Post has been editedFeodorus - 18.12.14, 09:32
Reason for editing: Added links to the header

Rep: (0)
Getting root on ZTE Roamer

ZTE Roamer
OS and firmware: Android 2.3.4
Description of the problem:
Root Right Guide
CLOCKWORKMOD 4.0.1.0 must be installed before installation.
How to install ClockWorkMod 4.0.1.0 (Chinese language on ZTE Roamer)
Chinese language!
ZTE Roamer ClockworkMod.
  1. Turn off the phone
  2. clamp the key"Menu + sound down"and turn on (keep about 7-10 seconds, the screensaver should hang)
  3. ArchiveZTE Roamer ClockworkMod.Unpack the folder to the computer.
  4. We connect a USB cable to the phone
  5. We go on the computer in the task manager there should be an unknown device or "Android Bootloader Inteface". We put or replace (if necessary) for it drivers from the folder that you unpacked.(Approximate installation of the installation can be looked: ZTE Libra ClockworkMod YouTube - video instruction)
  6. Run folderrecovery.bat
  7. We wait. Must write ....<"Sending 'recovery' 4436 .... OK">
  8. Give the battery
  9. We clampSound up + incl(Howver you climb the keys to go to FTM mode)
  10. Control keys -OK = Enable button, navigation = sound up and down.

Root for ZTE Roamer:

1. Swing Archives:, get out of itupdate.zip
  2. Copyupdate.ziponSD-Card
  3. Come inClockworkmod (Sound up + on + incl)
  4. Choose"APPLY UPDATE FROM SDCARD" (5th line from above)Next, choose the archive and confirm.
  5. Restart, rut installed.

Post has been editedavvoii - 06.11.11, 17:02

Rep: (620)
M
Cap raised, moved the topic.
Pleasant and fruitful discussion;)

Rep: (439)
Assemmed the kernel under Roamer - the theoremo with him should be launched Cyanogen. I am waiting for a folder with Libami or in general the entire System section to understand what the lips should be replaced in the Cyanogen assembly under Blade.

Rep: (1)
I write: CP: CAN't SRART '/ System / LIBS / *': No Such File

Rep: (8)
Deadlink @ 11/07/2011, 20:42*
Assemmed the kernel under Roamer - the theoremo with him should be launched Cyanogen. I am waiting for a folder with Libami or in general the entire System section to understand what the lips should be replaced in the Cyanogen assembly under Blade.

sent to ps

Post has been editedCeperaTh - 08.11.11, 01:39

While collecting the firmware I ask the CLOCKWORKMOD Recovery. This is a mix of blide and kernel recovery for Roamer. I can not guarantee efficiency, but it seems to me should start =) who will try to obey die here ...
Attached filerecovery_clockwork_5.0.2.0_roamer_by_deadlink.img(4.56 MB)

Rep: (1)
Put, the flight is normal, that's just upwards turns on the screen)))))

So that there were fewer questions later:
How to check the firmware - I need half the information:
Boot / not booted
If not loaded, then to which stage it came out: it came only to the ross / to butanimations
If loaded, whether the periphery works - GSM, WiFi, BT, COMPAS, ACCELEROMETER, Tatchkrin
Before the firmware, make a bacap!
The fact that the assembly will earn - chances of 50/50 - I repeat once again that I don't do everything blindly
Practically sure that WiFi will not work - it will be necessary to understand
Perhaps the touchscreen will not work - yet not sure .... But practice with Racer shows that it usually does not plow without editing modules ...
And also - firmware deodex. What you discarded me - you had adekova, so if you are lucky with your places will be released slightly =)
AND...I am not responsible for the consequences of the firmware - all do at your own risk
Link removed TC kernel does not load!
And once again - bakaps!

Recovery reversed - should be normal - not to the top of my legs =)

http://android-builder.ru/files/recovery-c...adlink_ver2.img

Post has been editeddeadlink - 17.11.11, 22:56

1. I put the firmware, before the Booth of the animation do not render stupidly burning the body of Andrew and that's it. waited but nothing happened
2. Put another recovery what you threw out, still the top of the legs

Rep: (3)
I apologize for the second in a row, the message is not edited.

The second clockmode does not hang me. Control the volume control keys and the "Home" key.
Made backup- successfully.

Post has been editedfloppid - 13.11.11, 14:53

Ricitir @ 12.11.2011, 17:24*
1. I put the firmware, before the Booth of the animation do not render stupidly burning the body of Andrew and that's it. waited but nothing happened
2. Put another recovery what you threw out, still the top of the legs

1. So the kernel did not go ... I have with 35m similar problems on the Racer, it can still try
2. Strange. I thought it would help. Think still.

Post has been editeddeadlink - 13.11.11, 15:07

ClockworkMod 5.0.2.0 still working or inverted?

Pabbuh @ 11/16/2011, 00:40*
ClockworkMod 5.0.2.0 still working or inverted?

Folded while ... I do not know how to flip back))

Rep: (3)
deadlink, We have the 5th Cloquorkmode only in Chinese. I will replace the language file and will be Hood)

Where to take image.bin from Roma? Maybe someone rushes in the system files. Tick pliz. And I put Z990 in Romka, he accepted him and died.

Floppid @ 11/16/2011, 03:46*
Deadlink, we have the 5th Cloquorkmode only in Chinese. I will replace the language file and will be Hood)

Recovery is a compiled binary. There are no linguistic files there.
Paul Zilbert @ 11/16/2011, 07:32*
Where to take image.bin from Roma? Maybe someone rushes in the system files. Tick pliz. And I put Z990 in Romka, he accepted him and died.

You can collect yourself. There is a program to create image.bin

I am not collecting from anything. I killed Romka. I need ready-made image.bin from Roma. Mind about help.

Damn also a flash that came in a set with Romka, the computer asks to format. And the bin files only were started. Plisy Drain that it was originally on the flash.

Paul Zilbert @ 11/16/2011, 20:55*
Damn also a flash that came in a set with Romka, the computer asks to format. And the bin files only were started. Plisy Drain that it was originally on the flash.

If I'm not mistaken Flashka is initially empty

Regarding the firmware that was laid above - it is under the gene2. Those who tried - what is the gene? In general, try from whom Gene2 - should go.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 13.01.21, 17:32