Ramos W12 - Discussion | Tablet, 8.0 "

Rep: (411)
Discussionramos W12
Attached ImageRamos W12, Ramos W12HD
Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionEnlightened grandfather at QMS .

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 13.07.16, 16:47

Rep: (48)
http://multi-up.com/573669
Both versions of android use these files.
Ruth right there?

Rep: (0)
Yes there is Ruth ...
Here right now, try again, downloaded again, I ask, was Ruth, set and activated Market_Enable, put GoogleServicesFramework, shove Vending 3.0.27.apk in system / app, exhibit rights, go to the application and there is no shortcut, even stupid (the same thing happened and 2.2). Delete nafig Vending 3.0.27.apk, downloading from the branch Market latest Market_3.3.11.apk, shove it into the system / app, exhibit rights, go to the app see yarylk, he even started, picks Google account, when trying to download any application pops' could not be loaded due to an error ".... I do not know what to do ...

xslfx, Well then, I'll tell you about the most simple and sure way to install the Market 100%: rolleyes:
Root is not needed for this: rolleyes:

1. put a clean system.
2. connect to the Internet via modem yusb
3. install Google Services Framework_2.2.apk
4. The settings in sync tablet press to add an account. There will be google. Enter your details. We wait until the process is finished. Synchronization can not be turned on.
5. put gmail, run. He picks up the account. press the top button on the right side of the tablet and choose to upgrade. the top panel of the screen icon appears synchronization ...
6. Finally set the market, I have installed the latest version. Account is taken up and the market is included: rolleyes:.

as it turned out, according to the observations Market users, Google is not very friendly with the Network Authentication routers: wpa, etc. I did not want to change the settings. so I tried yusb modem, since he wound up with a few changes in the apn-settings.

Rep: (14)
xslfx,
Partizanchik,
Wait, what about GTalk? Like they write that without it the market is not working, and just does not pass the request to download the file. Or in firmware 2.3 already installed originally?

Sorry unfinished experiment and reported no accurate data. Market crashes when trying to download. I need to sleep.

There is some progress with the available applications in the Market. The file build.prop need to add a line:

ro.opengles.version = 131072

And in the Market app with 3D graphics are compatible with our devices.
But still remains a large number of applications that the market considers incompatible. Should be dealt with further.

Rep: (12)
dear users of this device please share your reviews ...

1) how easy to use touch screen (which sensitivity)? a friend's iPhone (for me the ideal sensitivity), my phone Acer - you can feel that it is not a bit of it (though of course to compare can not correctly because different price)

2) on which the site Ukrainian seen video review, launched a video on YouTube seems to be, so that's clip was played with brakes (browser immediately moved to another point, as if to hide it)))

3) How long does the battery? (On the Internet to climb or film when viewed)

So tired of me dancing with a tambourine ... fell back to 2.2, and there is the first time the market earned)) Hope ktonibud make firmware 2.3 with the market, and then updated))

Alex44 @ 16.11.2011, 13:20*
ro.opengles.version = 131072

which applications such as? After these manipulations, no variation ...

Comrades, I understand that for the firmware 0.16 with the new with Android 2.3.4 to do "special" USB flash drive?

Vasay-san @ 16.11.2011, 17:19*
Comrades, I understand that for the firmware 0.16 with the new with Android 2.3.4 to do "special" USB flash drive?

Throw on a flash drive files:
b12ref-ota-eng.alice.he.zip
factory_update_param.aml
u-boot-512M-UartB.bin
uImage
uImage_recovery

Switch off the device, press a house and hold it on the push switch, after 3 seconds letting both buttons and observe the firmware :)

xslfx,
toys, mostly.
well, eg.
- need for speed
- lets create pottery
- The Adventures of Tintin hd
- great little war
I really did not install them, because these are all paid. But also free some have tried, but it was last night, so I do not remember what.

But what I still do not like people :(
line added a sense o ...

alex44, , thank!

What kind of bonuses in the new firmware? I have, in principle, and 2.2 (v.0.16) works quite quickly, but it might have something interesting to add? =)

I'm just trying to understand whether or not to move to a new, or not =)

Post has been editedVasay-san - 16.11.11, 17:09

xslfx,
strange ... as an experiment add one more thing in this line build.prop:

debug.sf.hw = 1

It seems that it should not be affected, but who knows for sure ...

by the way, and then edit the file stopped the market? Market data and cache cleaning? tablet overloaded? A Mauger be just need some time to update the compatibility criteria (at I edited the firmware itself, and then poured it into a tablet).

Post has been editedAlex44 - 16.11.11, 17:20

alex44,
Of course the market has stopped, and the data cache cleaning and overloaded ... Do not know how else to get the market to re-capture the identity of the device may change .... ro.product.model?))

Vasay-san,
And what bonuses you like to see? If you are satisfied with the 2.2 and sit on it)) I'm just crap from 2.3 from Market raped)) rollback right now on 2.2 and I think that the difference between the special for me is not present, but the market works))

I have in recent days to change and add a lot of different parameters in build.prop file, trying to find the optimum configuration and solve the problem of the Market. Unfortunately, not a lot of detailed documentation, it is necessary to go forward at random. Some parameters are generally not well understood, it is necessary to deal with them further. All necessarily share the results, but so far only the success of compatibility with some 3D applications by adding lines, about which I wrote earlier. Possible to get the result needed changes and other parameters seyyaas I will not say with certainty. But if someone would desire to tinker, tomorrow will put your edited build.prop completely.

The next branch about the other tablet is written that it is possible to cheat the game is not compatible with it, and is an example of such a game and do change the code.

xslfx,
Of the minuses 2.2 I only have what fleshvideo retarding when viewed through a browser, rather than a special program. Well, the market does not give in, even though I scored and I usesavagemessiahzine.combase =)
A more global EQ does not work - they are all with 2.3 are officially supported.

Generally, if set up correctly flash - then all will not even think about the new firmware =)

Vasay-san @ 17.11.2011, 12:16*
Of the minuses 2.2 I only have what fleshvideo retarding when viewed through a browser, rather than a special program.

And if you change the browser? It can help.
And any reference to the page with the video would be retarding throw here. Maybe it is not at all will slow down?

Enjoyed Opera Mini, Dolphin and a standard browser. Video - for example YouTube. Through a program youtube fine without brakes is 720p video, and in the browser slows down even 360r. I understand that it is somehow wrong Flash decoder works in browsers - if a single program all the flies. But the settings are not found yet, I do not know where to dig =)

Clarify that you want to watch YouTube is not optimized for mobile devices - optimized flies, but the picture quality is not satisfied =) So even for 480p have to open softinu youtube, and look through it. A similar situation with ex.ua - flash site browsing slows down, although the tablet power enough to head for playback.

Post has been editedVasay-san - 17.11.11, 13:23

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/07/20, 21:16