The legalization of drugs. | Pros and cons of drug legalization.
Legalization or prohibition.
Do you think it is worth legalizing drugs?
Yes it is, but only light. [ 209 ] ** [22,67%]
Not! Ban everything from light to heavy. [ 211 ] ** [22,89%]
Allow any drugs. [ 98 ] ** [10,63%]
Not! To ban not only drugs, but also tobacco with alcohol. [ 214 ] ** [23,21%]
Allow only marijuana. [ 173 ] ** [18,76%]
And to me from where to know? Let the state decide. [ 17 ] ** [1,84%]
Total votes: 922

Rep: (6)
rori @ 06.05.19, 17:45*
Analgesic not marijuana.

I was talking about cannabis (article:replacing cannabis other drugs)
rori @ 06.05.19, 17:45*
And yet marijuana is "treason"

I was talking about cannabis (Articleslight decrease in anxiety)

Besidesopiates legalizationreduce mortality from severe drug

Rep: (160)
fshv78 @ 07.05.19, 09:28*
there are pictures in the internet:

The credibility of these pictures is zero. This is not serious

Rep: (75)
ruslanbag43 @ 07.05.19, 10:07*
The credibility of these pictures is zero. This is not serious

What is. Can their search that they are ahead of the rest of heroin corpses will

Rep: (99)
fshv78 @ 06.05.19, 17:55*
4. Control is legalization. Yes limiting the remains (eg ban sales to minors) - but this restriction, rather than disqualification. Under legalization, I do not mean the free market "by anyone on every corner." Simply, there are reasonable limits, and there are unjustified ban

So it's now we have. There is a legal drug trafficking with reasonable limit "for medical reasons".
E. All of you going next fight, has long realized. And you did not notice :)

Post has been editedAlex Klein - 07.05.19, 10:30

Rep: (6)
Alex Klein @ 07.05.19, 10:29*
So it's now we have.

It is in Russia you can buy marijuana for medical reasons? (no)
Was created in the Russian Federation if the competent commission, which issued a verdict on the hazard / usefulness of hemp? (no)

Alex Klein @ 07.05.19, 10:29*
There is a legal drug turnover with reasonable limit "for medical reasons".

Highly I recommend not to fall under the "legal revolution" with the need for painkillers

fshv78 @ 07.05.19, 10:14*
What is. Can their search that they are ahead of the rest of heroin corpses will

I'm not going to spread nonsense and pictures of the alleged non-authoritative source of statistics, it is you come to argue, they say there are statistics ... yes, ridiculous, which does not refer to authoritative sources, it takes numbers from the ceiling.
We heard about the notorious "British scientists"? Well, the ones that have become the heroes of jokes ... a similar situation.

Spoomer @ 07.05.19, 11:06*
Was created in the Russian Federation if the competent commission, which issued a verdict on the hazard / usefulness of hemp? (no)

And in this there is a need?
Realize the ridiculousness of this discussion is to ensure that you have listed the countries where legalized drugs, but there is a very high level of economic development, high social level ... and these countries can afford to wander in their own pants experimenting with the population. Alas, Russia is not their level, almost nothing, while being aware of the level of corruption, bureaucracy, incompetence ... legalize drugs? Seriously? Maybe a third of the shot easier than to torment them so?

ruslanbag43 @ 07.05.19, 11:58*
I'm not going to distribute rubbish

Very good

Posted on 05/07/2019, 12:17:

ruslanbag43 @ 07.05.19, 12:03*
aware of the level of corruption, bureaucracy, incompetence ... legalize drugs?

Wow. And what is the relationship?

Rep: (11)
fshv78 @ 07.05.19, 12:16*

is that in a country where
ruslanbag43 @ 07.05.19, 12:03*
level of corruption, bureaucracy, incompetence ...

much easier to designate scapegoats, from the number of young smokers and silly than to deal with the real mafia.

sympal @ 07.05.19, 14:57*
easier to designate scapegoats

No, the point is another:
"Do you really think if we want to see these laws implemented? We want to be broken! You can not operate the innocent people. The only power that has any government - it is right to use violent measures against criminals. Well, when criminals are missing, create them. So many things to be declared criminal, it becomes impossible to live without breaking laws ... But it is enough to enact laws that are impossible to carry out, implement, objectively interpreted - and you create a nation of laws, and violators are cashing in on their own fault. "

fshv78 @ 07.05.19, 12:16*

I have no desire to write the same thing three times, if you do not understand what is written you before, what I sense again grovel?
Alas, you can not lead a debate, you walk in a circle, trying to prove that it is clear to your opponent, but I understand you do not want.

ruslanbag43 @ 07.05.19, 15:40*
I have no desire to write the same thing three times, if you do not understand what is written you before, what I sense again grovel?
Alas, you can not lead a debate, you walk in a circle, trying to prove that it is clear to your opponent, but I understand you do not want.

And I do not see your logic and explanation of the real relationship. "Legalization will lead to an increase in crime" - You have not explained how it will lead. Announcement of any criminal activity - naturally leads to an increase in crime - from this activity will not go anywhere, just for this plant will start. This is logical. And how decriminalization lead to the growth of - well, I have something I do not see the logic

Spoomer @ 07.05.19, 11:06*
It is in Russia you can buy marijuana for medical reasons? (no)
Yes, planokuram hard :)
fshv78 @ 07.05.19, 15:45*
And how decriminalization lead to the growth of - well, I have something I do not see the logic

And it is :)

Alex Klein @ 07.05.19, 20:38*
And it is

So specify the logical chain

Rep: (396)
Spoomer @ 07.05.19, 10:41*
I was talking about cannabis

And what he was from hemp is different? : D

fshv78 @ 07.05.19, 20:40*
So specify the logical chain

So already. At the same topic. If you read from the beginning, you will certainly find.

I leave here:
Russian President Vladimir Putin signed a law on the protection of children from information that causes harm to their health and development.

As information (knowledge) can harm the health and development?

fshv78 @ 08.05.19, 08:26*
As information (knowledge) can harm the health and development?

There are in the world, and deliberately false information. And yet, yes, it can hurt. However, basically it is designed for adults, but children can perepast.

Alex Klein @ 08.05.19, 10:28*
There are in the world, and deliberately false information. And yet, yes, it can hurt.

Health? And how? That's like you say falsely that the sun is a big pancake. You do this by diarrhea start?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/18/20, 05:43