Buying readers in foreign online stores | Instructions and Tips

Rep: (1248)
Billing address - this is any address in the country of issue of the card at which the bank can contact you. Usually indicated in the contract between you and the bank. Maybe as the address of residence / residence, and any other.
Shipping Address - This is the address of the final delivery (in Russia, for example) or forwarding (in the States, most often), which is used when placing the order.
K
Proposals for the purchase, sale, exchange of devices, as well as their advertising are strictly prohibited.
Violators receive RO per day.
Any message that has been suspicious of advertising may be deleted without warning.
Make tracks in spoilers!

Useful links!

Post has been editedgabby - 19.07.19, 23:15
Reason for editing: Amazon account unlock guide

Rep: (1302)
iamlyova @ 27.08.2011, 10:01*
why in the FAQ does not indicate that the book can be purchased on ebay?

Because eBay is too unstable source for shopping, at least.

Rep: (4)
iamlyova @ 27.08.2011, 11:01*
And why in the FAQ does not indicate that the book can be purchased on ebay? I bought her this seller, cost $ 204 with delivery Priority Mail, and any intermediaries in the United States addresses are not needed, arrived in Ukraine for 12 days (ie, h-12 days of received mail).

On the site of the native device enters the twenty less, plus the right to buy covers can be to him, but even so, found a seller who gave less at ten of your prices so even with shipping via express mail (EMS) (http://www.ebay.com/itm/220795646981?ssPag...984.m1423.l2649 ).

Rep: (4)
http://gifts.barnesandnoble.com/Lyra-Light.../9781616874438/
buy someone home light bulb? How to use it?

Jon-SC @ 28.08.2011, 11:16*
buy someone home light bulb? How to use it?

I bought. Nothing special.
If you travel a lot, you buy just in case, and for the house is better to take a normal lamp.

Rep: (0)
Jon-SC @ 28.08.2011, 11:16*

I really like
fastens securely, it weighs little, shining brightly

Rep: (112)
Good day.
I have a question for those with E-Bay currently nook 2 ordered.
You seller to send a track which gave?
I paid: $ 39.95 for USPS Priority Mail International
Today I received from the seller supposedly track: LN *** US, which is not a fig not trekaetsya.
I understand that it does not track the number and USPS First Class Mail.
Tobish seller decided to save on delivery and is now sending me does not keep track of?
And another question, how much weight should be about sending?

It is not alleged, namely the number of USPS / EMS tracking.
Trekatsya may be delayed a day or two.

First class tracking does not like.
So it priority mail ...

Post has been editedBillard - 02.09.11, 14:11

The fact that even I need a reader for a gift and need to catch up to the middle of October, and will be able to pay only on September 20 in this situation will only be able to deliver in time EMS, for a given weight of the gadget that means $ 34 for shipping.
I usually make a purchase through the service EbayToday, they still have a commission, but each must have a particular link to the merchant's site. Could you give a link to the lowest possible price for this gadget, if you are known? View all American Internet-shop is simply unrealistic at the time.

$ 139 - is not more expensive than the Kindle is good. FREE SHIPPING - I understand it is valid only on American soil?
By the way, out of curiosity I want to ask those who have it - it's like always Made in China or a real American?
A couple more questions. I am not advocating that there is something to alter or to crack and even more so to do it from the tablet (tablet slow b / w screen is distorted), but a little confused by the lack of localization. Always there will be normally displayed Russian text, would not kryakozyabry? Another issue concerns the search in its own library, I did not understand that the Book is placed in the section and in My Files and how is the search - by file name (that's nothing - you can call him and translit) or something different? Russian Claudia no.
About registration via Wi-Fi - it is necessary or not? It gives (taking into account the realities of Russia - that is, books that I have will not buy)?

Billard @ 11.09.2011, 11:12*
Normal glass.
The film does not make sense to glue

Then why this is on ofsaytehttp://gifts.barnesandnoble.com/Anti-Glare.../9780594015437/? Yes, and expensive. Is it just glare?
Case by the way, there are cheaperhttp://gifts.barnesandnoble.com/Lewis-Cove.../9780594017349/

Ilya1972 @ 11.09.2011, 8:31*
Why then on ofsayte this ...

There's still a lot of things (light, stand, bag, cable) on the site.
Presence does not mean that it is you really need.

But if you want to throw your money away, make sure you take the film!

Ilya1972 @ 11.09.2011, 8:31*
Cover the way there and cheaper ...

Covers everything decent, except for "neoprene", but ...
As practice shows, the best option - it is a series Industriell.

Rep: (64)
Did not swear, if not in that subject.
Maybe someone knows where you can buy in St. Petersburg, and then no wait from the US, buy a gift.

Rep: (27)
2Sist @ 04.10.2011, 12:04*
Maybe someone knows where you can buy in St. Petersburg

I took here:http://www.avito.ru/items/sankt-peterburg_...dzakaz_33594022

Posted 04-10-2011, 12:13:

V @ D @ 04.10.2011, 11:30*
So you tried to revert to default?

rolled back in the evening, I will unsubscribe as a result of

How's that bag?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cover-Up-Barnes-No...=item27befda507

Opt for yourself to and comfortable and reasonably priced. Conventional raskryvashki do not like if the magnetic clasp on the part of the book, will interfere, and here vertical + version of the stand.

I chose to Industriell, but delivery will be more expensive I think.

ship_ @ 07.10.2011, 14:41*
I chose to Industriell, but delivery will be more expensive I think.

More expensive, but better, definitely.
As for mounting, and the material, weight and quality of manufacture.

Hmm, my version does not roll?

Something she liked me much, though superficially, in practice - can not imagine.

ship_ @ 07.10.2011, 14:54*
Hmm, my version does not roll?

Why is it "not roll"?
You also liked the company, Industrial, but more simple?

I have a half years overexposed in the hands of different covers for Nukov and I can safely say that Industriell - is a classic.
And from it we must dance.

The rest of the cover can be cheaper, more functional, made of leather and covered with diamond dust, but ...
If you want to protect the quality book for minimum money and do not suffer from attachment, weight, protruding seams, then ...

Post has been editedBillard - 07.10.11, 15:03

Rep: (51)
I tookjust such a pelt. Not to say that in the wild delight of her, but not too disappointed.

There are several issues. Is it worth buying? If someone bought from overseas, what store will advise?

melnikov_91 @ 8.10.2011, 20:04*
Is it worth buying? If someone bought from overseas, what store will advise?

Worth it.
Ofsayta. If you speak conversational English.
Amazon. If English with a dictionary.
to acquire instruction in the cap threads ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/04/20, 00:57