Mobile Yandex.Maps | Yandex.Maps - Navigation (Harmattan)

Rep: (12215)
Mobile Yandex.Maps
Version: 1.10 - Beta

Last update of the program in the header: 16.12.2011

Attached Image

Description:
Yandex.Maps is a search for streets, houses and organizations, up-to-date traffic information, satellite imagery, location determination and much more that helps to navigate the city.

For the application to work you need to connect your mobile device to the Internet (GPRS). You can find out how to set up GPRS-Internet in the support service of your mobile operator or on the Yandex website: mobile.yandex.ru
Today, mobile Yandex.Maps have maps of cities in Russia, Ukraine and other countries, search by addresses and organizations (cafes, banks, pharmacies, etc.), traffic data, location information, satellite images, routes, points (traffic accidents , road works, cameras).
Selected sections of the map are downloaded via GPRS-Internet connection.

A source:

http://clubs.ya.ru/mobilemaps/replies.xml?item_no=62487

Download link:

http://md.ya.ru/download/maps/beta/yandexmaps-harmattan.deb

Opportunities:
Maps and traffic jams:

Navigate the city and go around traffic jams with your mobile. Yandex.Maps are schemes for more than 250 cities in your pocket. Find the fastest way using automatically built routes (Russia and Ukraine). Watch what is happening on the road - know where there is traffic jam, traffic accidents or overlap on your way.
In the Yandex.Maps mobile application there are:

- detailed maps of 263 cities of Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan;
- search for houses by addresses, as well as cafes, pharmacies, ATMs, gas stations, etc .;
- street panoramas of 99 cities (for versions on the iPhone and Android platforms);
- satellite images and folk map;
- Yandex.Probki and points of road events (accidents, repair work, etc.);
- automobile routes detour traffic jams for the whole of Russia and Ukraine;
- the ability to download a map of the city to the phone (for versions on the iPhone and Android platforms);
- additional information about buildings and other objects on the map.

MegaFon subscribers (except WinCE platform users), Beeline and Kyivstar are free Internet traffic to subscribers.

Homepage: http://mobile.yandex.ru/maps

Russian interface: Yes

Download DED: Attached fileyandexmaps_harmattan.deb (842.84 KB)

Past versions:

Upgrade to version 1.1.1 (106)
Attached fileYandex_Maps_harmattan_v.1.1.1_106_.deb(847.56 KB)

Files of voice indications (female, Russian):
Download: Attached filevoices.rar (4.82 MB)

Post has been editedDgonix - 26.02.12, 18:49
Reason for editing: Added voice guidance files

Rep: (10)
Pocket Paul @ 03/20/2012, 00:06*
Guys! It seems the program had an update, what is the current version there and who could leave comments about the work on n9? ps On n900 I think it is not usable)

Corkscrew For the ride is not suitable.

Rep: (4)
kolsys @ 03/20/2012, 00:13*
Corkscrew Not suitable for riding

Especially when the free traffic was canceled.

Rep: (52)
kolsys,
you902,
it helps me to courier when I need a house with some kind of scary case)
well and traffic jams)

Rep: (125)
It is a pity that the work is worth it.
May suggest Yandex
  1. Create a pititsiya (with their requirements for the number of people who want to see the development of the program)
  2. Recommend version of the program for N9 paid to do
  3. Launch online fundraising for program development

And this is an extremely relevant program for Russia.

delirious, delirious,
Yandex is unlikely to pay its services to do) if you earn, then only on advertising)
and so .. if you are ready to do this, then I am ready to support, there is no time to be the leader of this initiative)

hooddy,
I think it is laid out "as long as it was." After all, there is no navigation, but the voice is not used anywhere else.

Rep: (0)
We hope to add a route, an accident, a camera in the program, since users on the nines are replenished, but otherwise, without these services is not a particularly interesting application.

hooddy @ 09/10/2012, 21:19*
on enthusiasm, for s / n

can we, users of nines, join forces and help, in some way, the coder with writing normal maps, some with knowledge and experience, some with a coin?

hooddy @ 09/11/2012, 10:12*
Write here, learn firsthand how real it is. Specify that for Migo, the immediate developer will respond.

that no one is responding ... apparently the developer has lost his enthusiasm

Rep: (1)
Suddenly, YANDEX CARD stopped working. Removed-installed, in vain. The program refuses to work. With other Internet resources works as usual.
What could have happened?

Suddenly, YANDEX CARD stopped working. Removed-installed, in vain. The program refuses to work. With other Internet resources works as usual.
What could have happened?

Try to delete the application and delete the cache folder / MyDocs / yandexmaps.

hooddy , huge respect, clearing the cache and it all worked.
I do not want to be intrusive, but there is a problem with which I reconciled, but most likely it can also be cured.
The phone does not always connect to the Internet. For example, after working with Wi-Fi, it persistently does not find gprs. It is treated by reboot.

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 17.12.12, 23:15
Reason for editing: tag corrected

Rep: (12)
Nish @ 12/17/2012, 11:49 PM*
I do not want to be intrusive, but there is a problem with which I reconciled, but most likely it can also be cured. The body does not always connect to the Internet. For example, after working with Wi-Fi, it persistently does not find gprs. It is treated by reboot.

Is it about all the Internet or only in the context of the topic? If the latter, then I don’t know, and if in general, it often saves the on / off of airplane mode (it’s also autonomous mode). Sometimes forced to turn off and turn on the Internet, but the airplane mode is safer. Is the Wi-Fi set up as "connect automatically"? Maybe this is the problem that he continues to look for him?

Offtopic, apparently, it would be necessary to transfer to another topic, if we are talking about problems not related to Yandex. I'm sorry. :)

Post has been editedLiho-odnoglazoe - 19.12.12, 01:13

It's interesting with an airplane, I will try, and Wi-Fi, it seems, doesn’t turn off in N9.

Guys tell me where to download the cache of your city (Chelyabinsk) and how to gash it in N9? I want to load only traffic jams

Rep: (10)
and what is the extension of the installation file? and where did the old branch go?

Rep: (3)
This is the archive you need to download and unpack on your computer and then just drop it onto the body ...
.. and here about card caching I join: how to do it? and is it possible to do this at all?

Rep: (470)
PhilipsX7 @ 02.19.2013, 16:08*
and what is the extension of the installation file? and where did the old branch go?

old branch? The hat is already a year old!
And about the installation of deb packages, comprehensive information is available in the FAQ on the device.

Rep: (20)
Gentlemen, it is completely incomprehensible how to select a specific map for viewing in Yandex maps. How, sitting in Moscow (map downloaded), see the map of Sevastopol (also downloaded), and then return to Moscow? How to bookmark? And generally, is there any intelligible manual?

Alexandr1 @ 09/10/2012, 10:07 PM*
can we, users of nines, join forces and help, in some way, the coder with writing normal maps, some with knowledge and experience, some with a coin?

Also ready to support the developer "ruble."

People, can anyone advise the navigator (suitable N9 ess-no) with house numbers, routing and traffic jams?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/26/19 20:49