Chinese people no one is superior to certainly significant plus), it is best friends with the video, so you can play 2160P (3840CH2160 px) coupled with hdmi and usb host for those who have huge TV set is also not bad, plus :) but in general unequivocally say who is better, I find it difficult. as you rightly pointed out ERPI both have pros and cons

Post has been edited6peg - 27.11.11, 21:40

Rep: (-1)
WildDancer @ 27.11.2011, 10:10*
Apparently, you mean 3g) I will be able to connect with, for example, that of the lacehttp://www.ebay.com/itm/USB-Host-Cable-min...4#ht_1687wt_698

No, I mean in principle it is possible to connect 3g modem or not, and not a way to connect)) is an adapter that is available in nature, I know)

Rep: (7)
Ernests,
Here is suchhttp://www.pandawill.com/7-inch-screen-pro...ook-p36952.htmlplyonochku ordered, in fact, already glued, but usually it is pasted sloppy. On this extra can not hurt.

Rep: (23)
6peg @ 27.11.2011, 21:22*
Quote (FlopkA @ 27.11.2011, 11:53)
Here is even cheaper
http://www.buyincoins.com/details/usb-fema...roduct-680.html
Now even cheaper
http://www.pandawill.com/ru/female-usb-to-...ter-p41489.html
I ordered with the tablet

Hike to these links, though cheaper, but not OTG, and therefore will not run (or will have to solder)
http://www.dealextreme.com/p/mini-usb-on-t...er-2-pack-50944- this was more reliable link

Rep: (19)
FlopkA @ 27.11.2011, 15:10*
I doubt that the firmware fit, as different devices. MOMO9 another 3 months is not present, the firmware will think, from the off. manufacturer lying on the same site, it is strange that rubbed ...

throughout slatedroid only 3 references to the themes of "momo". those. even to other more "old" momo no firmware. I have experience with tablets there, but something tells us that the presence of fresh products and intelligent custom firmware - this is a serious plus. onda, ainol and teclast alreadydoughice cream sandwich sabzhevoy for similar tablets.

vitalek_87 @ 27.11.2011, 21:29*
Ckazhite than RK2918 weaker than Allwinner A10, some sources indicated the opposite is true, and what GPU GC800 wins Mali-400? although each of them has its + and -, and besides, at momo7 expansion higher than momo9

Now would be pootzyvchivey people on the forum, I'd have said faster or not. in branch ainol'a all too lazy to drive tests.
but that infa, that is to say that in 2918 rokchip weaker allwinner a10.
results antutu (total, RAM, CPU int, CPU float, 2D, 3D, DB, SD write, SD read)
Meiying M10(Rockchip RK2918, GC-800) -: 2378, 287, 532, 137, 349, 664, 225, 67, 117.
Ainol novo7 adv(Allwinner A10, Mali-400): 3098, 391, 652, 152, 294, 1077, 240, 150, 142
but I was so alarming AN7 test and would have results.
yet there's a result of the quadrant (total CPU mem IO 2D 3D)
Onda Vi30(RK2918 A8 1GHz, GC-800) 1251, 2899, 831, 1877, 96, 551).
Ainol novo7 adv(Allwinner A10, Mali-400) 1829 6142 1465 545 225 767
neocore on Onda Vi30 - 36,2

if sundry, run tests, indicating the firmware version and system information:
Quadrant advanced
Neocore
benchmark
AnTuTu
results is probably better to put right inthis thread
in general on my IMHO is speed: 2 relatively fast CPU found on kitayplanshetah - it Allwinner A10 (built in mali-400) and Samsung S5PV210 / S5PC110 (integrated SGX540). the A10 and S5PC110 plates of batteries work longer than with S5PV210.

Post has been editedhardstep - 28.11.11, 13:29

Rep: (19)
FlopkA @ 27.11.2011, 15:10*
I doubt that the firmware fit, as different devices. MOMO9 another 3 months is not present, the firmware will think, from the off. manufacturer lying on the same site, it is strange that rubbed.

Yes, the device is different, but the iron KMK same. you know that it is not uncommon in kitayprome. It would be very interested in the pictures of a subject look disassembled.

Rep: (41)
hardstep @ 28.11.2011, 14:34*
Yes, the device is different, but the iron KMK same. you know that it is not uncommon in kitayprome. It would be very interested in the pictures of a subject look disassembled.

In any case dopilivat firmware is necessary. In my modelc it is very successful in the ratio of price \ quality and is simply obliged to become popular, and with the popularity and the firmware should appear.

I decided and yet ordered. I will wait

kharkov26 @ 27.11.2011, 13:59*
Until the evening when nothing will prevent video review.

Apparently something prevented: D

Chinese reviews
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzIzMzkxMTE2.html
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzI1MDE0Mzcy.html
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzI1MDE2NjI4.html
really awful long time to boot

Rep: (5)
Phew ... finally flashed. Now everything works perfectly!

Rep: (112)
Guys, de review leave it as possible?

Yes, right here, where the device will be a separate popupulyarney temku allocate to him, there he was in the hat and place;)

Well then wait for tomorrow viewing video + description)

MuIIIaH77777 @ 27.11.2011, 23:13*
No, I mean in principle it is possible to connect 3g modem or not, and not a way to connect)) is an adapter that is available in nature, I know)

when choosing a 3g tablet itself displays the message: just connect the modem (and the list Xuaveev, about ten)

Rep: (0)
mini reviewI stumbled upon it in YouTube, not all that well of course but at least something: happy: ...

Posted 30-11-2011, 21:35:

I've ordered it at a discount ... 25.11.11 What do you think he will come to me until the new year?

And there's a thread program to test the performance that we could do it in the screenshots?
I'm just a complete zero, and people ask obzorchik

Post has been editedGeRRy_OD - 01.12.11, 11:39

Rep: (1)
The device is good, there is a 3G settings, see the list of modems. Here's the proof

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (5)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-USB-Connecti...48#ht_948wt_952

$ 1.5 OTG cable

Nutcracker interesting, eh would be even cheaper china was so even with a high-quality screen, similar devices for stuffing a lot, but the small screen - the weak point of the craft, in my opinion

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/07/20, 23:02