Buying readers in foreign online stores | Instructions and Tips

Rep: (1248)
Billing address - this is any address in the country of issue of the card at which the bank can contact you. Usually indicated in the contract between you and the bank. Maybe as the address of residence / residence, and any other.
Shipping Address - This is the address of the final delivery (in Russia, for example) or forwarding (in the States, most often), which is used when placing the order.
K
Proposals for the purchase, sale, exchange of devices, as well as their advertising are strictly prohibited.
Violators receive RO per day.
Any message that has been suspicious of advertising may be deleted without warning.
Make tracks in spoilers!

Useful links!

Post has been editedgabby - 19.07.19, 23:15
Reason for editing: Amazon account unlock guide

Rep: (0)
I went to Amazon for an e-book (they advised on the stock for 99.99). I myself never bought there, ali was enough, but it was painfully tasty price. And the site writes to me that there is no delivery to Ukraine, although here in the subject people bought with delivery. Then am I doing something wrong? Tell me, if suddenly in the know.

P.S. If suddenly I’m not a fool (what could be), but there really is no delivery, then who can use a reliable intermediary office?

P.P.S here
https: //www.amazon.com...07CXG6C9W? tag = 40b74-20

Rep: (170)
Aentin @ 03/12/19, 17:16*
P.S. If suddenly I’m not a fool (what could be), but there really is no delivery, then who can use a reliable intermediary office?

* Aentin the first link in the header will help you

(Well, to look at European Amazons for delivery to you is also not a sin)

Post has been editedaLeshka2 - 12.03.19, 15:30

Rep: (178)
Aentin @ 03/12/19, 3:16 p.m.*
And the site writes to me that there is no delivery to Ukraine, although here in the subject people bought with delivery.

You get cheap New Mail, see their website.

Rep: (3)
How to order cheap in Poland?)

Rep: (622)
* nameless94, Amazon doesn’t deliver from Germany? at least when trying to log on to amazon.pl it automatically switches me to .de

Post has been editedStopkin - 13.03.19, 11:23

Rep: (4)
https: //www.chapters.i...out%2Fshoppingbag.html
But who has shopping experience on this site and in general in Canada. Which intermediary to choose?

Rep: (727)
* EVGUST , in the Kobo Forma topic several people acquired.
Kobo Forma [Linux]Browse that topic if interested.
If I remember correctly, it’s more profitable to transfer to an intermediary in the USA, and from there to the Russian Federation, since shipping to America + shipping to the Russian Federation is less than tax in Canada + shipping from Canada to the Russian Federation.
At the same Polar Express, compare the prices for delivery from USA and Canada to your city.
Tax (HST) for Kobo Forma is almost 40 Canadian $

Post has been editedeliy - 13.03.19, 14:58

Rep: (96)
Has anyone ordered books from the sitehttps://goodereader.com? Interested in PocketBook Touch HD 3, which is sold more expensive in Russia under the guise of PocketBook 632 and has neither Bluetooth, nor IPX7 protection. I do not want to pay more to the greedy Russian mission for the castrated model. Or is there some other way to order PocketBook Touch HD 3?

Post has been editedZetl - 13.03.19, 18:02

* Stopkin looked really. But the price for the bardzo

* nameless94, there are discounts. here, recently wrote, it seems about 90 euros

Post has been editedStopkin - 13.03.19, 22:13

* Stopkin missed

* nameless94, this is not the only sale. will be more. it is possible that they will coincide with Easter, for example.
but, of course, if you need to quickly, then ...

Post has been editedStopkin - 13.03.19, 23:51

Hey.

Kindle Paperwhite 2018 now costs $ 99 per share, is it even cheaper?

https: //www.amazon.com...per%2Caps%2C236&sr=8-1

I read the forum everyone has different offers.

As a result, how to buy it in the cheapest and most reliable way with delivery to MSC?

Thank you in advance.

Rep: (727)
M4nnns @ 03/14/19, 11:53*
Is it even cheaper?

Once was 89.99https: // camelcamelcame ... CXG6C9W? context = search
M4nnns @ 03/14/19, 11:53*
As a result, how to buy it in the cheapest and most reliable way with delivery to MSC?

Buying readers in foreign online stores (Post PikNic # 9704283)

I recommend only creating an account in advance, using it, maybe even buy some sort of cents book for 50, so that I could check the card and not break off the account ban when buying at a super free price.

and it will be necessary to draw up the notation with us or everything has already been canceled

Rep: (80)
* tipij,
already a year has been canceled.

I'm going to order paperwhite 2018 via the polar express, I liked the pickpoint tariff most of all, but there is a limit on the size of the box 60x60x60 cm, can you tell me which box size the paper has?

Rep: (4)
* Kramest , I will not say the size. Weight 0.3.

KramesT @ 16.03.19, 13:02*
I'm going to order paperwhite 2018 via the polar express, I liked the pickpoint tariff most of all, but there is a limit on the size of the box 60x60x60 cm, can you tell me which box size the paper has?

there is a very small box, a little larger than the Kindle, enter the exact dimensions pochtomata))

Rep: (74)
KramesT @ 16.03.19, 13:02*
but there are size restrictions 60h60h60 see box

Similarly Inscribe.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/12/19, 16:08