Message#1
06.11.11, 15:15
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 12856
Check in: 22.11.07
HTC U11 4/64

Good afternoon, dear users.

We try to work actively on the development of our section. Android - Firmware.
And we have an offer for you.
In this topic, you have the opportunity to speak about further improvement and usability of the section.
What would you like to improve? What to add? What is missing? What do you want?
All fresh and useful thoughts and suggestions will be summed up and it is quite possible to be realized in the future.
Your proposal will be given more attention if it is reasoned.

This topic also applies Forum Rules. You are kindly requested to comply with them.
If you started to flood in this topic, then it is guaranteed to be perceived as a direct disrespect to all forum users and punished by increasing the UE and RO.

We are ready to develop and improve the section for you, so that everyone is comfortable.

Post has been editedfobos68 - 24.05.13, 06:00
alexrabota
Message#142
14.04.19, 09:12
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 301
Check in: 06.02.13
LeEco Le Max 2 6/64

* AUDIMEN, * Bollex, * TIME4TIME,friends, everyone is haunted by the links to the telegram channels. Why in one case you so zealously reject them, and in others you place them without any reservations?
Why for examplein this messageThe link to the telegram channel is valid, but when I posted a similar link to the message in the developer's telegram channel in another topic, was my post removed?
If the moderation policy has changed, then please restore my deleted post!
Please do not take my post as an attempt to challenge the actions of moderators and curators, I just want to clarify!
Perhaps links to telegram channels are permissible in the sectionBreakerbut prohibited in sectionAndroid - Devices?
Please clarify!

8 pagesV  « < 6 7 8 » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19 16:03