> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

Silveos Phone | Mobile version of SilveOS.com

Rep: (10)
Silveos Phone
Version: 1.5.0.0

Last update of the program in the header:11.10.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Silverlight operating system. It is an application that simulates an operating system behavior. You can launch applications right away without installation and it will be executed in draggable and resizable windows.

Silverlight operating system. This application emulates the behavior of the operating system. You can run the application without installation and it will allow you to drag and drop windows and resize them.

Opportunities:
  • A couple of simple games are built in, emulation of the basic elements and some OS functions, you can change the wallpaper, design, launch the Start menu; and Explorer.

Homepage: http://silveos.com

Russian interface: Not

Download:
WP7 Market: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/apps/bd3...6b-78e7d1fa76f8

Post has been editedkirk999 - 11.10.12, 22:19
Reason for editing: v.1.5

Rep: (19)
funny, but no functionality. 2 minutes poked and deleted)

Rep: (3)
Useless, but cool)

Rep: (113)
Version 1.5.0.0:Attached filesilveos-phone.xap(5.98 MB)

Rep: (20)
A little information:

Silveos- A browser-based operating system based on Microsoft Silverlight. All data and applications are located on a remote server and are accessible via the Internet. The SilveOS user interface resembles the latest versions of traditional desktop operating systems, especially the Windows family. The same windows, desktop, icons, taskbar, start menu, sidebar, etc. The list of applications available by default includes: file manager; Internet browser; video player; notebook; text editor; RSS aggregator graphics editor; Clients for Twitter, Flickr and Youtube; Chat calculator; Virtual earth; some games. It is possible to install additional Silverlight-applications.

Silveos Phone - A complete mobile client for emulating the web version of the cloud Silveos running on silverlight. With this client you can fully control all the functions that are on the web version. Already pre-installed applications are available for you to fully work on your computer: all standard games, YouTube client, IE9 client, RSS aggregator, all standard applications (calculator, notepad, etc.), media player, Twitter client, Flicker client, Virtual Earth client, file manager and much more that is available for standard Windows OS for desktop PCs.

A special advantage of this program is that all these applications and clients fully interact with your Windows Phone 7. This means that you can easily view all the files on your phone through the built-in file manager, you can view your video files or photos through pre-installed programs in SilveOS, and if this is not enough for you, you can watch videos using the YouTube client or surf the Internet. In addition, you can easily change all the sizes of the windows that open, move, minimize them, etc. At your disposal will be all conceivable possibilities of changing the interface of the emulated system and changing its parameters. Finally, you can install or remove the necessary programs.

Rep: (0)
I can’t download the tt "redirects, help. but in the market it is not available for my region, who can upload to i. disk or something like that, thanks for earlier!

Rep: (5)
Assail @ 04/02/2014, 12:53*
I can’t download the tt "redirects, help. but in the market it is not available for my region, who can upload to i. disk or something like that, thanks for earlier!

Silveos_Phone_v1.7.0.1.xap

Rep: (2)
And in the emulator wifi catches, exe files open?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/11/19, 20:28