> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

VKontakte | Social network client

Rep: (1082)
Attached ImageVKontakte for Windows Phone
Description:
VKontakte application, which provides convenient access to the social network functionality: news and friends, private messages, posting records and photos, listening to music and watching videos.
The official customer is everything.

As we all know, the official application has ceased to exist and access to the music section has been disabled forever, and therefore the development department of VC for wp was closed due to the small share of the system in the market.

Download:Score

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedfunkerwolf - 26.07.19, 13:53
Reason for editing: editing the header

Rep: (149)
* Earth2Space,
The current version from the store, decrypted, which can be deployed through the deployer. In case the store is hacked or support is over. Music most likely does not support, but I do not need it. Just climbed to backup everything that I have.

Rep: (79)
As I understand it, a patch that adds music to the official client under 8.1, we can not wait? I’ll have to put the top ten on my 520 lumiya, the left application on it ...
P.S. A friend gave a freephone yesterday for free, I’m starting to get used to this half-dead platform.

Post has been editedComputershik - 20.04.18, 09:36

Rep: (221)
* Computershik, there’s no music anywhere.

Rep: (79)
Earth2Space @ 04/20/18, 12:08*
there’s no music anywhere.

Lumi went to Android to alter: rofl:

Rep: (22)
Computershik @ 04/20/18, 09:33*
As I understand it, a patch that adds music to the official client under 8.1, we can not wait? I’ll have to put the top ten on my 520 lumiya, the left application on it ...

If you need VK music, use LunaVK from the header. So far, without an extended player, but sees audio recordings and switches tracks. Yes, and it works faster than the office. attachment.

Rep: (13)
For music, there is the VK Music application, you can also download it
https: //www.microsoft...%9A-music/9nblggh51p9x

Post has been editedBogdan50382 - 24.05.18, 13:12

Rep: (11)
Does anyone know how to make sure that when you click "share" in the gallery ("Photos"), among the list of social applications. networks was also Vkontakte?
"Vkontakte" I saw in this list only when I "share the page" from the browser. And it is necessary that from the standard gallery of the phone there was an opportunity to upload a photo to this social network. network.
Thank!

Those. info:
Vkontakte - version 4.12 (the last available in the store)

The versions of VK and phone software I have are current
Phone: Lumia 950 OC: Windows 10 Mobile Version: 1709 OS Build: 10.0.15254.401 Firmware Version Number: 01078.00053.16236.35026

Rep: (22)
* zernovoi, lumia 735, OS assembly 10.1.14393.2248 (the last available for 735), VKontakte (4.12) in the "share" submenu from the gallery is present, as in principle, absolutely all instant messengers installed on the phone.

Post has been editedoutta_control - 11.06.18, 14:44

Rep: (106)
* outta_control,
This is a defect of the VK itself, and so make a substitution and put the latest build, the speed and duration of the battery will grow immediately

Rep: (11)
Outta_control @ 06/11/18, 14:43*
zernovoi, lumia 735, OS assembly 10.1.14393.2248 (the last available for 735), VKontakte (4.12) in the "share" submenu from the gallery is present, as in principle, absolutely all instant messengers installed on the phone.

Hm. I have Vkontakte in the list of "share" only if you want to share some text (including a link from a browser).

I tried
1. Reinstall VK
2. Transfer to SD and back to internal

Strange somehow .. Reset something to do

Rep: (59)
Luna VK often crashes.
When you open a video, when you open music, and when animated stickers in a conversation.
Nokia Lumia 630.

Rep: (221)
* 7777Pirojok7777, So what?

Rep: (110)
My mod 3.0.2(last here for WP7) v2:
- transparent tiles and icon
- no symbolismsavagemessiahzine.com
- Russian nameIn contact with

Attached fileVK 3.0.2 mod2.xap(1.67 MB)

Post has been edited4erver - 31.12.18, 05:15

Rep: (2)
The people faced one game. Updated VK on lumia 950xl and when launched instead of the VK icon, a cross in a square. Although this is not critical, it begins to enrage.
How to fix it? Or is it a client bug?

Rep: (20)
* wolf.street better use lunaVK

Rep: (3)
Help run vk on wp 7.8)

Rep: (20)
* Intorasu impossible. Use the mob version

Rep: (3)
* Bardzakkkk 3.4 should still work (

Rep: (5)
in which mods is there vpn for Ukraine?

Full version