> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Ericsson Xperia pro - Purchase

Rep: (777)
PurchaseSony Ericsson Xperia pro
Attached ImageSony Ericsson MK16i, Sony Ericsson Iyokan
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ | Purchase | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Sony Ericsson Owners Club пїЅ

!Attention: To ensure greater security of the parcel do not publish the tracking number, index, address BEFORE successful receipt.

Post has been editedSergey164 - 15.09.14, 10:49
Reason for editing: topic name

Rep: (34)
The purchase of this unit are discussing here:Sony Ericsson XPERIA pro - Purchase
Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro - the same,
as the Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo, onlywith pearl
buttons
in the form factor
side-slider with QWERTY-keyboard. And options
other colors: black,
red, silver. IN
the rest - the same flag:
3.7 "screen
Support for Sony technology
BRAVIA Mobile Engine, connection via
The HDMI, 1 GHz processor, 8 MP
Camera sensor Exmor R and
etc. Prior to Sony Ericsson counters
Xperia Pro will reach the end
second quarter of 2011.

Post has been editedgolden_dragon - 11.10.11, 09:59
Reason for editing: Now the Xperia Pro

Rep: (0)
SKY.SPB,
I'll tell you a secret, in a warehouse in the presence of all colors: rolleyes:

Order yesterday brought to the end, promised to bring the 17th. : Happy:

Rep: (233)
I looked unboxing video. If this is the final sample, and did not correct the keyboard "s" and "b" of places confused :(

Rep: (19)
SKY.SPB @ 08.10.2011, 19:04*
Link specification. And it pleases.

So Google Talk c video. cool

Rep: (14)
good modelka)

Rep: (164)
And here in the Player (Moscow) is back in stock15,185 p.

http://pleer.ru/_45541_Sony_Ericsson_MK16i..._Pro_Black.html

and Eddorado78 (Peter)15.630,04 p.

http://eldorado78.ru/description?goods=123...&group=1579

Accordingly, the price of 13-14 kilorubley just around the corner.

Post has been editedSKY.SPB - 11.10.11, 00:15

PSemenov092 @ 11.10.2011, 08:19*
The purchase of this unit are discussing here: Sony Ericsson XPERIA pro - Purchase

Link does not plow.

Colleagues who became the first lucky. In St. Petersburg, where many actually are. Most deshovoe offer SotaShop (do not consider for advertising).13.950r. PCT
http://sotashop.ru/product_info.php/info/p...tml/amp;ref/yml

Post has been editedSKY.SPB - 12.10.11, 18:10

Rep: (1)
Me today took Rica. While not particularly plagued by the first sensations are too plastic :-( Compare with Motorola Milestone. Tomorrow morning I think still to purchase Livvy to it, but until I finally decided not to.

Immediately liked the performance compared to motorolkoy, Claudia is also comfortable and light brighter.
Of the questions - the glass which he, someone tell me? And then I look at the native metal brick and realize that even though the whole body posharpan, the screen itself is in excellent condition.

Rep: (337)
gotya, it is necessary to compare the Milestone 2, which was released a year ago, not with the first.

Post has been editedCrazand - 12.10.11, 23:43

Well, I bought it the day before yesterday, on the first feeling is very good, especially comparing to my previous sony ericsson p1i. More right now there's no time to write, run away in the evening to answer questions if you have any)

Rep: (1)
Crazand @ 12.10.2011, 23:42*
gotya, it is necessary to compare the Milestone 2, which was released a year ago, not with the first.

Yes, I'd love to, but it was not possible to buy it. So I can only compare with the first Droid. :(

Rep: (7)
SKY.SPB @ 12.10.2011, 16:35*
Colleagues who became the first lucky. In St. Petersburg, where many actually are. Most deshovoe offer SotaShop (do not consider for advertising). 13.950r.

Probably much lower will not fall in the near future. Below already Neo. While in Moscow, while more expensive.

SKY.SPB @ 12.10.2011, 16:35*
PCT

Interestingly, while this device is gray? Those. Russian with Claudia, but non-PCT.

evb0110 @ 13.10.2011, 18:27*
Probably much lower will not fall in the near future. Below already Neo. While in Moscow, while more expensive.

Well, the price of Neo also does not stand still)) Everything is cheaper at the same time))

Anybody in a player has already bought?
There's sort of still additional service return vparivayut rubles for 200, did not?

gotya @ 12.10.2011, 22:44*
While not particularly plagued by the first sensations are too plastic Compare with Motorola Milestone.

Oh, I is not ready tomilestones go to the Sony ...
And since the device was pleased, price / quality ratio all super!

No, why argue? You will see for yourself the price of Yandex Market Neo. Now really take 12.5-13 million. The price tag on the SE at Pro even lower than Neo. Therefore, when the situation ustakanilos (up to a month), taking into account the general price decline and excitement, a real pro (PCT) will be available, no more than 13 thousand.

Rep: (6)
Yulmart Kazan. Went today, said that while there is not, but if the order, bring with Peter or Moscow for 3-5 days. Price14580Rostest rubles.

The player price has dropped by 500r! : Happy:

Are there any shops OFFICIAL Sony Ericsson in Moscow?

Rep: (13)
When kogdaa ... ... when he will be in Ukraine? : Butcher:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/02/20, 10:49