> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Snes9x EX [BT] | Excellent Snes emulator for Android

Rep: (169)
Snes9x EX Plus
Version: 1.5.37

Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Features:

Snes9x 1.4.32
Backup memory and save state support; auto-save and ten manual slots; State files from Snes9x 1.4.32 should work on Snes9x EX and vice-versa.
Supports games in .smc, .sfc, .fig, and .1 formats, optionally in .zip files
Cursor button
Mouse support, see below for instructions
Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls & keyboard support (needs Android 2.1+ for multi-touch)
Multiplayer-capable Wiimote + Classic Controller and iControlPad support
Portrait / Landscape orientation support (auto-orientation on Android)

About Save Games:

A standard .srm file is created for games with battery backup
Save the states for the auto-save slot, and .0X.s96 where the number is for the auto saves.

How to use the SNES mouse with a touch screen:

Move Cursor: Touch & drag
Left Click: Tap
Right Click: Long tap (Touch & hold for over 1/4 sec. And release)
Held: Double tap & drag
Move Cursor with Right Button Held: Tap & drag within 1/4 sec. of a long tap

Bluetooth connection controllers

Homepage: http://www.explusalpha.com/home/snes9x-ex

Direct link for self-check for updates: Here!

Play Market: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...xPlus&hl=en

For Android2.0 to 2.2Snes9xEX - 1.4.34Download from the developer's site
version 1.5.37 Mod
VersionSnes9xEX / Plus 1.5.32 Snes9x EX [BT] (Post by yangshengfei330 # 50486614)
Past versions
Snes9xEX Plus1.5.27 betaSnes9x EX [BT] (Post bl @ ck_m @ ge # 39874179)
VersionSnes9xEX Attached fileSnes9xEX-9-1.5.26.apk(1.1 MB)

VersionSnes9xEX Plus Attached fileSnes9xEXPlus-9-1.5.26.apk(1.84 MB)

The Snes9xEX and Snes9xEX Plus versions are not the same, the EX + version is based on the later Snes9X version, it requires a faster processor, the EX + is emulated better, for example, Shin Megami Tensei - there are no graphic glitches.

Attention! Since version 1.4.25 on some devices for Android 2.3.7 and below, there are problems with fonts in the program menu.
Solution - roll back toAttached fileSnes9xEX_9_1.4.24.apk(1.02 MB)

Modes:
Mod for 1.4.23 from GodKiller_222 for HVGA screens

Post has been editedKenas - 28.03.18, 16:20
Reason for editing: version 1.5.37 Mod

Rep: (54)
bigstix
Android and not Android! } -)

Rep: (2)
Has anyone tried it? Better snesoid?

Rep: (18)
Even I did not understand - this is the main feature only in the possibility of connecting a bluetooth controller or on bluetooth you can play with others

Rep: (169)
superstepa
I like much more than a snesoid, in speed and sound emulation.

demonogatari
only for the controller.

Post has been editedbigstix - 21.02.12, 06:36

Rep: (40)
I wanted to play on the phone in Kirby Super Star. Not Snesoid, not DroidEmuLite could not start the game. And this program launched, and it has a good interface.

Plus left: thank_you:

Post has been editedmrToshkin - 06.02.12, 22:31

Rep: (13)
It is a pity that this topic is not particularly raised, the people and do not know that there is such a wonderful emulsion, buthereAlready the version is fresher.

Rep: (32)
Current version:
Attached fileSnes9xEX_9_1.4.16.apk(991.39 KB)

Post has been editedchizhika - 08.02.12, 16:34

Rep: (0)
Where do you download toys from?

Rep: (37)
http://www.emu-land.net/consoles/snes/roms

http://liso-mania.ru/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=212

Rep: (8)
Yes, mine is the best demolished demolished ... Exactly.

Cool emulsion! Better than Nesoid

Rep: (107)
Yes this is the best emulsion snes. The speed of tearing everyone to shreds, while a very good smoothing of the picture is not very blurred, but even a 10-inch pixel tablet does not hurt the eyes. For owners of large tablets, the best is the best among all the emulsions snes picture.

The emulator is really good, very nice interface and performance at height, I recommend it to everyone.

Convinced I shake! :-)

Rep: (1)
Some kind of garbage! The downloaded Roma do not see ...

Rep: (227)
Axters @ 03/02/2012, 15:18*
Some kind of garbage! The downloaded Roma do not see ...
He sees everything ... But I support the fly in the ointment. Stupid control - I somehow got used to the fact that the bottom is the bottom, and not the middle of the screen 320x480. It is impossible to hide elements that are not particularly necessary in 90% of games (such as L \ R and Select \ Start), although it costs editing apk, but what prevented (c) to remove this feature from the snesoid>_<There is no normal fastmode, a la 1.5x - 2x for many SNES RPGs - that's it. Yes, and with the turbo buttons strained. The most annoying thing is that the engine is really the best (the only one that copes with my favorite Rudora no Hihou's hi-res), but for Android it’s somewhat crooked. May be corrected))

best of all tested. but there is one moment. whether the image is slightly stretched in width, or in other emulators it is, on the contrary, compressed.

Rep: (32)
Version 1.4.19:
Attached fileSnes9xEX_9_1.4.19.apk(1.01 MB)

Rep: (14)
How many have not tried emulators SNES, on Android, Symbian, IOS, and winmobile and all in any way, none of them can fully emulate the sound from the console. Only on the PSP, the emulator seems to be 100% emulating sound.
What is the inferiority you ask, and I will answer;) We take this emulator, we take rum with the game Earth Worm Jim 2, we start, so it seems that there is sound and even music, but if we compare it with the PC / BB version, it is immediately noticeable that sounds when Jim falls from vrazhin, his utterances and jokes. That is why for some reason this part of the sounds simply does not exist, and they are not emulated on most SNES emulators I have seen on all mobile OSs. True, this selectivity does not appear in all games, that is, in many Roma, the sound is full. But for example with the same Jim, and I am sure that there are many other Roma, without comparing how it should be in the original, one can think that this is how it should be.
Specifically, on this emulator, besides a note with a sound, I can say that so far this is the best one I have tested on android (SE xperia Play). I am glad that the emulator works with the scalability and aspect ratio of the image, and the processing filters are good. Well, the compatibility is high.

Post has been editedliver - 05.03.12, 19:36

Rep: (227)
chizhika @ 03/05/2012, 18:48*
Version 1.4.19:
It has significantly broken sound>_<
liver @ 03/05/2012, 19:35*
That is why for some reason this part of the sounds simply does not exist, and they are not emulated on most SNES emulators I have seen on all mobile OSs.
Because the sound in Jim is reaped through one non-printing space, it was fully emulated to BB and only in version 1.51. Here, the older version was chosen as the engine, which is certainly not ice, but the voiced intro of Star Ocean, for example, loses and it's great: happy:

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/03/19, 20:13