Message#1
22.05.17, 13:33
Persōna suspecta
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 8742
Check in: 12.05.13
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Exynos

Frequently asked questions on the development and programming for Android and the answers to them

PictureProgramming Questions | Android library | FAQ

Newbies, this theme is specially created for you. Before you create a topic in the section, read this FAQ, here are the main questions on the development and frequently encountered problems.

I am a beginner, I want to become a cool game / application developer, teach me how to program
Well, actually this kind of questions and topics are prohibited.Rules section "Android - Development and Programming". But you can start by studying this topic -Free programming lessons. And if it is too complicated and incomprehensible, then start reading here -Where to start learning languages ​​(Post pavlofff # 59549804)and here -Help teapot. If this is complicated, then there is more -Android for beginnersandAndroid with kotolyuby

I can program a little, I want to start writing the simplest game, where do I start at all, is there a free software and how to write the code correctly in general?
Well, since you are no longer a novice, we will assume that you studied a little theory. Therefore, start by reading this topic -Help me choose programming tools (Post Humba # 56504288)
Well, by code:
Official guide
my clumsy translation

I'm too lazy to learn programming languages ​​and get some special knowledge, and now I want to try to create applications. Well, I can not wait
Without knowledge, it will be difficult for you, but if you really can’t wait, you can try -Software for creating simple apk (Post Rejejej2 # 57641580)

I wrote the application, how to unwind it?
Everyone has their own methods, their discussion can be read here -application promotion

And how much will I earn from advertising in my application?
In different ways, depends on many factors. You can read here -Who earns much on advertising in Android applications and games?

I want to make me a firmware on my device, I'm ready to pay for it
Alas, there is no such service on the forum, and commerce in this section is prohibited. Therefore, you need to find out what kind of processor you have, start studying porting topics and try it yourself. All topics here -Porting Android OS

I want to add my chips to the firmware (my battery icon, advanced reboot menu, modify the curtain, etc.)

I want unofficial (custom) recovery to my device
Well, here you are lucky, there is a topic where you will collect it, you just need to carefully read the cap and place an application -Order table of custom recovery. And if you want to collect it yourself, then read these topics -Building TWRP recovery from source, Creating / Porting CWM / TWRP for MTK, CWM Recovery Compilation, How to build cwm.

I want to build my firmware, fix the firmware, build my android

I do not know how to program at all, but I want to write a program or game for me
Then you can leave an order in these topics. Please describe as much as possible the essence, requirements, well, and do not forget to read the cap of these topics -Custom programsandCustom games

I don’t know how to program at all, but I have an idea for a cool app!
Then you are here, but the chance that your idea will be interesting to someone is low. Although try what the hell is not joking -Ideas for the programmer

Is it worth learning programming for Android, if the knowledge in English is extremely low?
The point is of course yours, but not worth it. All documentation and worthwhile literature on it.

Is there any literature on programming?
All worthwhile books in both English and Russian are collected here -Android library

Is it possible to port / assemble firmware directly on the phone
Yes, you can, here are the programs -ApktoolandImage Factory. Well, the instructions for porting in the relevant topics -Porting Android OS

I wrote an application / game, I want users to test it, suddenly it's buggy
You can make a separate topic in the section, but you can write to this topic, they will test you there -Tester team

I wrote the application / game, but with the graphics something does not work
You will be helped here -Help for a graphics programmer

I found the game, only it is in English, and I myself am not able to translate

Is it possible to make a clone (copy) of the application
You can read it here -How to make a clone apk?

I bought a phone, very little memory was given to the system \ application, can it be redefined somehow?
You can read it here -Mobile Memory Markup

I have a question about programming, I do not know where to ask it?
Ask your question here -Programming Questions

My phone only supports android 4, can I upgrade it to a newer version?
If there are no sources, it is almost unreal. Yes, even if they are, it is quite time-consuming and lengthy process, requiring perseverance and patience. How to build from sources -Assembly instructions for ANDROID from sources. How to assemble a core -Self-compiled kernel from sourcefor MTK processors -Android 4.4.x (KitKat) / 5.x.x (Lollipop) / 6.x.x (Marshmallow) kernel build for MTK processors .

Is it possible to develop applications \ program directly on the phone running Android OS
You can, here is the program -AIDE - Android IDE - Java, C ++

To start programming for android, you must first learn Java and then program, or can you find programming courses / books for android, where everyone will explain and not need to first learn Java?
Difficult question, opinion you can read here -Android Library (Post pavlofff # 33907185)

Which programming language is best to use for creating mobile applications? With #, Java or GO?
The point is of course yours. Most developers advise java. Because under him most of the developments, examples and solutions.

If you have any suggestions for filling this faq, then contact any section moderator.

Post has been editedvaalf - 05.01.18, 16:14
Reason for editing: new item

mobile version    Now: 04/15/19/22: 21