The legalization of drugs. | Pros and cons of drug legalization.
Legalization or prohibition.
Do you think it is worth legalizing drugs?
Yes it is, but only light. [ 208 ] ** [22,58%]
Not! Ban everything from light to heavy. [ 211 ] ** [22,91%]
Allow any drugs. [ 98 ] ** [10,64%]
Not! To ban not only drugs, but also tobacco with alcohol. [ 214 ] ** [23,24%]
Allow only marijuana. [ 173 ] ** [18,78%]
And to me from where to know? Let the state decide. [ 17 ] ** [1,85%]
Total votes: 921

Rep: (99)
fshv78 @ 08.05.19, 10:31*
Health? And how?

Antiprivivochniki, HIV dissidents, supporters legalayza drugs, "traditional medicine" and other pseudomedical crap, no way in the set are filled with these your internet ...

Rep: (75)
Alex Klein @ 08.05.19, 19:39*
Antiprivivochniki, HIV dissidents, supporters legalayza drugs, "traditional medicine" and other pseudomedical crap, no way in the set are filled with these your internet ...

O is if a child suddenly discovers that there antiprivivochniki he immediately sick? Does not departing from the monitor: D
Or an example - lead the child to be vaccinated, he strashno- prick still, well, my mother said to him, "but there antiprivivochniki" and the child received this knowledge then die?

Post has been editedfshv78 - 08.05.19, 20:35

Rep: (771)
fshv78 @ 08.05.19, 08:26*
As information (knowledge) can harm the health and development?
Question: How can a child of damaging information that in every house there are two penny cost
widespread and commonly used,
simple, affordable and practical safety,
in the islands, by simply draining which at each other form a powerful BREEZE ANT nOe [initials of the President of Russia]?

Answer: come off an arm or knock out his eyes.

Dityu we will say that and where are? or better to wait, and will serve pokudova "navoyuetsya" landfills ??

muza9 @ 09.05.19, 02:29*
come off an arm or knock out his eyes.

Information tear off his hand? cool

Rep: (0)
Should be banned everything from A to Z!

Rep: (99)
fshv78 @ 09.05.19, 12:01*
Information tear off his hand? cool

It happens that blows the roof. And there are cases ischo contact with bablos and even Turma.

Rep: (771)
fshv78 @ 09.05.19, 12:01*
Information tear off his hand?
Ernichat not you remember great on its own, that at a certain age the difference between information andactjust does not happen and we start cooking with eating and labor do not even finished reading the instructions, "Vlad" and half ...
And we would have to ...

muza9 @ 09.05.19, 15:41*
the difference between information and act just does not happen

Matches to children toys- not buy lighters

A little more on the subject:https: //www.novayagaze...481-zapreschennyy-atom

Rep: (396)
fshv78 @ 12.05.19, 00:29*
A bit more

Novaya Gazeta is liberoidnaya Shiz, Kiselev breshet less than NG: D

Rep: (5)
sacha_zaharov @ 9.04.18, 11:17*
first child will grow up to 21 years,
In the meantime, my child will grow on older guys shoved products in three road, the guys on the under. It is possible is not it?

I smoked marijuana and similar natural. And that in itself I say that the well is currently. But it proved that the dependence on it there (not like heroin), it is foolish to deny. It is used in medicine, it is useful not argue. But relaxant for everyday use (and the layman when legolayze this will be the EPI) is not the same. Three years I smoked almost every day from morning till night. And I do not smoke, three maybe more. IMHO: There is a better way to relax and helpful: happy:

Rep: (1798)
* Reprobi You probably henbane with smoked dope, because Injun: lol: Schmal natural relaxant is not if you have a mountain of problems behind, it is easier to fill a watering can

shuchvadim @ 21.05.19, 17:18*
Schmal natural relaxant is not if you have a mountain of problems behind
I did not write about the grass somehow solve the problem. No need to put your far-fetched for my reality. If we ask you and other members of the topic, many write that the most likely to smoke her for relaxation (That does not negate the fact that the long-term treatment, it is addictive). If you are not able to conduct a constructive dialogue logic, but only trying to insult and make unwarranted conclusions that I smoked that something was wrong, then I advise you not to write to me at all.

Post has been editedReprobi - 21.05.19, 15:16

* Reprobi , Treated for addiction after three years of smoking?

* shuchvadim , There is not treated. Yes, and I did not take so heavy substances. As decided to quit 4 months it has broken, like horror. But enough mentally strong-willed overcome. But then walking down the street the smell of sensed in the back of the head as much zasverbilo and a little drool ran down. But after the cast did not want to, and does not pull.

* Reprobi , Well I do not know . When I smoked constantly that when he got tired of nonsmokers for a week, then stick after stopping to rest more interesting))

Posted on 21/05/2019, 15:53:

* Reprobi From Schmal addictive one , can be nonsmokers, but smoke is better ": rofl:

* shuchvadim , These can be divided smoking three years in stages: First year - keen, laughing, new sensations. A different look at the world, to think differently. Second year - this is the stage when you all previously written sated, but out of habit, depending on its state of bliss you continue to smoke. Third year - you are still dependent on, but in my head thinking why am I doing this? Why do I need it? What is the benefit to me? (Use to eat, but it is questionable compared with recourse that you will inevitably meet consuming it) and then I threw with the realization that this thing in my life is not necessary.

* Reprobi On Traits step is to combine with alcohol to shizy nebylo)) can be started from the second stage, then the trait and unaccrued. Blurted out, from top to Kurnool and zashib: P I was the first stage in school time ... The whole tradition is to go looking for mushrooms

shuchvadim @ 05/21/19, 19:29*
shizy nebylo
Why would there be schizophrenia? A number of adequate questions of any person who asks them sooner or later. I don’t drink alcohol, because the pressure is high (Allergy in general) and I don’t understand why someone needs to pour this hellish liquid on their own will? : lol:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/10/20, 16:11