> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony PRS-T1 | E-ink Pearl, Android OS

Rep: (1248)
DiscussionSony PRS-T1
Discussion пїЅ | Description | FAQ | Firmware пїЅ

Reviews:
Igor Oskolkov - 3dnews.ru
Alex Exler - exler.ru
Sergey Kuzmin - mobile-review.com
Vladimir Prohorenkov - the-ebook.org

Photos near the B & N Nook:Sony PRS-T1 (Post # 9996106)
Embedded drawing software:Sony PRS-T1 (Post # 10371008)
Collection Editor and Generator for Sony PRS-T1

Post has been editedGridzilla - 22.11.18, 07:54

Rep: (10)
Before you make a minimum root, as I understand it is desirable to update the firmware to 1.0.02.10280? Do not tell me where to get it and where to get instructions for updating the firmware?

Post has been editedtforik - 06.12.11, 20:16

Rep: (3947)
Tforik @ 12/06/2011, 20:44*
Where can I get it and where can I get instructions for updating the firmware?

Here, there is also an instruction.

Rep: (10)
Yes, really everything is described!
What is Reader Software Update for PC? Correctly, I realized that this program for buying books and we do not really need it?)

Tforik @ 12/06/2011, 21:30*
What is Reader Software Update for PC? Correctly, I realized that this program for buying books and we do not really need it?)

Not quite correctly understood - this is a program for creating collections on Sony in PC. You have it by default on the Settings disk.

Rep: (0)
By this link update 1.1.04.11230
Tell me, this Root will be put on ithttp://www.the-ebook.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21458 ??
Or install the firmware 1.0.02.10280 ??

Thank!

Post has been editedGashik - 06.12.11, 22:29

Rep: (82)
Gashik @ 12/06/2011, 11:27 PM*
By this link update 1.1.04.11230

you are confusingsoftware for computer (SWupdate_Reader_PC_v1_11230 )and firmware (PRST1_FW_PC_v10280)
Minimal root set (AWDLauncherЕх, SuperUser, Dropbox, AnySoftKeyboard, CoolReader, FBReader, eBookDroid, ColorDict3, Terminal, RootExplorer, Gallery3D, ColorPicker, PackageInstaller, Calculator, BarShortcuts) - the minimum expansion package ( suitable for versions 1.0.00.09010 and 1.0.02.10280 )
Minimal Root Set w / Zeam Launcher (Zeam Launcher, SuperUser, Dropbox, AnySoftKeyboard, CoolReader, eBookDroid, ColorDict3, Terminal, RootExplorer, Gallery3D, ColorPicker, PackageInstaller, Calculator, BarShortcuts) - minimum expansion package ( suitable for versions 1.0.00.09010 and 1.0.02.10280 )
Russification - It is better to roll on top of one of the Minimal Root (since root allows you to select a Russian keyboard and install applications). It is advisable to pre-set the level of the base firmware 1.0.02.10280 .

Post has been editedUlukai - 06.12.11, 22:48

Gashik @ 12/06/2011, 11:27 PM*
Or install the firmware 1.0.02.10280?

While it is better not to risk it and if you use the root fromboroda , put 1.0.02.10280. Usually, as soon as the firmware is updated, a new "Set" appears.

Posted on 12/6/2011, 10:46 PM:

Ulukai @ 06.12.2011, 23:41*
you confuse software for your computer (SWupdate_Reader_PC_v1_11230)

When installing past Reader Software Update for PC and the reader was updated on the new firmware. Firmware Update separately posted later.

Ulukai,
yes, really confused))
Now something starts to clear up: D
thank!

V @ D,
understood thanks!

Good day members of the forum. I bought the first Sony PRS-T1 e-book. I downloaded books in FB2 format into a comp, but I don’t know how to convert them. Tell me which format is better to convert and which program to use for this (preferably a program in Russian)

Ura2906 @ 12/07/2011, 15:16*
... but I don’t know how to convert. Tell me which format is better to convert and which program to use for this (preferably a program in Russian)

Fb2epub, if there are few books in fb2, then you canonline.

From here:

Important FB2 format support information : rolleyes:
We are glad to announce that the new version of the software (software) for reading files in FB2 format will be available in February 2012

You can download it from this site. Please register your device and we will be able to inform you when the software will be available.

IbidThere is a new firmware - 1.0.03.11140.
This update addresses the following issues:

Improved touch panel functionality
Improved stability when searching the dictionary
An internet connectivity problem.
Improved DRM contents compatibility

Rep: (82)
I welcome you, dear.
Yesterday I became the owner of sony RTS-T1.
I bought it in a computer shop in Orla in Russia, which purchases equipment at NIKS www.nix.ru. Price 6981RUB. There are 3 colors, took a black one.
Box and instructions without Russian. Includes stylus and microUSB cable.
Firmware version 1.0.00.09010, English, but Russified to me most likely by the Minimal Root Set package from Beard.
Menu and keyboard Russian.
In the keyboard, you can change the language to English.
clicking ->A B C->
If you click on the top bar where the charge and the wi-fi network are displayed, a window opens with a choice:
ADWLauncher EX
Cool reader
ContentManager.
When you select ADWLauncher EX in the application menu there is a Superuser v2.3.6.1, Root Explorer. When you start Root Explorer, you are prompted for permission to superuser rights. Those. she rutovana.
Here are some photos:
Main menu
Attached Image

settings
Attached Image

firmware version
Attached Image

dictionary with english keyboard
Attached Image

dictionary with russian keyboard
Attached Image

dictionaries, there is no Russian among them
Attached Image

when opening pdf
Attached Image

reading pdf via Reader
Attached Image

when you click the top line, where is the battery charge
Attached Image

when choosing ADWLauncher EX
Attached Image

ADWLauncher EX menu
Attached Image

ADWLauncher EX menu, 2nd p.
Attached Image

menu language and keyboard
Attached Image

Post has been editedUlukai - 14.12.11, 22:21

Ulukai @ 11.12.2011, 14:31*
If you click on the top bar where the charge and the wi-fi network are displayed, a window opens with a choice:
ADWLauncher EX
Cool reader
ContentManager.
When you select ADWLauncher EX in the application menu there is a Superuser v2.3.6.1, Root Explorer. When you start Root Explorer, you are prompted for permission to superuser rights. Those. she rutovana.

Actually, this is not correct: rolleyes:. The device must be sold "clean." Here I, for example, do not like the firmware fromboroda , want amutin . This is how many hemorrhoids with rollback, uploading a new firmware: no:.
Especially,boroda does not allow you to upload your firmware for commercial purposes.

Rep: (8)
Good day to all, please tell me if there is a Russian language in the new firmware? Officially the device is alreadyis presentedin our market and the menu there is Russified, but the price is not very happy. I want to buy a subject abroad, but there are doubts if I can Russify it with the help of the official firmware?

Mrcalavera @ 12/11/2011, 15:32*
Is there a Russian language in the new firmware?

Not.
Mrcalavera @ 12/11/2011, 15:32*
I want to buy a subject abroad, but there are doubts if I can Russify it with the help of the official firmware?

Not yet laid out Russified off. firmware.

Rep: (8)
V @ d , Thank you for your prompt response! It seems that the firmware (version 1.0.03.11140) offered on the Russian and American sites are identical, at least the size is the same. If the Russian language is not there, then it turns out that language resources are stored somewhere separately, I wonder where and can I take them from there? :)

Mrcalavera @ 12/11/2011, 16:34*
If the Russian language is not there, then it turns out that language resources are stored somewhere separately, I wonder where and can I take them from there?

Russified firmware 1.0.00.11041. Let's wait, m. Someone will buy a "Russian" Sony and remove the firmware dump. Although it is unlikely that it will "fall" on a foreign language. Let's hope that the craftsmen will pull out rusik.
In principle - Sony is alreadyRussified - Ulukai higher screen led.

Everything works great. There is not enough memory for the regret.
Maybe someone would figure out why the installer crashes, trying to create a secure channel. Then boroda might be trying to launch the built-in functionality of Apps2SD

Rep: (1)
V @ D @ 09.12.2011, 19:17*
I welcome you, dear.
Yesterday I became the owner of sony RTS-T1.
I bought it in a computer shop in Orla in Russia, which purchases equipment at NIKS www.nix.ru. Price 6981RUB. There are 3 colors, took a black one.
Box and instructions without Russian. Includes stylus and microUSB cable.
Menu and keyboard Russian. Version 1.0.00.09010
In the keyboard, you can change the language to English.

V @ D @ 11.12.2011, 16:47*
Actually, this is not correct: rolleyes:. The device must be sold "clean." For example, I don’t like the boroda firmware, I want amutin. This is how many hemorrhoids with rollback, uploading a new firmware: no:.
Moreover, boroda does not allow to upload its firmware for commercial purposes.

A friend of mine works for a large trading (computer) network. Absolutely normal practice is to take what a thing to evaluate the purchase of an item or simply indulge. Someone takes two days, someone a couple of months. It is not much encouraged, but not prohibited. The only requirement - save the presentation. But in general, I think if you buy a certain thing, and even in the absence of visible use traces, discover that the device contains a custom firmware is a 99% probability it should be assumed that it is a little b / y, in the sense that someone from either the sales assistant to salon director, and may each of them in turn tested, evaluated, dragged home, etc. Messing with the firmware, and roll back the forgotten or could not.

Post has been editedozz1978 - 12.12.11, 19:55

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/12/19, 8:30