> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

VKontakte | Social network client

Rep: (1082)
Attached ImageVKontakte for Windows Phone
Description:
VKontakte application, which provides convenient access to the social network functionality: news and friends, private messages, posting records and photos, listening to music and watching videos.
The official customer is everything.

As we all know, the official application has ceased to exist and access to the music section has been disabled forever, and therefore the development department of VC for wp was closed due to the small share of the system in the market.

Download:Score

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedfunkerwolf - 26.07.19, 13:53
Reason for editing: editing the header

Rep: (0)
For the first version is very even. I am glad that the office of Durov does not forget about our platform: happy:

Rep: (56)
Well, nonsense, the same brakes and glitches as on the VK Client. It is not clear why it was necessary to negotiate with DCT and release the same braking garbage only with a different interface. I continue to go through the browser. The functionality is full and loads much faster.

Post has been editedBod_nn - 27.10.11, 23:26

Rep: (124)
You can har put

Rep: (1)
There is practically no cache in the application, without it sadness with constant downloads of the same thing, and as a result - eternal jerks and brakes

Post has been editedlefelys - 28.10.11, 20:24

Does anyone know - with the app's push notifications enabled, how much faster will the battery sit down?

on sgs2 crashes (

Rep: (32)
on sgs2 crashes (

WHAT ?!

M
Check outForum Rules!
3.1. The official language of the forum is Russian.
3.2. All messages must be written in Cyrillic. Use of transliteration is allowed only in exceptional cases. To translate text into a normal view, we strongly recommend using the service translit.ru or similar.

Post has been editedAlex - 30.10.11, 23:07
Reason for editing: Warning

Put, great thing, I do not understand what you do not like. Mozart flight is excellent.

Rep: (5)
it works fine, but it lacks the time limit for notifications, for example, from 00--00 to 8-00 in the morning))

Only for Russian market
:( Brad.

m0zg_sasha,
nothing like that, I have a US account and everything is swinging.

wtx,
And you found the update / notification settings? Or every time the most poke and update? For the whole day of use, only one notification came out, although a bunch of messages came.

parl1ament777 @ 11/05/2011, 21:38*
For the whole day of use, only one notification came out, although a bunch of messages came.

Similarly, and for a long time
Push works 10% of the time.

Suspiciously after 2 days of use, invitations to groups of clothing stores began to come from your account. If by simple it seems just someone got access to the passwords of the page, and besides this application there is no one else to kick ...

Yes, and in the reviews, too, they write in the market itself ...

Post has been editedDmitri_BG - 11.12.11, 18:27

Rep: (11)
Dmitri_BG @ 11.12.2011, 18:23*
Suspiciously after 2 days of use, invitations to groups of clothing stores began to come from your account. If by simple it seems just someone got access to the passwords of the page, and besides this application there is no one else to kick ...

Yes, and in the reviews, too, they write in the market itself ...

I use the application from the moment it appeared in the market. I did not observe anything like it. check the hosts file on your computer, dns server, do not use heart twisters, etc.

Rep: (19)
A new version has been released, but I did not see any differences from the previous version, although live tiles and other goodies are promised there. Could it be that on the market by mistake they posted the old version?

The new version is the same non-usable as the old, could only get rid of jerks when scrolling through the news.

Rep: (8)
The stability has increased, now through it you can normally correspond, there are fewer updates and push works faster, in general, the situation is better. Through the news, you can view the walls of the groups to which you are subscribed.

I have one application does not update anything and normal works only in the first run, then it does not update at all. And if you delete and re-install - the same thing. Only for the first time plowing.

Rep: (9)
gusar89 I have updated and all the new chips are working.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/11/19, 10:37 p.m.