> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

113 pagesV  « < 111 112 113 »  

> Sony PRS-T1 | E-ink Pearl, Android OS
Picnik
Message#1
14.10.11, 12:12
Will live!
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 6838
Check in: 30.01.08
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935F

Tea_Maniac
Message#2242
02.03.19, 13:14
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 72
Check in: 27.12.11
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact

My 2012 US seems to be starting to die too, Akum is already weak, and when you fill up the book it freezes in half. I risked rolling on Amutin's firmware on April 1, 12, 1010. The firmware from the top and the books began to get flooded again, the reader got a second life) but the cooler does not work, and when it is updated it is simply removed, the installation began a second time - chess appeared. In other matters, fb2 (not zip) and so read: rolleyes:
MasterSony Sony design and Sony quality, including through the community)
vadeus
Message#2243
02.03.19, 15:03
Reader
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 40858
Check in: 03.01.06
Samsung Galaxy S9 Exynos

Tea_Maniac @ 03/02/19 13:14*
but the cooler does not work, and when updating it is simply deleted

You must first remove it, then put it.

--------------------
PocketBook 632/623/903,Onyx MK3, Kindle, NST / NSTwGL (CR), Sony T1 / 350
Phones: Siemens CX65>Qtek 2020i>Motorola l7>Mitac Mio A502>HTC Hero>Philips W732>SGS 5 Mini (LTE)>SGS 6>SGS9.
PDA: HP iPAQ hx2110>Gpad g11>Nexus 7 3G>SGT Pro 8.4 LTE + SGT S 10.5 (wi-fi).
mr3dx
Message#2244
15.03.19, 23:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 181
Check in: 13.01.07
Apple iPhone SE

dvbr @ 11/23/14 16:11*
Good day, I met with the same problem (in any case, the symptoms are exactly the same) after flashing to 2.0.01.05190.
Immediately after the firmware, the device became less buggy (before the transition to reading from browsers often ended with a hang, requiring either patience or software rezet), but a couple of weeks gave a surprise - put the included and working device on overnight for charging and in the morning I had a neat brick waiting for me flashing yellow diode and not wanting to turn on.
The device responds correctly to charging (the red diode lights up when charging is in progress and goes out when charged), but when you press the power button, nothing appears on the screen, the yellow diode starts to blink endlessly. If you make a soft-reset, then the blinking of seconds after 30 stops, but resumes after switching on or connecting to charging. Flashing, apparently, to complete discharge. The screen is pristine, for YUSB is not defined.
Third-party firmware was never installed, only updates from offsite by the official Windows flash driver strictly according to the instructions. It did not fall, was not repaired (all previous problems were repaired), did not swim in water, was used mainly in the room.
Hard rezet does not work.
I tried to do recovery via sd (from the whale recovery from the previous version - for this, as I understand it, it is not there yet), but nothing happened - apparently, even the entrance to the recovery mode did not occur.
I suspect that this is a defect in the new firmware version.

I would be very grateful for the ideas for restoration (well, except for the obvious trip to the service center :))

Faced the same problem. When turned on, I turned off, the image with the inscription Opening Book hangs and nothing happens. Soft reset does not help, hard reset does not work, because after restarting the software, the reader reads the Opening Book very quickly and you don’t have time to do anything. The yellow LED flashes while charging, however, the red one is working properly. Poke, please, with a link what to do in this case. The latest firmware at the time of 2016, most likely, was newer and was not, the firmware is not official, because It costs CoolReader, the nationality of the reader is an American, most likely, because at the time of purchase they said that there was a crack with a cooler. I will add that the latest firmware firmware.

Post has been editedmr3dx - 15.03.19, 23:18
mr3dx
Message#2245
16.03.19, 01:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 181
Check in: 13.01.07
Apple iPhone SE

Tried oninstructions, it does not help, the progress bar with the Opening Book caption starts to fill up, but when it reaches 100%, it is then reset to zero and the book hangs again, while no additional disks appear on the computer when connected to it after this reader. I tried and immediately connected the reader with a cable and then made these manipulations, nothing happens anyway.

113 pagesV  « < 111 112 113 » 

mobile version    Now: 03/05/19, 04:52