Ubuntu (LXDE, chroot) | Ubuntu is a chroot'om (Maemo)

Rep: (199)
Ubuntu (LXDE, chroot)
Version: 0.2.6

Last update of the program in the header:10.10.2011

Attached Image

Description:
Installation:
1. The image unpack in MyDocs (e.g. 7zip)
2. Install deb package ubuntu-n900_0.2.6_armel
3. Loading with repositories chroot or write terminal as rootapt-get -f install

Homepage: http://qole.org/

Russian interface: Yes

Download:
DEB:
Attached fileubuntu_n900_0.2.6_armel.deb(92.8 KB)

Form:
ubuntu-m5-v1.img.ext2.lzma

Post has been editedflashgc - 10.10.11, 10:22

Rep: (25)
Wow, it looks nice.
I understand this is an analogue of Debian LXDE?
Includes all the same?
Why it is not present in the repository?

NoIdea @ 11.10.2011, 03:25*
I understand this is an analogue of Debian LXDE? It includes all the same? Why it is not present in the repository?

Yes
yes (including openoffice)
xs, but it works without a problem

Rep: (25)
I tried to put, everything looks like this:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

At the same time Easy Debian did not work - when you run Ubuntu LXDE run Debian LXDE.
In Ubuntu LXDE equipment still less - no Ghimpu, the package manager, on-screen keyboard ... maybe more then. In addition put some Soft-Center apparently package manager, but it does not work - falls.
Java is, but there is no binding by default.

Remarkably, it was found that Blender does not call into Debian LXDE, but he still does not work - falls upon startup.

P.S.>toonel.net still alive? Something did not work to set up ...

Rep: (52)
flashgc,
such a trivial question, switching from Russian into English works correctly in openofise?

Pocket Paul @ 11.10.2011, 22:10*
flashgc, such a banal question, switching from Russian into English works correctly in openofise?

No need to shamans. On the sitekirikch 'And there is an instruction to that effect.

NoIdea @ 11.10.2011, 19:37*
In addition put some Soft-Center apparently package manager, but it does not work - falls.

in fact, I'm about this image ran into several instructions in Chinese - our friends dwarf there namutili infernal instructions how to bring it to mind (and that it does not interfere with other distribution would work), but there is all in Chinese, and chew broke, so raw Tode is not good to throw.

Rep: (17)
Here isherein addition to Ubuntu still a lot of interesting things, but it is still old. Date side Ubuntu - March 13, 2010.
Literacy will take preinstallennuyu ubuntu from arm-ports from the official site and run through xephyr without loading X's guest.

Pocket Paul Date 11-10-2011, 22:10
flashgc,
such a trivial question, switching from Russian into English works correctly in openofise?

It does not depend on openoffisa. I recommend readinghere. Crutch on the link to switch languages ​​in chrute and emulate the right and middle mouse buttons via the ctrl / shift + tap

Post has been editedDisabler - 13.10.11, 22:14
Reason for editing: bugfix

Rep: (17)
vertyogo @ 13.10.2011, 22:48*
Disabler, easyjohn I still have to unlock in order to get rid of the nickname (even knock, was banned under the hot hand and the emerging restructuring).

I have not mastered the essence of your post. What do you mean I'm some easyjohn and ignore / bans?

Rep: (0)
children, and N9 running?

Rep: (149)
stenkin,
not.

Rep: (1)
Hello, the question is probably stupid, but it is used as a second OSes or not?

Rep: (0)
boa78 zapuskaetsya it from the phone menu, then from the comfort of Maemo

Post has been editedkoiot1992 - 16.06.13, 12:27

Rep: (474)
If you are interested then n9 have the option of easy debian ... it works similarly

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/09/19, 16:46