The legalization of drugs. | Pros and cons of drug legalization.
Legalization or prohibition.
Do you think it is worth legalizing drugs?
Yes it is, but only light. [ 202 ] ** [22,52%]
Not! Ban everything from light to heavy. [ 207 ] ** [23,08%]
Allow any drugs. [ 96 ] ** [10,7%]
Not! To ban not only drugs, but also tobacco with alcohol. [ 207 ] ** [23,08%]
Allow only marijuana. [ 168 ] ** [18,73%]
And to me from where to know? Let the state decide. [ 17 ] ** [1,9%]
Total votes: 897

Rep: (845)
Raoul.Kemp @ 07.11.2011, 12:21*
In comparison with them you drop in the ocean. What are you going to do all my life? House work, home, once a year at sea, on holidays barbecues outdoors.

Raoul.Kemp, uses drugs to become Kurt Cobain and Vysotsky: rofl:

Rep: (21)
And that you are on the "heavier" drugs pulled off? Like there would allow easy :)

Virtya1itu @ 07.11.2011, 12:39*
And that you are on the "heavier" drugs pulled off? Like there would allow easy

Virtya1itu, and that the washed-freaks with "heavy" started? It all starts with a small, cost legalize homosexual as motherfuckers took over the world, and then, just what grandmother can rotate around it, it immediately becomes clear who is lobbying this idea.

Rep: (2)
Raoul.Kemp, uses drugs to become Kurt Cobain and Vysotsk

So you said that "This is a drug addict, with all the consequences. Being without conscience and honor. Nit, in a word, that it is necessary to press without regret!" raked all under one spade. There steriotipnost thinking and extreme ignorance of the material on which you are trying to argue. The fact that I use, I did not say I said that nevizhu anything wrong. And here you are saying well, in general quote that I brought. On it clear about your ability to reason rationally. Ai Zombies think with your head and not navyazanymi steriotipami !!!
Virtya1itu, and that the washed-freaks with "heavy" started? It all starts with a small, cost legalize homosexual as motherfuckers took over the world, and then, just what grandmother can rotate around it, it immediately becomes clear who is lobbying this idea.

More and homophobic: rofl:. (After reading this you're probably thinking to crack a joke about homosexual, do not nepozortes) In general it is clear to you, you still live in the Soviet Union, it is in your head.

Rep: (338)
Virtya1itu, soft drugs are legal and so is tobacco.

In general, someone took another dose and is there any crap. Three and a half addict achieved something, and some have achieved success among the addicts such as they were, now we have to indulge in all the buzz.
And yes, Vysotsky vegetables, I got primarily the fact that not drool from drugs and Zaguinay by overdose ... And then he finished off? Nes some crap called music? This is useful? From his music famine disappeared, the land became fertile, or who benefited him a set of words?
I'm not trying to escape from reality, or to smooth out their problems dose glass or something else. I will not rest, buried at one point, not like a moron rzhu of not funny, I'm not jumping like a horse day and night at the disco, I do not lie and do not drool.
If proffesor Shiryaev, it will not withstand the load, it is necessary dopping without which it is useless creature, he is weak and bezpomoen.

In general, it seems that all addicts proffesoru. While the reality says that it is useless creatures who live for the sake of the dose.

In short, only the brain proszhennym addict can say that drugs are good ...

Raoul.Kemp @ 07.11.2011, 13:03*
The fact that I use, I did not say I said that nevizhu anything wrong.

Raoul.Kemp, can not properly understand, I mean, to become Kurt Cobain and Vysotsk in your opinion, it is necessary to use drugs.
Raoul.Kemp @ 07.11.2011, 13:03*
you still live in the Soviet Union, it is in your head.

But in the Soviet Union was a lot of good, why then all at once forget about it ...: yes2:

Virtya1itu, soft drugs are legal and so is tobacco.

In general, someone took another dose and is there any crap. Three and a half addict achieved something, and some have achieved success among the addicts such as they were, now we have to indulge in all the buzz.
And yes, Vysotsky vegetables, I got primarily the fact that not drool from drugs and Zaguinay by overdose ... And then he finished off? Nes some crap called music? This is useful? From his music famine disappeared, the land became fertile, or who benefited him a set of words?
I'm not trying to escape from reality, or to smooth out their problems dose glass or something else. I will not rest, buried at one point, not like a moron rzhu of not funny, I'm not jumping like a horse day and night at the disco, I do not lie and do not drool.
If proffesor Shiryaev, it will not withstand the load, it is necessary dopping without which it is useless creature, he is weak and bezpomoen.

In general, it seems that all addicts proffesoru. While the reality says that it is useless creatures who live for the sake of the dose.

In short, only the brain proszhennym addict can say that drugs are good ...

If you call Vysotsky vegetable. Then tell me what kind of music you listen to. ak-47 Guf and other Gopnik? I do not listen to Vysotsky, but do not say that his music is bad. it's not just a bunch of rhyming words a certain sense there. And by the way, I do not drink. By his age I probyval only mild sedative, but it was obsolyutno law, I was treated. I'm trying to convey the idea that people should be given freedom of choice. If a person wants to die of an overdose it is his choice. After all, even in the Constitution it is written that human freedom is the supreme value.

Raoul.Kemp, can not be understood correctly, I mean, to become Kurt Cobain and Vysotsk in your opinion, it is necessary to use drugs.

I mean that the drugs become nemeshalo kurtmo Cobain and Vysotsky. It's just that Most of the opinion that the addict is skipped a weakling who lives on thieving money and just do nothing nemozhet society give. And these people are a clear example of the opposite.
But there was a lot of good in the Soviet Union, why it all at once forget about it ...

The main thing for me is that people have the freedom of choice, freedom to live the way you like them personally. Soviet policy that is clearly contrary.

Rep: (314)
Hmm ... once again convinced that it is useless to write pytatsya something constructive in the notoriously holivarnoy topic.

Raoul.Kemp,
I have a couple of pages ago, I wrote:
"Yeah, when people massively popret in WoW for example. I just think that here the problem is much deeper. Choose the people of tobacco, alcohol, drugs, kill all the distributors, etc. This situation has not changed much. If a person does not know why he lives, what he seeks, and he simply bored with life, he will always try to destroy his body, it is a natural (sudden huh?) unconscious scenario. it may be up to absuda actually- such trauma dangerous activities, which guy Bob (for which this is the meaning of life) receives regular breaks, and Peter (for whom it is a hobby and a way to discharge) the maximum a couple of sprains. it's all a bit more complicated than it seems. "

that is the case in humans, with the current situation in this country, it is contraindicated drugs, because most of the residents do not know how to restrain himself, trying to forget what and as soon as possible.
My father told me that when I was in Italy at the same factory, it shocked that during lunch time, workers put on the table a large carafe of wine ... and nothing! Each pair of glasses for drinks, and go on working. Can you imagine what would we have?
Smoking cigarettes in France, is a cigarette under the coffee in the morning and in the evening after dinner.
Grass in the US, is one downside after a hard day's work.
And we have a pancake even tea uparyvatsya learned. Let tea ban?

But all do not care right? Let's howling about what that spherical benefits \ dangers of drugs for which the abstract people.

Posted 07-11-2011, 13:39:

Raoul.Kemp,
Raoul.Kemp @ 07.11.2011, 13:26*
The main thing for me is that people have the freedom of choice, freedom to live the way you like them personally.

Well, look, there is a person who has passed Hells flour in captivity, and all what they think when you found him it was suicide. You can support it "freedom of choice" and to give him a gun, and you can pull it out, give to serious rehabilitation, after which he will be able to live normally again.

Hmm ... once again convinced that it is useless to write pytatsya something constructive in the notoriously holivarnoy topic.

Raoul.Kemp,
I have a couple of pages ago, I wrote:
"Yeah, when people massively popret in WoW for example. I just think that here the problem is much deeper. Choose the people of tobacco, alcohol, drugs, kill all the distributors, etc. This situation has not changed much. If a person does not know why he lives, what he seeks, and he simply bored with life, he will always try to destroy his body, it is a natural (sudden huh?) unconscious scenario. it may be up to absuda actually- such trauma dangerous activities, which guy Bob (for which this is the meaning of life) receives regular breaks, and Peter (for whom it is a hobby and a way to discharge) the maximum a couple of sprains. it's all a bit more complicated than it seems. "

that is the case in humans, with the current situation in this country, it is contraindicated drugs, because most of the residents do not know how to restrain himself, trying to forget what and as soon as possible.
My father told me that when I was in Italy at the same factory, it shocked that during lunch time, workers put on the table a large carafe of wine ... and nothing! Each pair of glasses for drinks, and go on working. Can you imagine what would we have?
Smoking cigarettes in France, is a cigarette under the coffee in the morning and in the evening after dinner.
Grass in the US, is one downside after a hard day's work.
And we have a pancake even tea uparyvatsya learned. Let tea ban?

But all do not care right? Let's howling about what that spherical benefits \ dangers of drugs for which the abstract people.

And do you also agree that govorile steoriey about the "golden million." Somewhere up to 16-18 years, I think people should be banned. But an adult can, and I think to myself. I'll understand if you give a child a gun, it is currently shooting something, but if it makes adult ... one less fool I do not mind. Yes let though will remain on the ground that the "golden million," and fools die receiving posthumous Darwin Award.

Well, look, there is a person who has passed Hells flour in captivity, and all what they think when you found him it was suicide. You can support it "freedom of choice" and to give him a gun, and you can pull it out, give to serious rehabilitation, after which he will be able to live normally again.

Not one rehabilitation nezdelaet idiot normal. If a person once was ready to commit suicide, he would be able to return again to the idea. Rehab just to feed him antidipresantami help to forget what happened, and say that life is good.

Raoul.Kemp @ 07.11.2011, 13:21*
After all, even in the Constitution it is written that human freedom is the supreme value.

Raoul.Kemp, tell me, to what extent can personally extend your freedom? Maybe your understanding of freedom, for example to prevent the freedom of another person? and how you understand the word freedom and impunity?

Raoul.Kemp, tell me, to what extent can personally extend your freedom? Maybe your understanding of freedom, for example to prevent the freedom of another person? and how you understand the word freedom and impunity?

Speaking of freedom I do not mean that I will give can interfere with the freedom of others. Live and nemeshalo live. Bezakonost say it, I'll buy and smoke kasyak and freedom is due to what I can if there is a desire to take and smoke kasyak. Who do I make it worse? The State? Somnivayus. I'm just realizing their need.

Rep: (338)
Raoul.Kemp, the best for me, music is the silence when I focused its thoughts. I rarely listen to music and I do not have a favorite genre, I can listen to both pop and nirvana, but not all of the songs, but mainly those who do not cut my ear, it's mostly the hits of a particular genre.
Incidentally, I did not say that the "songs" of Vysotsky no sense, I say that the practical / financial benefit they bring.
Ak-47 Guf and not heard, but I can assume that it is some kind of screaming idiots.

People should not be given the freedom to choose, people herd and flock you need to manage and limit. How would it not sound insulting, but the bulk of mankind is a social cattle.

Raoul.Kemp,
Raoul.Kemp @ 07.11.2011, 13:46*
And do you also agree that govorile steoriey about the "golden million."

And I dream of the enclave, the revival of the aristocracy, and a world where all the dirty work is done by robots.
Dream of a "would not it be cool if ..." Of course you can, but I do not forget about the reality :)

But an adult can, and I think to myself.

It can not he think the average Russian wants to forget, because he understands what around hopelessness and despondency.
It should be treated, and not give him the rope.

one less, I do not mind a fool.

Well, one nation is less so ... I do about it already wrote earlier.

Raoul.Kemp @ 07.11.2011, 13:55*
Not one rehabilitation nezdelaet idiot normal.

Easily make.

If a person once was ready to commit suicide, he would be able to return again to the idea.

So he had a problem, except that suicide is different, you're here too suitsidnik suddenly huh? Do you know why? Because you're very, very carefully read sam_znaesh_chto, and this without any special knowledge does not pass without leaving a trace. Considering the fact that you write, you can safely assume that you already have an increased tendency to suicide. Congratulations, perhaps go to a nearby gas chamber, thank you.

Rehab just to feed him antidipresantami help to forget what happened, and say that life is good.

This is not rehabilitation, this shit. We may well have (and that is not all, I'm here for example are against drugs in the treatment of psycho-trauma), but in the West there are upscale special on brain vpravke that would be like a soldier after taking part in a hot spot, not jump on bushes for the "spirits."

Raoul.Kemp @ 07.11.2011, 14:02*
I'm just realizing their need.

Raoul.Kemp, a drug addict with the experience, by inserting a needle stabbed into the vein, exactly the same thought: rofl:

Raoul.Kemp, the best for me, music is the silence when I focused its thoughts. I rarely listen to music and I do not have a favorite genre, I can listen to both pop and nirvana, but not all of the songs, but mainly those who do not cut my ear, it's mostly the hits of a particular genre.
Incidentally, I did not say that the "songs" of Vysotsky no sense, I say that the practical / financial benefit they bring.

Personally, I do music helps, it helps to focus both expressed a thought or tune in the desired fashion, I often am feeling in need of it. From the fact that the music can not hammer a nail, and chop wood does not make it useless.
Ak-47 Guf and not heard, but I can assume that it is some kind of screaming idiots.

Like that.
People should not be given the freedom to choose, people herd and flock you need to manage and limit. How would it not sound insulting, but the bulk of mankind is a social cattle.

I agree about the cattle, but there are normal people, for whom freedom of the air. And what is left for them? We'll have to break the law.

And I dream of the enclave, the revival of the aristocracy, and a world where all the dirty work is done by robots.
Dream of a "would not it be cool if ..." Of course you can, but I do not forget about the reality

So let the dreams remain dreams? It's a pity, a pity. Even if this dream is on Everest, and you legless and armless, it is still necessary to pomoymu committed to it. Does the meaning of life in it? Go to your dream.
It can not he think the average Russian wants to forget, because he understands what around hopelessness and despondency.
It should be treated, and not give him the rope.

Povashemu idiotiz treated? Somnivayus. And I'm an idiot uncounted person who climbs into a rope because he does not like life. Idiot man if he say stand inappropriately life is full of joy, you will find another job, a wife, etc. As if he did not notice.
Easily make.

I mean dissuaded from suicide is yes. I sense that people if you really think he unscientific age of 18, there's any science is powerless.
So he had a problem, except that suicide is different, you're here too suitsidnik suddenly huh? Do you know why? Because you're very, very carefully read sam_znaesh_chto, and this without any special knowledge does not pass without leaving a trace. Considering the fact that you write, you can safely assume that you already have an increased tendency to suicide. Congratulations, perhaps go to a nearby gas chamber, thank you.

Sklonosti suicide I do not have. I've read? That from what I read made me suitsidnikom. So here is a sample list of authors that I like, that I think are important for themselves: Hunter S. Thompson, Mark Twain, Chekhov, Irvine Welsh, the Marquis de Sade, Stephen King, Philip Dick, Timothy Leary, Bukowski. Well, scientific litiratura vosnovnom by specialty (yurispridintsiya), a little psychology and philosophy. And what of that suicidal tendencies? Naqada culture. Gee again perechetal in mind this analogy is like in the movie Up fil looked and everything tryndets. You about it? that there is a book that can affect so much? If there is a link above the studio.

Post has been editedRaoul.Kemp - 07.11.11, 14:40
Reason for editing: Added positive.

Raoul.Kemp,
Raoul.Kemp @ 07.11.2011, 14:34*
Povashemu idiotiz treated?

In my opinion, the term "idiocy" as well as "redneck" is just nonsense.

Does the meaning of life in it? Go to your dream.

He is at everyone. By the way by the way, can give the impression that I have a negative attitude to drugs, so that's not the case. I think they are the creation of half a crown of humanity, the other half is immortality (including indestructibility even from the same drug), it will be the logical culmination of human development as the eternal high vida- without harm to health. Dadado, right now, will devour saying "mememe, you do not understand spirituality and the human desire to learn new things, this is for the weak, I can get the buzz and without drugs", and so Figure you any satisfaction from any activity (ranging from sex and ending with the discovery in science ) it's just a natural effect of the drug produced in the brain.
Wrote a cool prog, and you praised (or just very happy) - got to get drugs, you feel good.
Did a good job, my grandmother moved through dorogu- words more dose.
Tru has achieved great success in life - well done, here's a bit of buzz.
And as that happens, I do not say anything at reproduction.

Sobsno- ALL. In this sense a person's life, have fun, read the drug.
Simple logic suggests that the possibility of getting a buzz endlessly, is the only worthwhile goal of any sentient being.

But so far there is no immortality, as well as ideal drugs, they can be a hindrance to its opening.

I mean dissuaded from suicide is yes.

In terms of understand why he wanted to end the life of, and will remove the problem.

And what of that suicidal tendencies? Naqada culture.

I give thin namok- its AVU look carefully: drag:

In my opinion, the term "idiocy" as well as "redneck" is just nonsense.

In what sense is nonsense? That all normal people? I'm shocked doctor.
He is at everyone. By the way by the way, can give the impression that I have a negative attitude to drugs, so that's not the case. I think they are the creation of half a crown of humanity, the other half is immortality (including indestructibility even from the same drug), it will be the logical culmination of human development as the eternal high vida- without harm to health. Dadado, right now, will devour saying "mememe, you do not understand spirituality and the human desire to learn new things, this is for the weak, I can get the buzz and without drugs", and so Figure you any satisfaction from any activity (ranging from sex and ending with the discovery in science ) it's just a natural effect of the drug produced in the brain.
Wrote a cool prog, and you praised (or just very happy) - got to get drugs, you feel good.
Did a good job, my grandmother moved through dorogu- words more dose.
Tru has achieved great success in life - well done, here's a bit of buzz.
And as that happens, I do not say anything at reproduction.

Sobsno- ALL. In this sense a person's life, have fun, read the drug.
Simple logic suggests that the possibility of getting a buzz endlessly, is the only worthwhile goal of any sentient being.

But so far there is no immortality, as well as ideal drugs, they can be a hindrance to its opening.

I agree on all counts. Only here there is a harmless drug LSD from him no dependence, no harmful effects. While away and you can get a permanent Bet-trip, but this can be avoided by observing the basic rules of safe. And once again well you said everything. We are all addicts.
In terms of understand why he wanted to end the life of, and will remove the problem.

Like this? That is, those who climb into the loop neznaya problem? The reason for this is commonplace.
I give thin namok- its AVU look carefully

Well everything is simple. This is me in the picture peinte joined Anonymus and trollofeys. What sdes suicidal? I Anonymus as you don `t know my lyuchnyh data well, and some podozrivayut I'm a troll, and Ava I kind namikayu ... right? And I hope schA begin to dig into my soul ...: D

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/05/20, 12:25