The legalization of drugs. | Pros and cons of drug legalization.
Legalization or prohibition.
Do you think it is worth legalizing drugs?
Yes it is, but only light. [ 202 ] ** [22,52%]
Not! Ban everything from light to heavy. [ 207 ] ** [23,08%]
Allow any drugs. [ 96 ] ** [10,7%]
Not! To ban not only drugs, but also tobacco with alcohol. [ 207 ] ** [23,08%]
Allow only marijuana. [ 168 ] ** [18,73%]
And to me from where to know? Let the state decide. [ 17 ] ** [1,9%]
Total votes: 897

Rep: (51)
In my opinion, everyone should decide for themselves, he needs drugs or not. And no state is able to completely eradicate the sale of drugs. AT)

Rep: (314)
Raoul.Kemp,
Raoul.Kemp @ 07.11.2011, 15:06*
In what sense is nonsense? That all normal people? I'm shocked doctor.

All people are crazy. Just from each other, they differ very little.

Only here there is a harmless drug LSD

LSD is not really a drug, it is psychedelic kakgbe pleased it has very little in common.
Like this? That is, those who climb into the loop neznaya problem?

99.9%

And I hope schA begin to dig into my soul ...

Is free? For whom I ve prinimaete? : Drag:

Rep: (2)
All people are crazy. Just from each other, they differ very little.

Well, not all people are like. Even from under the pipelines comes marriage. Here the marriage and there are real people.
LSD is not really a drug, it is psychedelic kakgbe pleased it has very little in common.

Yes, I know it is a surfactant, but for example you can check out "LSD is my problem child," there is a description of hallucinations and other things, and among them are those where people just feel some incredible good fortune, just without any reason. But he was different people act differently.
99.9%

Strano flattery loop neznaya reasons, but maybe you know better, I do not know much about it.
Is free? For whom I ve prinimaete?

Well, hehe ...

Rep: (731)
Raoul.Kemp @ 07.11.2011, 15:48*
Strano flattery loop neznaya reasons, but maybe you know better, I do not know much about it.

Knowing the causes, not knowing - what's the difference? :)

Mr. Vamp @ 07.11.2011, 15:17*
In my opinion, everyone should decide for themselves, he needs drugs or not. And no state is able to completely eradicate the sale of drugs.

The best, but not in desire: drag: Completely eradicate - yes, probably not. Clear porches and streets of junkies - no problem: drag:

Knowing the causes, not knowing - what's the difference?

And yes you are right. Send all slim steps to jump from skyscrapers.
The best, but not the desire to completely eradicate - yes, probably not. Clear porches and streets of junkies - no problems

No problems? And in what kind of world do not have problems?

Raoul.Kemp @ 07.11.2011, 16:17*
No problems? And in what kind of world do not have problems?

Either: drag: Desire is definitely not. 90 per cent of the total population of the country, even his precinct had never seen (some simply unaware of its existence). What's the order in the hallways: drag:

Posted 07-11-2011, 16:19:

Raoul.Kemp @ 07.11.2011, 16:17*
And yes you are right. Send all slim steps to jump from skyscrapers.

Do you really think that the majority of suicides are adequate in making decisions? :)

Do you really think that the majority of suicides are adequate in making decisions?

You said, "Knowing the causes, not knowing - what's the difference" if the cause is unimportant, let's all pragal.

Clear porches and streets of junkies - no problems

And how do you imagine that? At each entrance of the district?

Read the posts here before and did predlogali push all addicts. All be killed and nobody would sit in doorways

Raoul.Kemp

Indeed, much depends on the adequacy of the person. Psycho quite a bad day, and for him it will be a sufficient reason that would have cut the veins.
And in general, we have moved away from the topic))

Posted 07-11-2011, 16:34:

Well, kill it too .......

Raoul.Kemp @ 07.11.2011, 16:26*
You said, "Knowing the causes, not knowing - what's the difference" if the cause is unimportant, let's all pragal.

And you asked:
That is, those who climb into the loop neznaya problem?

And I said: drag:

Mr. Vamp @ 07.11.2011, 16:27*

No. The maintenance of order on the entrusted plot - hisstraight duty. I remember well the district on the last place of residence, even though it was long ago. Just came to his neighbors reported the problem - and in the evening with much fanfare and protocol junkie kicks off from the entrance. The more I had never seen them.

In my current home is nothing like that from the district will not wait.

In the end, there is a street patrol plan, there is a huge staff. But we have police reform, not to order right now: drag:

Posted 07-11-2011, 16:37:

Raoul.Kemp @ 07.11.2011, 16:30*
Read the posts here before and did predlogali push all addicts. All be killed and nobody would sit in doorways

This is the other extreme.

zusicks438
Yes, you'll never get to our state.

Mr. Vamp @ 07.11.2011, 16:44*
Yes, you'll never get to our state.

Well, that is another question. And yes, even thrown in a quote from the second page:
Crazand @ 06.11.2011, 20:16*
Generally in Europe addicts even more, but somehow there is not so much.

They will be more brothel. And then where to get our young people? It remains only in a strange entrance shirnutsya.

Post has been editedMr. Vamp - 07.11.11, 16:56

Rep: (306)
Indeed, much depends on the adequacy of the person. Psycho quite a bad day, and for him it will be a sufficient reason that would have cut the veins.
And in general, we have moved away from the topic))
A normal person personal tragedy, to go with the look of grief solace in drugs, just 1 time to survive the death of the mother or whatever else.
And our country will fall into kaku. The man - a sinful beast, do not put it in front of the lure.

but for example you can check out "LSD is my problem child," there is a description of hallucinations and other things, and among them are those where people just feel some incredible good fortune, just without any reason.
Yes, I've seen live glyuchaschih people are not, something I do not want to see them every day.

Post has been editedJiwan - 08.11.11, 10:46

Rep: (338)
A normal person personal tragedy, to go with the look of grief solace in drugs, just 1 time to survive the death of the mother or whatever else.

She survived the death of his father, even in thought did not go into the bout as are fond of doing, not talking about drugs, but do not say I do not drink and did not comply with "tradition." On the contrary, it was necessary to have as light a brain that could solve a ton had fallen, putting on his knees, problems such heavy moral circumstances. But it is not necessary to lose my mind, it's easier on drinking bouts or withdrawal from reality, no one will be worse. Again, this does not mean that everything was given easily, to this day as though everything happened yesterday ...

And our country will fall into kaku. The man - a sinful beast, do not put it in front of the lure.

Yes, better to chain of the handcuffs, and then suddenly something done.
Yes, I've seen live glyuchaschih people are not, something I do not want to see them every day.

Once you do not want it, and the other must be limited? I saw Russian play football, so there is something I do not want to see them every day, yet I nenravitsya purple color so that it is necessary to prohibit by law to make clothes of that color, as well as to ban pop, rap, TNT, radishes, you. Silly is not it? You can not put your wish above another's.
Generally in Europe addicts even more, but somehow there is not so much.

Official statistics studiyu.I besides Europe is not one country, a lot of them out there, and how strange one to compare Russia with the EU.

Rep: (288)
blame fuck and drug addicts, and those who it Gumnishchi boryzhit: comando:: butcher:

Raoul.Kemp @ 08.11.2011, 13:34*
Official statistics in the studio.

It does not matter to me, I just pulled a quote: drag:

Rep: (48)
Mr. Vamp @ 07.11.2011, 16:17*
In my opinion, everyone should decide for themselves, he needs drugs or not. And no state is able to completely eradicate the sale of drugs.

in China and even in the East eradicated, the death penalty for the dissemination of good incentive

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/05/20, 22:03