> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Castle Of Shadows | Castlevania slasher

Rep: (373)
Castle of shadows
version: 1.3

Last update of the game in the header:12.02.2012

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Powerful weapons, great skills. Smooth gameplay and amazing graphics.

After the war, the devils built a castle to dominate humanity. They want to wage war again!
The hero was born to save the world. Victory or defeat, all in your hands!

Homepage: http://playphone.com/
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.zhanyao4Main

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown

Download:
version: 1.3 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1466389/Castle_Of_Shadows_v.1.3.apk (22.27 MB)

Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]

Past versions
version: 1.1
Attached filecom.zhanyao4Main_1.apk(3.69 MB)

Post has been edited^^ TeRMiT ^^ - 12.02.12, 13:33
Reason for editing: Upgrading to version 1.3

Rep: (27)
Something a little weight. Or is it a java port?

Rep: (8)
judging by the graphics from the screenshots her weight just right. and yes, looks like a reality)

Posted on 11/08/2011, 08:46:

playphone 100% java port.

Rep: (0)
deja vu damn, about three years ago on the Nokle E51 in this toy gamal, three times passed then ...

Rep: (447)
In general, about nothing, the port from Java, and a very (VERY) curve, for ten minutes of play, not counting five more which were loading some kind of crap like social blots chtoli playfon, in the game the ball was stuck a couple of times, then the buttons started to stick, it jumps endlessly, then we cut the air with a sword. I play the fire rope, happy as a hypopota! : happy:

Rep: (7)
And you can also not bother and play a real game from under the GameBoid, for example B)

Post has been editedsemagicus - 08.11.11, 15:04

Rep: (14)
another mighty stupid port ...

Rep: (49)
Castelvanka in Java loved. Yes, and played as a dandy as a child, really didn’t know what to do there)
And this is poverty. Clean up.

Rep: (101)
Version 1.2
Attached fileCastle_Of_Shadows_v1.2.apk(3.91 MB)

Rep: (1)
In Russian there would be such a igruhu ... real myasko, something else similar to find)

Rep: (29)
Online somehow remove really?
Without an Internet does not plow in any.

Rep: (8)
Today I downloaded a toy from the Avenger market, if I'm not mistaken, then a complete copy of this game(link). but already weighing 8 megabytes. I do not know that everyone is spitting, I really liked it, it broke away from the game only when the tablet squeaked plaintively due to the discharge of the battery. The management is excellent, nothing sticks.

Rep: (4)
caligo chaser beautifully looks

Rep: (616)
The game has been updated to version 1.3
Attached fileCastle_Of_Shadows_v.1.3.apk(22.27 MB)

Rep: (343)
New version 1.4.
Catch =) I liked the game, a little bit with a brake on the light, but playable! Something reminds DMC only without shooting =)

What's new in this version:
Enhanced values ​​on virtual item purchasing
New music added
Daily bonus rewards
Various optimizations and fixes
Improved monetization configurations

Post has been editedDracula2000 - 09.04.12, 09:51

Rep: (205)
Hmm, so which one is preferable? Castle of Shadow or Avenger? More precisely which port is better, because as I understand it the game is the same.

Post has been editedPhoton9 - 09.04.12, 12:13

Rep: (205)
Hmm, strange version 1.3 except that it is 22 meters, already 10 times I try to download, and the download at 18 meters breaks, and 1.4 something does not swing

Crush if not difficult 1.3 on the people, well, to the heap 1.4

In general, the same link in the network link to 1.4, but this nonsense with facebook there is generally out of place

Post has been editedPhoton9 - 10.04.12, 16:24

Rep: (1)
Version: 1.3 what a hoax !! there is some kind of "fish reef" and not this game !!

Rep: (22)
abandoned ...

Rep: (42)
Version 2.0

Attached filecom.playphone.cos2.apk(9.28 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/10/19 12:41