Mobile Yandex.Maps | Yandex.Maps - Navigation (Harmattan)

Rep: (12217)
Mobile Yandex.Maps
Version: 1.10 - Beta

Last update of the program in the header: 16.12.2011

Attached Image

Description:
Yandex.Maps is a search for streets, houses and organizations, up-to-date traffic information, satellite imagery, location determination and much more that helps to navigate the city.

For the application to work you need to connect your mobile device to the Internet (GPRS). You can find out how to set up GPRS-Internet in the support service of your mobile operator or on the Yandex website: mobile.yandex.ru
Today, mobile Yandex.Maps have maps of cities in Russia, Ukraine and other countries, search by addresses and organizations (cafes, banks, pharmacies, etc.), traffic data, location information, satellite images, routes, points (traffic accidents , road works, cameras).
Selected sections of the map are downloaded via GPRS-Internet connection.

A source:

http://clubs.ya.ru/mobilemaps/replies.xml?item_no=62487

Download link:

http://md.ya.ru/download/maps/beta/yandexmaps-harmattan.deb

Opportunities:
Maps and traffic jams:

Navigate the city and go around traffic jams with your mobile. Yandex.Maps are schemes for more than 250 cities in your pocket. Find the fastest way using automatically built routes (Russia and Ukraine). Watch what is happening on the road - know where there is traffic jam, traffic accidents or overlap on your way.
In the Yandex.Maps mobile application there are:

- detailed maps of 263 cities of Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan;
- search for houses by addresses, as well as cafes, pharmacies, ATMs, gas stations, etc .;
- street panoramas of 99 cities (for versions on the iPhone and Android platforms);
- satellite images and folk map;
- Yandex.Probki and points of road events (accidents, repair work, etc.);
- automobile routes detour traffic jams for the whole of Russia and Ukraine;
- the ability to download a map of the city to the phone (for versions on the iPhone and Android platforms);
- additional information about buildings and other objects on the map.

MegaFon subscribers (except WinCE platform users), Beeline and Kyivstar are free Internet traffic to subscribers.

Homepage: http://mobile.yandex.ru/maps

Russian interface: Yes

Download DED: Attached fileyandexmaps_harmattan.deb (842.84 KB)

Past versions:

Upgrade to version 1.1.1 (106)
Attached fileYandex_Maps_harmattan_v.1.1.1_106_.deb(847.56 KB)

Files of voice indications (female, Russian):
Download: Attached filevoices.rar (4.82 MB)

Post has been editedDgonix - 26.02.12, 18:49
Reason for editing: Added voice guidance files

Rep: (52)
HOORAY! at least that way)

Rep: (2)
Put, after closing the application no longer starts. Reinstalling did not help

P.S.
Installation of more recent version 1.10-50 helped. It works adequately, the performance for the beta is quite usable.

Post has been editedCrossf1re - 25.10.11, 18:18

Rep: (125)
Soon they promised Ovi-maps native with the same functionality. Only the quality and detail of the implementation must be seen.

Rep: (10)
There are no house numbers on OVI - this is the biggest minus.

Rep: (1323)
there is a search by house number, that's enough

termit901 @ 10.25.2011, 22:33*

Thanks, I didn’t immediately understand that you can enter a house number there.

Rep: (25)
Perhaps this is the very thing - a buggy application written for the N900 but with a new interface.
If so, it loads percents under 100 and quickly puts the battery + under the N900 it was impossible to use offline - perpetual cycle with a connection dialog.

upd:
Hooray, for the N900, they also updated ... there is no offline, but the percentages have stopped to hang up like.
According to the law of meanness, I only got rid of the card cache that week ...
yandexmaps-fremantle.deb

termit901 @ 10.25.2011, 22:33*

Search in OVI Maps offline? Or as on the N900 - only through the Internet.

Post has been editedNoidea - 29.10.11, 03:00

NoIdea @ 10.29.2011, 02:25*
Search in OVI Maps offline? Or as on the N900 - only through the Internet.

Only through the Internet. But thanks to that.
In the Nokia laboratory I saw a beta version with traffic jams, but there is no assembly for the N9.

Rep: (64)
downloaded looked, deleted .. it is necessary to wait for the norms of the version of this UG

The normal version will be, I quote: "Certainly not this year."

Rep: (6)
And on smarts without a touch screen, how to zoom: Closer-Next - please tell me.

Rep: (89)
Updated version to 1.1.0 (63)

Attached files

Attached fileyandexmaps_1.1.0_63__armel.deb(851.14 KB)

They even wrote chendzhlogi.

As I understand it, they washed down the gray band on PR 1.1 and falling out into the cortex under various circumstances.

Rep: (64)
Kolsys @ 11/14/2011, 01:41*
As I understand it, they washed down the gray band on PR 1.1 and falling out into the cortex under various circumstances.

reinstall and you will be happy. everything works. the strip was, disappeared after those monipulyatsy described earlier at the beginning of the line: rofl:

Post has been editedFoks2need - 14.11.11, 17:44

Rep: (14)
I did not understand. Can you find a street on this map? Is there a search in general?

Rep: (12217)
perec2k4,
Of course. GPS automatically determines your home coordinates, well, then your town is in full view.

Rep: (14)
Dgonix @ 02.24.2012, 12:34*
Of course. GPS automatically determines your home coordinates, well, then your town is in full view.

It's clear. But I urgently need to go to the street like Lenin, and I have no idea where this street is. How can I find her?

Rep: (12)
But I urgently need to go to the street like Lenin, and I have no idea where this street is.

In the center of any city. // Always yours, C.O. :)

On the topic, it seems like Yandex does not know how. I, in any case, did not find.

In general, the version under N9 is very poor. It is better to use the built-in N9 cards. For them, you can download the cache and work offline, without connecting to the Internet.

Rep: (6)
Well, maybe Moskvabad in them and well traced. But my city (and region) just still in a deplorable state.

Rep: (52)
Guys! It seems that the program had an update, what is the current version there and who could leave comments about the work on n9? :)
ps On n900 I think it is not usable)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 04.07.19, 21:01