> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Gigabyte GSmart G1345 - Discussion | Sunfish

Rep: (24)
DiscussionGigabyte GSmart G1345
PictureSunfish
Description | FAQ | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Purchase and accessories пїЅ | Programs пїЅ | power usage пїЅ

K
Comrades, the new arrivals and not only, links toFAQ (Frequently Asked Question (s)) and related topics on this unit, is it really difficult to read ??? If suddenly something is missing / unclearly described write drugs - fix it. The same hackneyed questions come up with enviable consistency. I understand that reading the whole topic is difficult (although this is also realistic), but at least you can read the hat, and search use is not forbidden, but even vice versa, especially since it is required Forum Rules before asking a question (Section 4.4.). Please do not clog the topic.
If you couldn’t find an answer and you decide to describe your problem in order to get an answer to it, please try to state it briefly and at the same time in detail — then it’s more likely to get a sensible answer, and accordingly the flood will be less.

Disassembly instructions
Do-it-yourself MicroUSB plug repair
Microphone replacementorAn attempt to at least do something with the regular
The body periodically began to overload on its own. What to do?

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 11.05.18, 00:25
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (2)
From today, 10/12/2011. in ALLO this device is on sale ...GSmart G1345 SunfishWho has already bought, unsubscribe ... what yes how?

Interested in a comparison with a younger brotherGigabyte_GSmart_G1315since I didn’t really like it...TO READ...

So who is the first .... buy an unsubscribe? Is it worth it to take? Or the problems are the same as on Gigabyte_GSmart_G1315

It seems like a processor is a little more powerful .... maybe there is no such inhibition as that of a younger brother, and more memory.
I still have 2 weeks to wait for the conclusions of the examination .... so I think, to take the money or all the sameGSmart G1345 Sunfish: rolleyes:

In short, DISCUSSING .... pros and cons ....;)

Post has been editedSil-silent - 12.10.11, 23:44

Rep: (879)
M
The topic has been moved to the "Android - Devices>OtherпїЅ.

Rep: (0)
Probably I will be the first owner of this miracle device. In the morning, he phoned sellers, Hello and Mobilak hang noodles on their ears, feeding vague promises, with each operator composing something of his own. Found in Mshar, went by myself so as not to wait for delivery tomorrow. Just from the store. Outwardly, it looks like a cheap Chinese, a brilliant edging will peel off first. From what I managed to test I did not like the volume of the radio - it plays very quietly. The rest is all at the highest level. OS 2.3.4, kernel 2.6.35.11, build 0.38.13. While I charge and understand. Write questions, I’ll try to answer.

Rep: (300)
dwtel I think with 512 MB of RAM, everything should fly. There should not be any problems with the speed of the device. Interested in video recording quality. Benchmarks posted by screenshots. Did you get a root? If so, then. In general, tell me more,

Vobis began to take orders in Moscow at 8990 rubles.
http://www.vobis.ru/product/gigabyte-gsmart-g1345/
It’s true that I didn’t understand at a quick look when a real delivery is expected ...

Rep: (41)
Good day to all. I got the device this morning. outwardly not bad, the back cover has different gaps on the sides, but has not creaked yet. This is my first Android device, so while I'm trying to figure it out, I configured the connection to the computer in almost 40 minutes and now I'm trying to synchronize with Outluk, the process is very slow. I will answer questions as far as possible, but there is no technical education, so no more than at the average user level :).

The set includes a charger, a microusb cable, a headset, a card for 2 g. Everything is very modest. The driver is written on the map. once the card itself turned off and on. I can’t finish the synchronization, so I haven’t really climbed the phone yet.

It seems that the activation of the phone, as in the old Gsmart, is only from above. With such a width, this is not very convenient - the side key in Samsung is more convenient. The body is slippery to the touch, can slip out of hands.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

The back cover is plastic, it does not look like a soft touch, slippery. The screen is not bad, bright - the graininess is not visible - solid 4, it also seems to be covered with plastic. In any case, I will definitely take a film on it, it does not inspire confidence :). I can test the flash drive and calls tomorrow and as much as possible in the work week, then I will unsubscribe.

Compared with the Spica 5700, the screen loses quite noticeably. The viewing angle is weak, the maximum quality is obtained when viewing from the bottom of the phone, on the other hand it immediately darkens. The pixels are blurry, as it turns out, on the back it is more clearly displayed and contrasted. The case, too, when compared with the back, loses. The external speaker is weak, calls are almost inaudible, I suppose, therefore, they underestimated the level in the FM radio, so that when outputting to the external speaker it does not rattle. Hardkey activation buttons and cameras are pressed tightly - it is practically impossible to take a picture with a button - I'm afraid to push it inside. According to software, everything that was set starts without brakes. Films go without conversions and brakes, evil hairstyles do not slow down either, Skype works. Ruth seems to be by default. USB flash drive 16 does not turn off.

Yes, I forgot to say, the device shows 2 different IMEI.

Post has been editeddwtel - 15.10.11, 17:31

Alex3n @ 10/15/2011, 17:33*
Quote ([email protected], 18:16) Route seems to be the default. Yes, well ?! Does Titanium Backup determine what fully works? Really unlocked developed? I doubt it.

a mistake came out, the titanium showed a root really not :(

Has anyone installed a second SIM card? How after a conversation on one, the second quickly becomes available?

Alex3n, Yes, it seems immediately and available, ended the conversation, dialed a second - available.
I set up cross-forwarding of both sims, so that I remain always available. ;)

dwtel and if you finish the conversation one by one and immediately dial from the second - then how, right away?

Rep: (1)
How does the Wi-Fi module work?
Speed ​​and no?

Good evening, I’m thinking of buying this phone, please tell me who already used it, what screen color is on a 10-point scale (I read the characteristics where a very small number of colors are indicated) and what is the quality of a standard headset? Thank.

Rep: (3)
Citizens, we are all curious, but wait a week. It seems to me that with two IMEI there should be less problems with accessibility after the call and with registration. I didn’t have single-module phones, 1315 was the first single-module device, and the fact that there is only one IMEI, regardless of the number of modules, is very confusing.

Alex3n,
In this mode, the connection really disappeared for a couple of seconds, but the call did not fail, as soon as the antenna appeared, dialing and connection took place.
BiznesTLT,
Wi-Fi works fine, speed is good

in this mode, the connection really disappeared for a couple of seconds

The indicator is better than 1315 or 1317. On those devices, the second SIM card disappears after talking for 15 seconds

ARMAG666,
The display is not very good, comparing with the same back. If you take super amoled for 10, and the display for spiki for 8, then there are 6 points. I only saw worse on the Huawei U8110, but there will be fewer colors. If you carefully look at the display, you can see that the substrate is not uniform, the graininess is visible. On the same spike this is not.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/02/19, 01:09