> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PocketBook 360 Plus - Firmware

Rep: (8)
FirmwarePocketBook 360 Plus
Discussion пїЅ | Description | FAQ | Firmware пїЅ

Not to be confused with pocketBook 360 without a plus! firmware someone else's firmware = visit to the service center + frayed nerves !!!
Unzip the firmware to the root of the memory card, then - settings-maintenance-update software-5 minutes wait: happy:
Link to of the site with the latest firmware:http://www.pocketbook-int.com/ua/node/307

Attached files

Attached filesw_20110623_511_CIS_br_15.4_user.zip(58.53 MB)

Post has been editedKUKUndrik - 29.08.16, 15:03

Rep: (3916)
* WSonic,
It makes sense, because The reader is unique.
Something similar was at the timeBroken glass and other problems with the screen. (Post vadeus # 17839808)
Then he gave it to a friend, he recently koknul it once again, he thinks to change the screen too (he does not want others).

Rep: (2190)
* vadeus,
Clear. Find a b somewhere else screen. The book is ancient: (

* WSonic,
I in due timeherechanged - qualitatively (with the selection of vw) and quickly (taking into account the shipment).

Rep: (0)
[Quote] Find b elsewhere screen. The book is ancient: (
[left]
On Alliekspress there are such displays.

Greetings
Does anyone have a newer firmware for 360+ than in the cap?

* deniss s
More new and there was not.

Should have been. I have a newer original one, besides on the site there is a link to a newer one (http: //download.pocket...r_15.4_libri_user.zip)only it does not work ... :(

* deniss s
This is the firmware for the German version of 360+. There, the difference is only in the presence of a binding to their library Libri.

vadeus ,
Very interesting. I accidentally found out that on newer devices 360+ evenfirmware version 15.5. It turns out the device manufacturer installed updated firmware that were not officially available to users?

* deniss s
Factory firmware, but except for the "new" blue version 360+ 15.5 is not met, they are not freely available.

Rep: (5)
Share the dump, good people ...

Rep: (3)
I will join. Good people share a dump. I got a book without an internal card.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 28.06.19, 11:58