> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

AirPush Detector | Find out where the advertisement appeared in the status bar

Rep: (683)
AirPush Detector
Version: 3.2

Last update of the program in the header:19.04.2013

Attached Image

Short description:
Detection of advertising in the status bar.

Description:
Surprised suddenly advertisement appeared in the top bar?
This type of advertising is called В«AirPushВ», and "signed" have at it "fun" kind of program you installed.
This simple Greenshanks quickly show you which of your installed programs spoil your nerves. And what with them to do next - you decide.

Developer: dan Bjorge
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.b...airpushdetector

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download:
Version: 2.4 RUS: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1990579/APB_RUS_by_mega_pro.apk
Version: 3.2 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2849551/AirPush_Detector__3.2.apk

Past versions

Post has been editedGridzilla - 19.04.13, 04:09
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (73)
Tasted like a long time this program from a couple of times push-messages came, but the program has not revealed who sent, it is possible that simply mts dabbled in short demolished.

Rep: (11)
and that AirPush did so wrong that wrote detector?

Rep: (33)
Thank you for the program. Deleted Angry Frogs. I took this unexpected publicity.

Rep: (2)
Thank you for help, began to appear in the advertisement status bar type:
New Opera-mini
Critical updates
Upgrading the system, etc.
It turned out - Tiomka Galaxy C to Go Launcher

Rep: (2)
Excellent prog pity that my favorite wallpapers have become a source eyrpusha

Rep: (67)
Opa, year use, such nebylo not reasonable! It carries :-D!

Rep: (1)
Waylander69 @ 02.12.2011, 03:39*
Thank you for help, began to appear in the advertisement status bar type:
New Opera-mini
Critical updates
Upgrading the system, etc.
It turned out - Tiomka Galaxy C to Go Launcher

Likewise! Helped found the Easy Mp3 Downloader app which apparently asked for the same critical update.

Rep: (0)
Set! Showed that the topic for the first lanchr. I deleted it. right now, look!

Rep: (3993)
IMHO is not particularly relevant, because normally AirPush DrWeb such catches ...

Post has been editedAnatoliy - 30.12.11, 02:43

Rep: (54)
not fig. or I have not seen in chegoto DrWeb or it does not work as you're here - I have Dr WEB worth it, but those who want to upgrade - it does not show.
something caught. what the hell will understand - but I did not argue - softinkoy carried on his recommendation. but those who send requests to download and install unknown apk - Dr Web is not found.

trukkk
Not the topic you write. This program is already installed on a device with a programAirPushem , DrVEB their great catches when downloading, installing ... and you - about your ... :-)

Post has been editedAnatoliy - 10.01.12, 09:29

aaa, ie to find someone I kosyachit of previously installed - should this ayrPush juzat? So?

trukkk
Damn, airpush - this is one of the types of programs poluvredonosnyh that (and only he) found by this utility. It is to be honest and not a virus, and if the advertising does not interfere with, your business. If you interfere, you delete the program itself is the regular way! More on this utility does not apply. If you are interested in search and removal of other malware, such as senders of paid SMS, use other antivirus software, of which there is darkness, and what - you decide, for an amateur, but it is - not for the discussion in this thread!

Anatoliy for an explanation of course thank you. but damn it splashing saliva is not necessary. I really do not know. and so clearly that you have written to me here in the topic, and so it is available - not previously written.
So once again thank you, but let us be tolerant to each other.

Post has been editedtrukkk - 10.01.12, 11:53

trukkk
Hushed up, but I personally have not insulted anyone. Good luck!

Rep: (64)
I'm interested in who saw this AirPush system Android 2.2 or below just never this type of advertising is not seen in the upper tray. Only see updates to the market requests and bend that should auto-update (such as RSS Daemon) more than any kind of advertising in the tray are not met.

Really happen! I got out, "critical updates" and download the link to some left arc ... It turned out to Barca live wallpapers after updating virus with premium SMS climbed. Deleted, everything is OK.

maxx66 @ 20.01.2012, 18:05*
Really happen! I got out, "critical updates" and download the link to some left arc ... It turned out to Barca live wallpapers after updating virus with premium SMS climbed. Deleted, everything is OK.

This firmware 2.2 or later and you there is a possibility of updating the android in the air?

2.3.5 firmware, and what it means in the air? I always have the firmware updated by wi-fi

maxx66 @ 20.01.2012, 18:16*
2.3.5 firmware, and what it means in the air? I always have the firmware updated by wi-fi

That's about it and talking on firmware 2.2 I do not have a possibility to update firmware via WiFi or GPRS / EDGE / 3G. That is why I suspect that in my firmware does not threaten the Trojans, and alarms based on this AirPush

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/04/20, 10:36