Online maps navitel | Blackberry os

Rep: (423)
Navitel maps do not need to be presented, you can download it for free on a computer in the blackberry web store (Blackberry App Word) or in the phone through the eponymous Blackberry App Word 3.0 application

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/co...t/38958?lang=en

Post has been editeddred78 - 26.07.12, 18:13

Rep: (144)
The main thing is to have access to App World through its operator, in Ukraine the App world is not working yet, it works in Russia

Rep: (0)
Where else would you find a cache for them.

Rep: (1)
That's just the positioning on them does not work. :(

Rep: (42)
they don't work at all
today put - writes the server does not respond and that's all; (operator beeline

Rep: (144)
I set, works, but the product seems to me still very raw, we will follow the updates)

Rep: (42)
the product seems to me still very raw, we will follow the updates)

I think they did it so that it was on the berries, they already make good money on ios and pna
imkho better yandex card

I set, works

Does that work? Is the program starting? Or full navigation with laying the route?

Onlinehttp://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/co.../38958/?lang=enit is written, I quote:Navitel Maps - free navigation system with maps of Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan & Finland. Free services "Navitel.Traffic". Transfer:Navitel Maps is a free navigation system with the most detailed maps of Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Finland. Free service "Navitel.Probki".

Therefore, the question arose - is it actually a navigation program, as for Yablofon or Symbian, only online? Or is it just maps and nothing more, without navigation services?

also interesting, although the BB is more interested in working with maps so that it is possible to always find any object on the map.
I want to change the iPhone to Blackberry, temporarily, are interested in alternatives.

Navitel does not build routes. Verified by BB9900

I want to download the map for Russia. It weighs 1.5GB. I do not want to spend the phone's native memory.
In settings like there is an item about folders for downloads

Attached Image

but you cannot edit it.
Attached Image

Who solved this problem?

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (6)
Can you please tell me if there are any Navitel maps, so that the metro lines (diagram) are drawn schematically over the streets, such as on Yandex maps (for example, Arbatsko-Pokrovskaya in blue), and then the metro stations are not always displayed on the map, and I wonder: it didn’t show , or not there looking for a subway station. I tried to remove unnecessary singing, it does not help.

Rep: (18)
Good day! Tell me, looking for a map of Turkey. The version of Navitel and the maps that go to it, in the screenshot
Attached Image

Post has been editedklich007 - 02.10.17, 13:36
Reason for editing: Spoiler

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/04/19, 10:36