HP iPAQ hx4700 freezes Help to solve

Rep: (241)
Ipuk 4700 5 Windows. When you copy (transfer) file a familiar distributive-lin 23 meg. with DOS. memory card completely hung halfway. I made of CP - CP saver and no boot process - and hanging. Xp power metal-made tsalendar-task-reset - a menu appears. I choose the format and storage kirdyk registry = EU / EC voice recorder and shake ... Wellcome to the dark off the screen with zero further progress.
Doing other way - contact-soap-reset, then press your calendar - get Tslearing date, Please White. from the last attempt to have won a half-hour wait requests.

In brief, apparently, will have to somehow try to revive by remaking the card.

what is available: 2.0 and 2.01 -proshivki in exe for flashing from the big blind, a few useful utilities, will be temporarily access noutu.

what is not: a normal exit to internet and the possibility to download something, like something found on a human at the forum, because with most disgusting in the world brauza built into mobile. phone and scrolling is not even possylochno, and word by word, and not reacting to uderoanie - just press. I ask the most informative supporting firmware 4700 manufacturing process for flooded with cards like to do and then how to sew - in stages. look for the Old no possibility. thank you very much in advance.

the moders: please until the subject anywhere until you move, or I'll find her and then FIG. Seriously.

Rep: (216)
Barsik , look here: HP iPAQ hx4700 - WM5.0 Upgrade (post # 279892) (fast StSlam from 04.08.06 10:14:03 )

Or that's what he wrote:

StSlam
... In general case.
There are two ways to flash - with SDO slot through the card and computer, EychPishnym proshivalschikom automatically.
The latter method is more correct, because slicing "refresh" on the card does not dozalit.

I will describe in detail the maximum second and say a few words about the first.

A method of firmware via USB cradle. The second way:

1. It must be the connection. USB connection. And there are no other USB connections. I, for example, when sewing - run up the timeout as long as the disabled yuesbishny bluetooth stick and did not remove the harness from blyutuzovuyu OSes. At acquaintance - computer time to go into power saving (firmware is about half an hour). The other friend - data "bite" antivirus .... Another one - was USB2COM drayverina from Nokii (which he did not remove the work - had to reinstall the system from scratch), etc.
1.1. What do you need?
1.1.1 Multi-Port / USB TTY Ver 1.11a (the network is also known as romupdate.exe - 53,249 bytes ... Yes, yes, the one through which d2s do) ....
1.1.2 firmware is unpacked and the files coming from it from the manufacturer (all of them are important, should be among them: hpRUU.ini, hpRUU.exe, DisconnectActiveSync.exe)
1.1.3 Normal YUSB lace BB<->IPAq or, at the worst - the cradle (if the battery is flat and cradle - to remove his "skirt" - in order to access rezet was and food was served at the same time, but this is rare ... this situation will not be considered)
1.1.4 A text editor (like F4 in Far Manager)
1.1.5 BB naladoshnik with a charged battery, free time and a little patience
1.2. How to check that the connection is?
1.2.1 Once again, make sure that the connection will not prevent YUSB YUSB external device, Antivir, energy-saving, resource-intensive screen saver (and whether other resource-intensive processes, "load" system resources simultaneously with the process of firmware)
1.2.2 To cut down fuck Ektivsink by running DisconnectActiveSync
1.2.3 Translate naladoshnik in bootloader mode (recognized by signs: dark HP Invent screen can distinguish the word Serial)
1.2.4 Stick in naladoshnik YUSB lace BB<->IPAq naladoshnik or inserted into the cradle (Serial must change to USB).
1.2.5 Start Multi-Port / USB TTY. In the drop-down list, except com ports, should be a string such as "\\. \ WCEUSBH001". If this line is - hence, in this moment of no YUSB conflicts. All, MTTY can be closed. Wait a period of time (which climbs a timeout), and again run MTTY - if the line is still there, then everything is OK. close and sew. if gone - it means something to us YUSB connection profits (or sounded the interferences)
1.3 How to sew?
1.3.1 Ektivsink still must be absent (1.2.2)
1.3.2 open a text editor and enter hpRUU.ini (if not) anywhere (I did it first) string (without the quotes) "AUTOMATIC = 1" after which must be pressed Enter. If such a string is, but it looks like "AUTOMATIC = 0" - the right value so that there is "AUTOMATIC = 1". After this changes "proshivalka" will know that ektivsink cut down, and the device is already in bootloader mode (when the "AUTOMATIC = 0" - proshivalka make sure there ektivsink through ektivsink polls - whether ektivsink connection there through ektivsink drives in the current OS file EnterBL .exe, runs it, and sews ektivsink nails - it is very unreliable and often freezes)
1.3.3 Phew .... Run hpRUU.exe and go drink coffee, smoke and enjoy life ... Minutes 30 ... Occasionally glancing - as the process ... If the timeout - it means something very hurt YUSB either connection ... (probability 99%) B or the flash can not be stitched because of poor contact, electrostatic and other faults

The first method (see the rest at chamine in previous post  ).
For "castration" nbf firmware file is enough to have: a card reader, flash drive SDO at 256MB (well convinced me that 128 is small) and a wonderful program from WinHex (very wisely cuts, Russified and "treatment" option which I met on HaTyTyPy: // www. samlab.ws /) ... Then we just do vinheksom nbf-ke "circumcision" and write to the flash drive. Note. I am often faced with the fact that some people confuse the physical disks with logical, and disk images files. So that's it - my warning - do not kill yourself vinheksom computer!
Corrected NBF to be poured as a RAW disk image (as a physical, rather than logical) on the flash drive, rather than, for example, HDD0 ...

P.S. And be sure to check here:FAQ on flashing HP iPAQ hx4700

arei, thanks to tremendous! At night, I will try to revive. One more request: please give link to this post, and the page on which it is located, but click through http instead of names vbey the same address or screen - because I brauz does not go by the published links - I've got it written down on a piece of paper and manually type in the input field - really want to read the same "previous post", which describes the process of filling the card, in particular, about edit in vinhekse.

oh, still a question as to dig the necessary files from the firmware exe? If I remember correctly, and if all devices the same - you need to run the firmware, and then take the necessary files in the folder of the administrator computer documents?
If not - please straighten.

Rep: (216)
Here is the address of the desired page you _http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=9912&st=900

About "picking" the firmware, refer to theSolnyshok He knows it, probably better than anyone else
;)

Rep: (0)
Barsik ,
So I'll make my 5 cents. For posterity so to say :)
It can be sewn, not only from the map, but in the simple entrance to the bootloader. There are special commands.
l<file name>- for flooding bin files (what to dump the card)
lnb<file name>- for flooding NBF. And he judges will extract and record.
Limitation is. for flooding files must lie in a folder mtty (there was a view that you mtty-th connect to PDAs and thus fill up).
Filled, quite frankly, a long time, but what to do.
A second limitation - long file names. Advance rename chonet readable.
To activate the command, type the first flooding firmware Commando
password BOOTLOADER

then it will be possible to fill.

nbf file pull out easily. Take the exe file downloaded from the website huleta and WinRar-th simply open it. Vyaskivaem out the file.

bin file, this is what is written on the card if the firmware dump.

Actually she mttyhttp://wiki.xda-developers.com/uploads/mtty.exe

About the firmware from the card - keep silent. Who's supposed to - find.

-QwertY-, mtty - this is the so-called utility romupdate? Alas, do not pass on my n-beech tricks with it :( About a year ago I almost ditched Jam at the fusion-editing-drenched image of him, little animal hanging on a black screen as soon ate their way and do not help the SC only a miracle, which then swelled and tambourine ShamanKinga. While on another desktop all this utility was obtained from the first time. I also fall out of the list is always only the COM1 and COM2 and never anything else that no murder, although one laptop say absolutely "naked".
In general, flash the way through without AC yusb connection to me at night and failed - the computer says something like exceed the load limit on yusb or something like that. :( Even though Bat otlyuchal.
So I was interested in it and firmware from the card to the BB to correct what is required in the hex editor, throw right on the map and sewn. By the way, very much like to reflash with raccoon card: .nbf stupid renamed to .nba and rushes to the card.

Well, you need to climb the Old seek the appropriate manual. the second day without a PDA - depression begins. I will be glad if will respond to those who know from experience how to edit it under the card (if I can not figure out a little on the link). Thank you guys for taking part, will then gurgle.

Guys, need help again, I will not stay in debt: read the facts of the firmware from the card - what I want. but there is one little "but":

if someone is not difficult - please go on the link in the last shielded arei post, there is one of the last Chamine messages of an attached file raw.zip 0kb - let me here please shielded ssyku this enclosure. I send her an SMS-Coy where it is necessary, and I will bring the work in-law to drive with this arhivchik and will Barsiku luck and hopefully your own PDA running! : Yahoo:

Rep: (370)
Barsik on _http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/48178/raw.zip

Rep: (374)
Barsik
crossed you had with someone from Petrograd but made all at once ...
blood heart bleeds when reading this topic :(
but in general was given thee this imperfection (vm5) would zashilsya normal axis and the troubles did not know.
Pitertsy! Rounded up to the Barsiku with noutom!

Well 5 Windu I volunteered myself went - bought a device from the third. and immediately batter Zhuvsu in Asya - for advice on how good the FIVE in the SIM device, and for the cause - firmware beast for beast pull. FIVE I liked more smartly normally works, at least not worse than in the device, where it is pre-installed. A third admit it was not without glitches, which took place after the firmware. In the 5th like, for example, that the Today screen-plyugi and the rest of what is put in DOS. memory, not eat off the RAM.
But cases where it may be impossible to make XP - but I have been on the second devayse of five that has changed over the past six months. And it was thought necessary, Barsik, it is necessary to create a user card with the firmware, that did not happen like a raccoon when left with a white screen instead of Windows. ... but not in time, have to deal with it when roasted rooster pecked already ... So for themselves only confirmed his conclusion: the five need to carry the card with the image - an alternative and replacement hardrezetu!

But VM5 - It's not all troubles: distributive Lin ipuk for 4700 have already downloaded and waiting in the wings when the deal with Windows and put it on the second axis CP. B) in which (a) before I was sschyasliv, because I was a cow, and two cows, I'm still ...: D

Barsik ,
namuchalas you! Put WM2003 and everything will work faster. I know from experience. Al strip off better than you normal firmware card. at least 512 MB card must be, otherwise everything goes not as it should.

Barsik ,
So. That's actually you ready set.
Includes:
ntrw - to write to the card image
ASKiller - to kill ActiveSync
HP4700 WM5.bin - she firmware
mtty - if the stitching through the bootloader.

I think more will deal ...
[Attachment = "69192: custom / HP_4700_WM5_SD_512.rar"]
All this weighs on the godly. 36 megabytes total.

Qwerty, thanks to tremendous, current pity I did not download or postpone all at least for tomorrow, but I want to recover right now, due to which there are questions:

Share, pliz Clyster-room for Vinheksa, desperately need, but somewhere got lost

I can not figure out how to vinhekse glue together the three parts - f1.raw, f2.raw and f3.raw through file manager / concatenate
I did not understand how by pouring on the map through vinheks specified source. file and the destination

Ufff, peanimirovalis due Gas'y! : Yahoo:

Sam f1, f2 u f3 glued once eV vinheks, but still pour on vinheksom card failed - as it turned out (and now double-checked) - I generally vinheks does not seem necessary function that is in the other versions, but it is not selected the desired file - only discs! : Blink: - it is necessary to put a new version.
All stitched, everything is fine, thank you all for your participation! : Yahoo:
Demolition! :)

Rep: (374)
Barsik
Congratulations! :)
Yesterday was PDACenter, so there is only about you and talk :)
Like the master of cutting and sewing, is there such a brilliant lad, Peter send :)
By the way guys a Happy!
And keep a backup for the future of the novel.

Well, I just lock the card with the firmware - and pocket leather brandoshnogo cheholchika 4700 it .. B)
... A general I Marlenka said that she was on the 4700 _absolyutno_takaya_zhe situation _kak_i_u_menya, _no_s_2003_vindoy, _ and also everything was decided only remaking.

Wait you all to congratulate NG - do not go away even after the forum on vacation;)

Hello gentlemen.
Just want to say that I am a complete lamer PDAs though the system administrator with experience. They offered me here 4700-year-old at a reasonable price of $ 200 with all navigashkoy looks like new. Do not hurt me, he was and is needed but it was played a week and loved it. But the trouble hangs all the time. Especially when watching video, or copying large files on wi heated and freezes. XP did not help. After XP only put TSRMR player and start the movie and 10 minutes later crashed. After the CP is loaded is not always the first time. On the intro where the creeps when loading the slider crawls almost until the end appears near the top of a thick band of all, it is necessary to press the CP button repeatedly.
Say it somehow treated or not. In principle, the money is not great, but on the other side of the notebook with a calculator 200 dollars too much. And he can play normal music, but for the MP3 player is healthy however.

sues ,
Well that's what I say. The first is to flash.
The second is a look at all of overheating occurs or when dofiga processes running ....
And the third is in the memory may be the case. It was only the SC. I recommend PDACenter: D

-QwertY- ,
[/ Quote] The first is to flash.

In terms of 2003 by 5?
I'm afraid to break definitively yet someone else's thing.

The second is a look at all of overheating occurs or when running dofiga processes ..
XP, as soon as he put the only player and film. The higher the resolution, the flow of the film and the faster heats hangs.

And the third is in the memory may be the case. It was only the SC. Recommend PDACenter [quote]
So I suppose there Sloop with me more than he wants. And is it worth it?
Can parse it? Maybe something moves in case of overheating? Or put more cooler? :)

Rep: (308)
M
Perezaglavil

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/06/20, 1:22