77 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Seagate External Wireless Hard Drives: GoFlex Satellite and Wireless Plus | and empowering them
AlexeyAB
Message#1
06.11.11, 21:39
Old resident
[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 898
Check in: 19.01.07
Apple iPad 2

External Wi-Fi Hard Disk (HDD) Seagate GoFlex Satellite

Attached Image

Excerpts from the description:
Your media library is as mobile as a tablet or smartphone

GoFlex Satellite â„¢ device can be taken along with your iPad or Android tablet to provide wireless access to all movies, photos, music and documents. No need to worry about whether there is enough space on your mobile device.

Capacity: 500 GB
Battery life: up to 5 hours.
Up to 25 hours standby.

Wireless multimedia streaming

With your GoFlex Satellite bag in your backpack, you can stream all your HD movies to your iPad — all without tangled cords and cables.

802.11 b / g / n Wi-Fi provides reliable and stable streaming
Wi-Fi range over 30 feet

Easy to install on "1-2-3"

First, download the media library to your GoFlex Satellite mobile storage device. Then, charge it with the supplied wall outlet or car charger. Now everything is ready for wireless streaming of multimedia content to a device with Wi-Fi support.

Equipment

GoFlex Satellite Mobile Wireless Storage
USB 3.0 USM adapter with detachable USB 3.0 cable
Compact wall adapter with retractable contacts
Compact Car Charger
USB to DC cable
Quick Installation Guide
3 year limited warranty

Seagate GoFlex Satellite Site -http://www.seagate.com/ru/ru/external-hard...oflex-satellite
Seagate Media App in iTunes -http://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/goflex-medi...d431912202?mt=8
GoFlex Satellite Specification -Attached fileSpecification_GoFlex_Satellite_rus.pdf(666.79 KB)

User Guide (Eng) -Attached filegoflex-satellite-user-guide-en-us.zip(2.46 MB)

Latest firmware and installation instructions -http://www.seagate.com/support/external-ha...irmware-master/
Downloads (Drivers & Firmware, Software, Utilities) -http://www.seagate.com/ru/ru/support/exter...flex-satellite/

Backup folders for GoFlex Satellite take here -Seagate External Wireless Hard Drives: GoFlex Satellite and Wireless Plus (Post aleks0569 # 22172334)Thank you say -aleks0569

External Wi-Fi Hard Drive (HDD) Seagate Wireless Plus

Attached Image

Excerpts from the description:
Enjoy your content anywhere — wirelessly and without an Internet connection.

Wirelessly stream media and files to your tablet, smartphone, Mac® and PC
Over 500 films or several thousand songs, photos and texts on one device
Free Seagate Media App for iPad®, iPhone®, Kindle Fire, and Android®
Simultaneous streaming of 3 movies in HD format on three devices
Battery life up to 10 hours *

* The exact battery life depends on the product model, operating conditions and configuration.

Take all

With a capacity of 1 TB, the Wireless Plus device allows you to store and transfer over 500 movies or several thousand photos, songs and documents, so you no longer need to choose what content to take with you on your tablet or smartphone.

Freedom from wires and the Internet.

The battery-powered Wireless Plus device creates its own Wi-Fi network, so the content is accessible anywhere without the use of wires, Internet access points and a data plan.

Enjoy multimedia data on tablets and smartphones.

The free Seagate Media app makes it easy to view and play your multimedia library on iPad, iPhone, Kindle Fire, and Android devices.
Transfer and backup high-resolution photos and videos from a tablet PC or smartphone without using additional wires.

Broad sharing options.

Devices Wireless Plus supports the simultaneous streaming of up to 3 different HD movies to three devices or photos, songs and documents to eight devices.

Equipment

Seagate wireless plus
USB 3.0 adapter with detachable USB 3.0 cable
Compact mains charger with USB port
USB to DC cable
Quick Installation Guide
3 year limited warranty

Seagate Wireless Plus website -http://www.seagate.com/ru/ru/external-hard.../wireless-plus/
Seagate Media App in iTunes -https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/goflex-medi...d431912202?mt=8
Seagate Wireless Plus Specification -Attached filewirelessplus -ds1771-1-1212-ru.pdf.zip(535.45 KB)

User Guide (Rus) -Attached fileSeagate_Wireless Plus_User_Guide_RU.pdf.zip(1006.2 KB)

Downloads (Drivers & Firmware, Software, Utilities) -http://www.seagate.com/ru/ru/support/exter.../wireless-plus/
Instructions for lowering the firmware
Firmware for 1AYBA4 (Seagate Wireless Plus with USB 3 Only)

Warning - creating a message (post) specify the name of your disk.

Post has been editedFilislav - 14.12.17, 08:25
aLife
Message#22
13.01.12, 13:28
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 25
Check in: 05.11.10

How does music play with the Seagate GoFlex Satellite with the help of the player built into the iPad or with the help of the Segate software?
AlexeyAB
Message#23
13.01.12, 14:27
Old resident
[online]

Messages 898
Apple iPad 2

How does music play with the Seagate GoFlex Satellite with the help of the player built into the iPad or with the help of the Segate software?

If you run music in streaming mode, and also if you load it into GoFlex Media, then with the help of the Segeytovskaya software. It looks like this:
Attached Image
aLife
Message#24
18.01.12, 12:29
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 25
Check in: 05.11.10

it is clear ... the music is played from Segeytovskaya software and most likely this software is unlikely to recognize keystrokes on the remote: ((
But how does a Segeytovskaya software behave when switching to another application, such as a navigation program, stop playing music / play a movie or does it do so in the background?
AlexeyAB
Message#25
18.01.12, 13:05
Old resident
[online]

Messages 898
Apple iPad 2

aLife,
I can’t say anything about control via the console.
And when switching to another application (minimizing GoFlex Media and opening another application), it continues to play music (I do not have a navigation program, I tried it on installed Maps and Yandex Maps).
IgorZaz
Message#26
26.02.12, 01:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 245
Check in: 06.04.10
Oneplus 5T 8/128

OnSeagate forum, in the discussion of this device, there were posts how to use telnet to connect the drive to an existing Wi-Fi network instead of creating its own.

Post has been editedIgorZaz - 26.02.12, 02:02

--------------------
Communicating with a person, remember - he has a good opinion about himself: D
IgorZaz
Message#27
26.02.12, 11:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 245
Oneplus 5T 8/128

It is of course all good, but I could not connect to it, most likely the constant surrender to the burzhuinsky language is to blame. If anyone has won this war, can you post a normal translation with a script here?Tyts- link to the topic.
Thank.

--------------------
MIKEINSIDE
Message#28
28.02.12, 16:15
Local
[offline]

Messages 385
Check in: 21.08.11
LG Optimus 2X

Gentlemen, Please Prompt Please point out how to make this Hard Disk, Goflex with a wireless USB flash drive on a 500 GB phone, for example, to drop a movie from a torrent (from a torrent phone, running Android) on This Hard Disk ?!
AlexeyAB
Message#29
28.02.12, 16:45
Old resident
[online]

Messages 898
Apple iPad 2

MIKEINSIDE,
Maybe here you look -http://knowledge.seagate.com/articles/en_U...?language=ru_RU
And here again -https://market.android.com/details?id=com.s...goflexsatellite

Post has been editedAlexeyAB - 28.02.12, 16:47
MIKEINSIDE
Message#30
28.02.12, 17:04
Local
[offline]

Messages 385
LG Optimus 2X

AlexeyAB,
Thanks for the help, I meant that the Hard was visible as a Wi-Fi connection and the modem was visible as a Wi-Fi connection at the same time, so that the Hard Files from the phone (the torrent is installed in the phone) are thrown! I read the articles that you kindly provided me, anyway there is no way to connect Hard and modem at the same time!

Post has been editedMIKEINSIDE - 28.02.12, 17:17
AlexeyAB
Message#31
28.02.12, 17:19
Old resident
[online]

Messages 898
Apple iPad 2

MIKEINSIDE,
Unfortunately I am not familiar with Android. Can look / ask in the topic on Android?
MIKEINSIDE
Message#32
28.02.12, 17:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 385
LG Optimus 2X

AlexeyAB,
I would ask, yes there is no such topic about Android - on your Oc Is there a way to include a device (disk) in your wifi network?
AlexeyAB
Message#33
28.02.12, 17:25
Old resident
[online]

Messages 898
Apple iPad 2

IgorZaz
Message#34
28.02.12, 18:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 245
Oneplus 5T 8/128

MIKEINSIDE,bad something watched this topic. I wrote that a solution like the inclusion in the wifi network was found on the seagate freelance forumTyts, but I did not succeed, and it is still damp. If you can do it, unsubscribe. And which Apple or Android platform is completely on the drum. You (in this solution) turn on / connect to the network using telnet - this is generally Linux, and it is possible through a PC. The firmware of the router must be DDWRT (well, not necessarily, just in it the functionality accurately allows such actions). Well, in general, it would not be bad for the whole world to chop Seagate TP so that they are off. The firmware was released with this functionality, especially since a solution was found.
P.S. For some time I could not understand why I didn’t sew a new firmware on this screw. It turned out the latest firmware downloaded with the expansion of tar, not bin, and not yet renamed to bin — naturally, it was not flashed. This happened because of IDM, the file downloader (as he did this, he did it). So if anyone has a third-party prog for resume, watch the extension.

Post has been editedIgorZaz - 28.02.12, 18:55

--------------------
MIKEINSIDE
Message#35
28.02.12, 22:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 385
LG Optimus 2X

IgorZaz,
If you do not understand this firmware, I even more so not to understand! If you still release Proshuvka Similar Write Please, I really want to not download movies from torrents to screw without turning on the computer!
P.s-I myself had a similar problem with the expansion of tar, renamed it to Bean and everything was updated, in the new firmware they fixed the problem with the display of Russian letters - already joyfully!

Post has been editedMIKEINSIDE - 28.02.12, 22:38
MIKEINSIDE
Message#36
28.02.12, 22:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 385
LG Optimus 2X

IgorZaz,
Here's what else I found about the NAS - I don’t know how useful this info is:
CLIENT mode are already available in the software, at least for the 1.2.0.012 version. With 1 simple command, you can fully functional portable NAS. The command is:
/home/connect.sh<SSID><enc><password>
You need 1 little edit in that shell script. On line 81 change
/ sbin / udhcpc -h "www.goflexsatellite.com" -n
to
/ sbin / udhcpc -i eth0 -h "www.goflexsatellite.com" -s /etc/udhcpdc.d/50default
Connect wireless network connection to connect to,
Number of your wireless password.
Connect you to an open network; the second argument should
then be a 0. I know for sure that an<enc>value of 4 corresponds to a WPA2 protected network. 3 is WPA I will be able to experiment.
Update: so far I have:
1: OPEN
2: WEP
3: WPA
4: WPA2
You can use the following URL in a browser:
http://192.168.0.1/get-scanned-networks.psp
[edited: at first I typed "get-network-data" which was wrong !!!]
the reply is a JSON data structure that looks like this:
{"stat": "ok", "data": {"count": "1", "networks": [{"ssid": "Windmill", "mode": "Managed", "rssi": "- 77 "," encryption ":" 4 "}]}}
Use the values ​​as above.

Post has been editedMIKEINSIDE - 28.02.12, 22:46
IgorZaz
Message#37
28.02.12, 23:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 245
Oneplus 5T 8/128

MIKEINSIDE,
Well, the idea is that the info is interesting, only the link to the source does not hurt, for sure there is further discussion there.

--------------------
AlexeyAB
Message#38
28.02.12, 23:43
Old resident
[online]

Messages 898
Apple iPad 2

Colleagues, but this link will not help you?http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3189087
It is about the iPad, but maybe something, by analogy, can be done with Android?
-KS-
Message#39
05.04.12, 16:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 203
Check in: 04.04.12

http://www.computeruniverse.net/products/e...d-wifi-64gb.asp

Here nobody bought such wireless screw?

http://shop.www.kz/press/articles/index.php?article=154221Here is a small review found.

Post has been edited-KS- - 05.04.12, 16:55
Reason for editing: added
AlexeyAB
Message#40
05.04.12, 16:59
Old resident
[online]

Messages 898
Apple iPad 2

Strange, why did Transcend release such a poor (IMHO) device?
A simple comparison with the same functions:
Transcend - 64 GB, 6 hours of operation, USB 2.0
Seagate - 500 GB, 5 hours of operation, USB 3.0 (with USB 2.0 support)

And at the same time - the same price ~ 6 000 rubles. (+/- 10 rubles.)
-KS-
Message#41
05.04.12, 17:17
Local
[offline]

Messages 203
Check in: 04.04.12

Somewhere you did not see the price there. At CU, the difference is 96 against 141 Euro. Well, this size is less than% by 20.

77 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 19:22