Gigabyte GSmart G1345 - Discussion | Sunfish

Rep: (24)
DiscussionGigabyte GSmart G1345
PictureSunfish
Description | FAQ | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Purchase and accessories пїЅ | Programs пїЅ | power usage пїЅ

K
Comrades, the new arrivals and not only, links toFAQ (Frequently Asked Question (s)) and related topics on this unit, is it really difficult to read ??? If suddenly something is missing / unclearly described write drugs - fix it. The same hackneyed questions come up with enviable consistency. I understand that reading the whole topic is difficult (although this is also realistic), but at least you can read the hat, and search use is not forbidden, but even vice versa, especially since it is required Forum Rules before asking a question (Section 4.4.). Please do not clog the topic.
If you couldn’t find an answer and you decide to describe your problem in order to get an answer to it, please try to state it briefly and at the same time in detail — then it’s more likely to get a sensible answer, and accordingly the flood will be less.

Disassembly instructions
Do-it-yourself MicroUSB plug repair
Microphone replacementorAn attempt to at least do something with the regular
The body periodically began to overload on its own. What to do?

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 11.05.18, 00:25
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (0)
Research @ 15.10.2011, 23:42*
ite, why do we need rut? Then, as in Linux?
By the way as there is a touch screen is activated the first time?

C using root have access to system files

Rep: (305)
Flash does not work there by chance? :) Can be developed to include at least flash lite.

Rep: (67)
Uv.schastlivye owners of a smart,
test, please device for the priority "Communications-Internet".
For this:
1) check (on the first card, it is desirable in both modes: 2G and 3G) with always-on access to the Internet, whether the call is held on each of the cards.
2) start the synchronization Google Account (or download any file from the internet), and at this moment call from another phone to this number, then the second.
3) After that, open any page in the browser, giving it a fully loaded, and also dial this number, then the other.
4) Do the same for the second SIM card.
Otpishite result wondering whether the call is held in both sluchayah.Dumayu that most of the questions from potential buyers immediately disappear.
Thank you very much in advance.

Post has been editedWite Doc - 16.10.11, 10:49

Rep: (41)
When outgoing calls badges of both cards is not lost. But when an incoming call and talk to the 2nd map, the first lost and recovered in 20-30 seconds. Even vanished on the same time 1 card when you turn on the locator. SD card that included live their lives-it disappears, then appears :(

slavdent,
Do you have the volume level of the FM radio? quieter sounds or just as if MP3 listen?

Rep: (23)
so come to love, the radio will sound quieter. I have 3 nokii was 1 lg, and all radio works much quieter than the player.

mpredko
on nokiyah just with radio problems are not noticed in the 5230 volume is not changed. But in Hawa 8110 it was the same garbage - radio is almost inaudible.

Rep: (223)
I also constantly falling off the stick. Frankly already beginning to strain. The most unpleasant thing that this sounds a signal, which is already a couple of times was quite out of place (of the meeting).
Double back the flash drive is not connected, I had to pull out and insert again. Flash drive complete 2 gig.
Try another. Of State goes to 32 gigabytes if it is to fall off shoot myself with it.

According to the glitch.
Device bought on Saturday afternoon. I put the software at the same time. But yesterday it turned out that some programs do not (gone) in the menu, and when you start Navitela began to write that the program is not installed. Saved reinstallation. It may be the case in falling off a flash drive?
Cards (SIM) sometimes loses. Not that it would have bothered but facts are facts. Vosstanvlivaet second sim card is not just 10-15 seconds after the conversation.
Today, the phone in the morning greeted me with the window code input pin. Overloaded mean dog. Possle input pins suddenly wrote that the core critical error and restart.
2 days before the actual fig glitches. But while the wait.
By the way at the office. Online firmware is 038.4 038.13 I do not know which one is newer.
I can not change the parameters of the video - only CIF h263 and all other items are not active.

Post has been editedYur666 - 17.10.11, 10:54

Rep: (116)
Yur666 all the software that is placed on a flash drive (and Navitel by default to instalitsya) falls off and is lost when the dump device. but a reboot is not gud ... like in 1315 "live their lives"

I understand that he MicroUSB type B? I will seek Auto Chargers.
And who poldskazhet from any devaysa 1345 to fit the film?

Post has been editedYur666 - 17.10.11, 13:15

Sound in radio quiet. In general, all the sounds of quiet and interlocutors saying that hear not, although it is necessary to check on the different operators. Some ringtones at maximum yield bounce dynamics. Map put 4g Kingston until the day the flight is normal. Glitches have not yet caught, sometimes the screen requires a tighter press. Zadolbala synchronization with the Outlook to Android via the Android sinc manager - 2300 350 contacts and calendar, all day yesterday, 8-9 hours. and in the morning a couple of new records almost 30 minutes, got angry and did not finish the sync, I will be in the evening, when more time. Generally difficult to navigate after Vinmobayl :(

Rep: (28)
Yur666 @ 17.10.2011, 11:02*
I also constantly falling off the stick. Frankly already beginning to strain. The most unpleasant thing that this sounds a signal, which is already a couple of times was quite out of place (of the meeting).

Bear this in mind:
Gigabyte GSmart G1315 Skate - Discussion device (Post # 9434243)

Posted 17-10-2011, 15:47:

Yur666 @ 17.10.2011, 14:07*

The idea of ​​the G1315 is suitable, I bought myself from this Seller On Ebay:http://www.protectionfilms24.com/search.ht...archfield=G1315

Yur666 @ 17.10.2011, 14:07*

I recommend the film Brando Ultra Clean, on any model with a larger screen. Cut the film under the screen still will have.

Rep: (11)
F-M-D @ 17.10.2011, 16:29*
model 1305 to 1315 also seems to be a glitch. Several versions of the firmware and you can enjoy and 1345. Or am I mistaken?

I really hope for it..

Alex3n @ 17.10.2011, 16:23*
I recommend the film Brando Ultra Clean, on any model with a larger screen. Cut the film under the screen still will have.

I have navyrezal dumb show ... now ... the edges are not smooth .... brrr .... maybe my hands from ops but I would have bought a better where it is not necessary to cut.

Rep: (28)
Alex3n @ 17.10.2011, 17:23*
Cut the film under the screen still will have.

I bought this:http://www.ebay.com/itm/150639256274?ssPag...984.m1439.l2649
quality slop really very delicate and difficult kleetsya, bent (
She came a little larger than the screen, I wrote about it to the Germans, they asked real dimensions, apologized and sent a free set of 6 films already reworked the right size I am shocked by these Germans

For autonomous operation. Yesterday, I leave the computer in 16-00. After this hour 2rabotal navigator, it was about 10 minutes of calls, permanent connection of GPRS, in locating and included GPS, + constantly climbed on the menu, market, configure, install applications. By 11 pm was 18%. I included all wireless modules, climbed to the Internet on VAy_Fayu, called the operator for about 15 minutes and finally at 12.20 on the phone hung up 2%. It was the first turn on the phone, on battery until it unfold.
By the way, I set the recorder Cal recorder 1.7.7 ang version. Install writes, but when listening to a very quiet record, and the impression that slow the rate of once every 20 :(. In general, I will look for another.

Rep: (2)
slavdent @ 18.10.2011, 08:40*
It was the first turn on the phone, on battery until it unfold.

This is good, at 2.3 Andryushka appetite like as a battery seriously diminished ...: rolleyes:

Yes, the people, the question: Will there be an SMS message templates? In 1315 simply was not. : Beee:

Post has been editedskimen - 18.10.11, 09:14

skimen @ 17.10.2011, 23:51*
Then there must be a radio ..... 2 and 2, respectively, of active SIM

Two IMEI is necessary to ensure that an operator SIM cards working normally. Because if there would be one IMEI and insert two SIM cards of one operator - will be a conflict. A active unit in this case may be only one.

Well, what this firmware is better than our 2.3?
I was satisfied with the firmware in all, I was not satisfied with some bugs.

Globally phone is good. The new platform, memory pct .... definitely would buy it again. There are no alternatives. 2 SIM cards in smartphones rarity.

Otpishu their comments and observations
1. The phone is very fast. No delays or not at all Frisians. 512 meg and 800 percent still have benefited.
2. Appearance 4-. Why this blyastyaschy chromium at the end do not understand .... gives much cheapness. Stout.
3. Use is not convenient. My finger sorely lacking to the far corners. Why is it with these iPhones Trouble was not. But it is thinner.
4. Quiet speaker Elementary quiet speaker. The car has to listen and speaker at the maximum volume of the bay.
5. Screen the same on 4-. Very poor viewing angles. When watching a movie in a horizontal position, it is a good feeling.
6. All the same krupnovat and heavy. And those looks.
7. Bugs: constantly falls off in off mode complete map. Sometimes it can not be restored - only peretykat. matter fulfills the touchscreen - an impression that the left forces need more than sprava..hotya Capacitive ... he does not understand. Sometimes for no apparent reason the second card loses network. a minute later restored. What reason is unknown, but I have noticed it a couple of times already in 3 days.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/05/20, 6:54