> Important!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

INTAXI | Taxi call online

Rep: (937)
inTaxi
Version: 1.8.1

Last update of the program in the header:10.01.2013

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

More screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Convenient taxi order.

Description:
inTaxi - Convenient taxi order.

The program allows you to order a car at any time, anywhere, right from the smartphone.

The program works in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Arkhangelsk, Barnaul, Biyske, Bryansk, Vladivostok, Volgograd, Yekaterinburg, Ivanovo, Irkutsk, Kazan, Kaliningrad, Kemerovo, Kirov, Kostroma, Krasnoyarsk, Kurgan, Magnitogorsk, Novosibirsk, Omsk, Orel, Penza , Petrozavodsk, Ryazan, Samara, Saransk, Saratov, Stavropol, Surgut, Tver, Tomsk, Tolyatti, Tula, Tyumen, Ulan-Ude, Ulyanovsk, Khabarovsk, Cheboksary, Chelyabinsk and Yaroslavl.

All you need to do is specify points of departure and destination (train stations, airports and last addresses are displayed, travel time (as soon as possible or a specific hour) and if you wish, additional travel parameters are displaced.
This is the class of car (standard, comfort and business), the availability of air conditioning, orphanage or a large trunk, the ability to smoke and others. After all the information is specified, several carriers with a description of the conditions and show the approximate route with traffic data will be proposed.

You can also see the description and number of the machine that will arrive, and at the end of the trip the application will show you the estimated cost of services. The entire order process is accompanied by SMS messages that will inform you about receiving the application and the arrival of the car.

In addition, at any time before serving the machine, the order can be canceled, for this there is a special red button. And you can also read reviews about taxi and leave your own. Have a nice trip!

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Attached Image

Requires Android version 1.6 and above.

Homepage: http://intaxi.ru/
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=ru.Intaxi.

Download:
Version: 1.8.1 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/Forum/dl/post/2408867/en.InTaxi-1.apk.

Past versions
version: 1.7.2 INTAXI (post # 14794341)
Version: 1.1.6 Attached fileINTAXI_1.1.6.apk. (5.08 MB)

Attached fileINTAXI_1.1.5.apk.(5.08 MB)

Post has been editedvadeus - 10.01.13, 08:35
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (5)
In the last screen of 37 minutes - 950 rubles! tin;)

Rep: (22)
What kind of taxi sponsor of the project?

Rep: (1)
I use taxide, I will pour it!

Rep: (30)
The application is beautiful.
But prices - just tin!
From the Riga station to the Otradny 600 rubles, they are asked for plugs 2 points)))
Nafig it is necessary. Hand reached out for 200 days)

Rep: (8)
Curious program. From Novokhokhlovo 23 to the grandmother offered to go for 280 rubles. What is not really cheap. If you try to order a taxi when I do not rush. Let's see how ...

Rep: (0)
Topikstarter, version 1.1.6 came out, please update.
In 1.1.5 there was a critical bug, interfered orders to do.

2all, prices in demo mode unreal, solely to demonstrate the functional

Rep: (3)
I tried to call a taxi for the near future, it did not work out! I tried to call in two hours, it did not work out! I tried to call the car to the airport (and for taxi drivers is a sweet order) and again there is no car! The application does not work, the application site does not specify a taxi with whom treaties have signed. Looks like one big wiring.

In Vladivostok, work perfectly. Taxi "Maxim". : dancer:

Posted on 04/10/2012, 14:02:

It would be necessary to add more pictures of cars ... at least common models

Rep: (52)
inTaxi
Version:1.7.2
Updated:July 11, 2012

Attached fileRU.INTAXI-1_1.7.2.apk.(1.45 MB)

What's new in this version:

In version 1.7.0:
  • Now you can not only clear the history of trips, but also to remove a specific order from it;
  • When ordering, you can specify another phone number, and notifications about this order will come to it;
  • History of trips is now available when authorized from any of your device;
  • You can pay for the trips by bonuses in all cities;
  • Improved compatibility with Android 4.0 and support for QVGA displays.

In version 1.7.1:
  • Fixed errors in the application on a slow Internet connection.

In version 1.7.2:
  • Unknown.

Rep: (423)
1.8.1 Up.

Attached files

Attached fileRU.INTAXI-1.APK.(2.71 MB)

Rep: (704)
The program began to take the commission.
Suppose a minimum amount of 150 rubles, earlier that through the Taksopark program, that through the INTAXI cost remained. Yesterday I ordered - through the program Taksopark 240, through Intaxi - 280. The taxi driver has shown in his program that 36 rubles from the cost of these writers - 15%. Somehow their 5% of bonuses are no longer pinned. Not pleasant pleased for the holidays: (

ServiceIntaxi stopped working in all cities, except Moscow and St. Petersburg. They write that they stopped paying for bonus trips and threw his only partner in the regions.

Rep: (-1)
Today I tried to contact them by phone, I did not find the phone number anywhere. In Mostaxi, they say that we are in "Intaxi", and we have no relation to this program. In short f furnace. : beee:

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.02.21, 19:04