Mobile Yandex.Maps | Yandex.Maps - Navigation (Harmattan)

Rep: (12225)
Mobile Yandex.Maps
Version: 1.10 - Beta

Last update of the program in the header: 16.12.2011

Attached Image

Description:
Yandex.Maps is a search for streets, houses and organizations, up-to-date traffic information, satellite imagery, location determination and much more that helps to navigate the city.

For the application to work you need to connect your mobile device to the Internet (GPRS). You can find out how to set up GPRS-Internet in the support service of your mobile operator or on the Yandex website: mobile.yandex.ru
Today, mobile Yandex.Maps have maps of cities in Russia, Ukraine and other countries, search by addresses and organizations (cafes, banks, pharmacies, etc.), traffic data, location information, satellite images, routes, points (traffic accidents , road works, cameras).
Selected sections of the map are downloaded via GPRS-Internet connection.

A source:

http://clubs.ya.ru/mobilemaps/replies.xml?item_no=62487

Download link:

http://md.ya.ru/download/maps/beta/yandexmaps-harmattan.deb

Opportunities:
Maps and traffic jams:

Navigate the city and go around traffic jams with your mobile. Yandex.Maps are schemes for more than 250 cities in your pocket. Find the fastest way using automatically built routes (Russia and Ukraine). Watch what is happening on the road - know where there is traffic jam, traffic accidents or overlap on your way.
In the Yandex.Maps mobile application there are:

- detailed maps of 263 cities of Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan;
- search for houses by addresses, as well as cafes, pharmacies, ATMs, gas stations, etc .;
- street panoramas of 99 cities (for versions on the iPhone and Android platforms);
- satellite images and folk map;
- Yandex.Probki and points of road events (accidents, repair work, etc.);
- automobile routes detour traffic jams for the whole of Russia and Ukraine;
- the ability to download a map of the city to the phone (for versions on the iPhone and Android platforms);
- additional information about buildings and other objects on the map.

MegaFon subscribers (except WinCE platform users), Beeline and Kyivstar are free Internet traffic to subscribers.

Homepage: http://mobile.yandex.ru/maps

Russian interface: Yes

Download DED: Attached fileyandexmaps_harmattan.deb (842.84 KB)

Past versions:

Upgrade to version 1.1.1 (106)
Attached fileYandex_Maps_harmattan_v.1.1.1_106_.deb(847.56 KB)

Files of voice indications (female, Russian):
Download: Attached filevoices.rar (4.82 MB)

Post has been editedDgonix - 26.02.12, 18:49
Reason for editing: Added voice guidance files

Rep: (66)
Satisfying all the parameters is not in nature

Rep: (9)
People, can anyone advise the navigator (suitable N9 ess-no) with house numbers, routing and traffic jams?

for N9 there is 2GIS, where for Novosibirsk, Krasnoyarsk, Ufa, Kazan and St. Petersburg it shows traffic jams, there are house numbers, respectively, you can also get directions ("How to get there?")

Rep: (2)
for sailfish will be?

Rep: (-1)
What about the cards? Why old

Rep: (14)
Absent79 @ 03/06/2017, 11:42*
What about the cards? Why old

probably this is due to the fact that the axis was abandoned.

Rep: (25)
And now how to use the service in Ukraine? The shop is already covered.

Rep: (53)
* user3409263, if openvpn through the tweaker to deliver, does not work?

Rep: (11)
And now how to use the service in Ukraine? The shop is already covered.

Waze try it.

Rep: (25)
and where on the tablet there may be a cache with all the cards loaded, if there is no microSD card in the tablet, there is no root, and the installation location of the programs is internal memory. but on the way /Android/data/ru.yandexmaps there is nothing substantial, only kilobyte files?

Posted on 06/27/2017, 15:56:

and where on the tablet there may be a cache with all the cards loaded, if there is no microSD card in the tablet, there is no root, and the installation location of the programs is internal memory. but on the way /Android/data/ru.yandexmaps there is nothing substantial, only kilobyte files?

Rep: (53)
* user3409263, You here

Rep: (1)
Gentlemen comrades
It seems to me that it is worthwhile to write more often in Yandex about the need to support a “Russian” mobile OS.

Rep: (2)
WillEY_ @ 07/05/17, 2:30 p.m.*
It seems to me that it is worthwhile to write more often in Yandex about the need to support a “Russian” mobile OS.

It seems to me that the “Russian” OS could advance in advance and agree on support for popular services. and so she’s not going to stretch naked for a long time and they’ve hacked Andrew on her ...

Rep: (6)
And where is the theme for Yandex cards for android?

Rep: (12225)
741520 @ 14.09.17, 15:16 *
where for android theme on Yandex cards?

Yandex.Maps [Android]

Rep: (14)
I confirm in Ukraine. Ofigevshy Kyivstar blocks access to the Internet for Yandex Traffic. Therefore, current information on the current traffic situation is not visible. But .... as other participants noted ..... Vodafon (MTS) is more loyal to Yandex Traffic and distributes mobile Internet. Therefore, in Ukraine, the easiest solution to date is to trivially switch the Internet to Vodafone (MTS). This allows you to avoid troubles with VPN and proxies. So far so. Thanks a lot, everyone. Forum and forum users. Yandex Maps (Traffic) - a super product, practical, convenient. Here are just amerikosy trying to oust Yandex from Ukraine and all transplanted on google maps. Therefore, they stick sticks into the wheels through controlled political power. It's sad of course. Nevertheless, I will continue to use Yandex. And I want to express my deep gratitude to the developers for their tremendous work and assistance to motorists in the conditions of intense city traffic. Must have. Recommend. Today it is the best solution for motorists.

I need your help. The application stopped loading offline maps, the Yandex navigator also stopped loading, what could be the problem? Is it possible that I live in Ukraine? More precisely, in its non-controlled territory

Rep: (66)
* skolot83,
We are sorry, but yes :( You are reasoning correctly. The situation with poor downloads is most likely due to the ban on Yandex in Ukraine, so now we do not guarantee stable operation of applications. But you can try using a VPN service.

* yandexsupport , Alas, I tried the same result.

Rep: (5)
WillEY_ @ 07/05/17, 16:30*

Well, they are in no hurry with support, while vomit propaganda headlines in their TOPs clearly instructed to keep them and this is in a higher priority. However, why wonder?
Although even for the n900 some applications did ...

Rep: (0)
Colleagues, how would I get an offline map of Minsk for wince? can help out? since the device takes a long time to download from the Internet due to weak hardware.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/22/19, 15:59